Paul Watson turns on Trump, then denies turning on Trump after losing hundreds of followers

After Donald Trump announced a military strike on an airbase in Syria, Watson tweeted that he was officially 'off the Trump train'. His reason being that Trump was a "deep state / Neo-con puppet".

Following a sharp drop in his Twitter followers, Watson did a quick about face and reassured people that he was still a passenger on the 'Trump train'.

The entire saga was spotted by author Christoph Rehage (@Crehage), who tweeted Watson's digital epiphany.
indy100.com/article/paul-joseph-watson-donald-trump-syria-u-turn-twitter-infowars-update-7674361?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1zQQzZmuZk
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850384758874001409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fagggggg

>Trump went back on a promise I'm leaving
>lol I never said I'm leaving
>FAKE NEWS
topkek he just has to throw that in there

and you think we care why?

Still on the Train?

Me: I'm off !!!

Lol what a dipshit faggot

I hope he loses thousands of followers now

>and you think we care why?

bc you have no life, Sup Forums. Duh

>Fake news.
Delightful.

lol just when I thought maybe he wasn't that much of a cuck after all, he proves me wrong

What a handsome specimen

This. We should meme it into reality.

trump followers are sjws basically

I just listened to him and Bill Mitchell debating and PJW came off as the sane and well reasoned winner while Mitchell a deluded sycophant.. sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1zQQzZmuZk

and alt right "leaders" are just in it fir the money and fame. They are begging on youtube for donations.

Cant stand this guy

>leaf

Disregard

i thought the opposite

Was this supposed to be an argument or just performance art?

are you telling me that all these people are just riding whatever is popular to put bread and butter on their table?

wow color me surprised lol

Is he /aguy/?

>i suppose sleeping with me doesn't fit your precious narrative

lol typical charlatan.

he really is the green day of politics

>Massive cuck goes back on his own word after seeing the threat of losing his audience

Jews to the left of me, Jews to the right.

EMMAGHEN MOY SHOKK

>has over 555K followers
>he lost HUNDREDS GUISE
>HUNDREDS

desu I was surprised he wasn't a complete shill and had some integrity for turning on Trump

IMOJEN MOI SHUCK

he lurked on Sup Forums and saw us sperging out and tried to wring it back after his normie followers got pissed

fuck e-celebs

If you have watched enough podcasts and speeches given by people who run in the same circle as Paul Watson he seems to be a money whore.

I get the impression from others that he would do or say anything regardless of the ethics just to get allot of views or money.

Sort of like those fag youtubers who just pick whatevers trending on Reddit and do a video on it.

Reminder that he originally thought Trump was a Hillary plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

The guy is a fucking joke. All of his followers have double digit IQs. He's an asshole for taking advantage of the slow

THASS NOUGHT A LUGHITIMIT FOHM OF PROTESHT

KEK

And he was dead on as it seems.

Trump is bad...loses subs...Oh no mah money... I like trump again guys it was just a meme.

IM THE COUNTA KULCHA!

IM OFF THE TROOMP TRAYNE!!!

Once again proving that these fags are there for the money.

Nobody cares, he is fucking trash.

Rebel media, infowars, cernovich, sargon of akkad, richard spencer,, lauren southern etc, they are all opportunistic salesmen capitalizing on the resurgence of nationalism and patriotism that don't give a fuck about the cause, fuck them all, just out for themselves shilling cheap chinese kike oils and dogshit books about the "alt-lite", stop shilling them here. absolute faggots with an abundance of Jewish links.

This is one of the best I've seen. It's almost realistic. In the pjw folder.

Oy vey are you implying hes just about money

pretty much, PJW knows Trump is way off the rails and Bill Mitchell is just an old-fashioned boomer faggot who supported W Bush

edgy fag, there can be no movement without leaders of some kind, people spreading the message to the masses

IMAJIN MAI SHOK WHEN I LOST NEARLY NOINTY FOIVE PUHCENT OF MY TWITTER FOLLOWERS

he never said that he turns on Trump though. Stop taking pol posts seriously and look at the sources yourself ffs

AZ EFF EYE FUGGIN CARRR

I thought for a moment he had an ounce of integrity

Holy fug, either this is a shill thread or pol turns into a sjw echo chamber, i want dem faggots gone

>his bullshit is pointed out
>FAKE NEWS FAAAAAAAAAKE NEWS
Guess who I am unfollowing, unsubbing and completely ignoring from now on.

What a money hungry Jew, lets his opinion be censored by his SJW audience because he might lose £500 of his thousands' income.

