Is this movie trying to redpill me or bluepill me?

Both.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

WE BATHED OURSELVES IN NIGGERS BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO

This movie is good enough that it can be either, depending on how you view the events.

Redpill. The u.s. court system sent him to prison with niggers and others . He gets raped and gets soft. Nigger teacher sweet talks him into not being a nazi. Does three years for a rightfully nigger killing. Then to top it off lil gangster nigger kills his little brother lol what a fucking redpill. Want niggers killing your brothers? No. Then kill them first

Would the ending cause Derek to revert to his old ways?
In the trivia, it is stated that there was an extra scene at the end of the movie where Derek is seen shaving his head again, but the scene was cut because it was deemed 'pro-Nazi'. It is left ambiguous in the film as to whether or not Derek intends to revert to his old ways. While in prison, Derek learned that hate is a waste of time and that he only was acting out because he was pissed off at his father being murdered. He came to realize that not every black person was like the one who killed his father. He tells his story to Danny who, by the end of the film, obviously sees the light, but in a tragic twist of irony, Danny is gunned down by Henry, a black person he had earlier insulted. It isn't unthinkable that this would distort Derek's perception and make him believe he was previously right. However, once someone has an epiphany and their mind is opened up to such matters, it is rarely closed back up. Yes, Danny was killed by a black man, as was their father. However, Derek would still understand that not everyone was like that. Dr. Sweeney is a perfect example as he wanted to do nothing but good and help troubled youths. The last line Derek says in the film is "What have I done?". In this it could be implied he does not revert to his old ways but blames himself for what has happened. This would mean he would not revert to his old ways as his brother's death would be in vain. Henry killed Danny as his vengeance for Derek killing and curb stomping his brother. Derek would probably realize this not long after the situation and see it was his doing that led to his brother's death and he doesn't blame Henry as much as he blames himself and therefore would remain on his new path of righteousness.

This movie teaches u that curbstomp is the best way to kill niggers

> Portrait nazi's as jobless loosers with nothing else to do besides getting drunk and violence

If not the best, then certainly the most entertaining.

Fucking make up your own mind, have an opinion of your own ffs

>Is this movie trying to redpill me or bluepill me?
If you can't tell which, then it is a bluepill.

Bluepill

Aproach to non-"nazis"
all the stuff the ebil nazis say is bad because x is obviously bad. They mix acctual points with pure nonsense

Aproach to "nazis"
Lol if you are smart you have to see that racism is bad, look all your friends are drunk reards and noone even cares about the ideology as it is on-existant.

Watch the movie analyse the propaganda. Done.

neither. just entertainment meant to portray anti-black and anti-jew sentiments as abnormal. the director is a jew. the screenwriter is a jew. the actors are jews. come on.

good post

This.
It's basically like reality.
>Most niggers are scum
>A few good nigs
>At the end of the day, things would be better without nigs
That's how I saw the movie.

bluepill you.

original ending had Ed Norton shaving his head again in front of mirror.

bluepill you

This is a forum dumbass, I'm just trying to asses other Sup Forumsacks opinions. Good posts so far.

Redpill on Stormfags shitting over the true Aryan race. I mean come on, there is a fat guy in the group.

very onesided user.
My father who doesnt really like niggers, still said to me that "there are no more ideological movements after Hitler, all of them are for personal intrests"

Blue pill. Most white nationalists are FBI agents.

I interpreted the movie to mean that even though racial stereotypes are true, you shouldn't hate kikes for example. I disagree though