This would be justice for him.

sounds like someone is a part of the

C O U W N T A C U L T S H O R
O
U
W
N
T
A

C
U
L
T
S
H
O
R

EEMAJEN MOI SHOK WHEN THE MAINSTREAM METEOR ENGAHJES IN AKSHONS THAT ARE NOWT LEJITIMAT FOHWMS OF PWOTEST!!! I GESS THAT DOESNT FIT THEIR PWESHUS NAWWATIVE!! THE TOLEWANT LEFT STROIKHES AGAIN!!!!!

Fuck leaders, be a leader in your own community and form a grass roots organisation. A de-centralized movement is much more powerful, fuck "e celebs" and the r/donald migrators. Fuck your patreon and paypal moneywhoring to make "le epic redpill videos"!!!"

Absolutely pathetic.

DAHTS CLEAWLY FAHEK NUS

DEER MAYNESTREEM METEOR

PLEESE HIRE ME

why did you ever do those things in the first place?

LMFAO

YAHH ROIGHT YUU FACKIN MOREONN

fuck off people need to think for themselves

Oh wow I lost a lot of respect for PJW, atleast have a spine for fuck sake. Even alex jones was more nuanced
>IM OFF THE TRUMPTRAIN GUYS, HES JUST ANOTHER NEOSTOOGECON
>cooled his head for a few days
>come backs saying NU UHH I NEVER LEFT, FAKE NEWS! WOW MY TWITTER IS LOSING FOLLOWERS? I NEVER LEFT U GUYS

First time of action and he freaks out without thinking about it clearly. He was just as hysterical as the people he makes fun out of.

>N-no, wait guys, I am still #withhim, MAGA! I didn't actually mean I was off the train haha! Guys? Please, this is my livelihood :-(

and this faggot is the one talking about neomasculinity. should increase his daily super male vitality intake

YAHH A FOKKIN IDJIODT, IM MAKING A VIDEO ABOUT YOU ON MAH YOUCHOOB CHANNEL

always kill a traitor before an enemy jim jam

What a cuck

>this is how POLL JOSEF WOTSON sees himself

POSHYUN SELLAH

AY KNEED SUM SUPAH MAIL VITAHLITEE

bruh we're in an INFO WAR didn't you get the memo

holy shit my sides

What a fucking vain faggot

pjw is a faggot for flip flopping but IMAGUN MAH SHOCK when I actually agreed with him in that debate. Bill sounds like a deluded Trump cocksucker who thinks the man can do no wrong.

FAKE NEWS

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850384758874001409

You're spot on, but people here won't admit it.

>more sane than bill mitchell
thats not saying much

ayo hol up we be livin on dat PRISON PLANET

you forgot to change your proxy like your colleague you fucking nigger

I wish elise was older so I could fug

UHMAGIN MUH SHAWK, DER MANE STREEM METEOR BOCKING TROMP

CHANGING YAHH PROXYE IS NOT A LEGEMUT FORM OR PROWTEST!!!11!!!111

this is only the 6 gorillionth time this faggot has had to eat his words, denying of course that he ever contradicted himself.

all these people (ecelebs) care about are views/likes/subs/follows. there's no other worldview for them, even if they sometimes say things that you agree with.

I mean, if you're gonna legit criticize trump then do it proper, not by being a little bitch at the first sign of trouble , nigga obviously needs to read art of the deal

Fug her older sister instead.

Imajun mah serprise when the so call mayne street meteor said they are off the Trump train when he bombed Seria. Yet another case of FAKE NOOSE. Wait a moment, that was meeee!

>fake news

I did :^)))

>to smart to be real news

It sounds like this guy would say the same things about Satan if it kept him popular.

CAMILLA
A
M
I
L
L
A

PJW came of sane and well reasoned, but also cowardly and stuttering constantly. He took a manly step for the first time in his life then fell to the worst emotional arguments Mitchell could think up in a split second. Cernovich hasn't faltered yet.

Would you prefer he was just another sycophant that agrees with everything Trump does and says?

who cares what that drama queen faggot thinks

Good taste. Hinoka is better, just by a small margin.

BEST NOHR.

THERE IS NOTHING SWEETER THAN WHEN THE TRUE NATURE IS REVEALED!!!

no, we'd prefer if he actually had a spine

>cowardly and stuttering constantly
That's unusual. When he isn't his smug self he talks fluid and eloquent

Nuance user, nuance. not flee the ship when he hits his toe

wow captcha watson

He has no principles, he does everything for money. Imagine my shock.

I didn't hear it through to the end sad if he caved to the mindless fervor of Mitchell

>Reminder that he originally thought Trump was a Hillary plant.

Looks like he was right. Trump wasn't supposed to win.

What are they saying?

>DIS IS POHL JOHSEF WAHTSOHN FRAM INFOHWAHWS DOHT COHM SIGNING OFF **DUBSTEP** BUY SUPAH MAHLE VITALITI NAHW 40% OFF