Guys I live 1 mile south of San Diego I can can hear the emergency sirens going off the navy base...

Guys I live 1 mile south of San Diego I can can hear the emergency sirens going off the navy base. Jets are flying over the coast back and forth.

I'm fucking scared guys... I don't want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/N338AX/cffdc84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're just gettin ready for tomorrow's bbq. You can come over if you bring a fruit salad, I think we've got the meat covered.

Goodnight sweet prince

It's nothing again

Calm down, they're just bring in some wall building materials to keep you and your friends safely in your own country.

OOH SHIT GUYS
I live pretty close marine base Miramar. There's fucking helicopter and shit everywhere sirens are blasting.
IT'S FUCKING OVER

Fake and gay

Guys I live 1 mile south of Oulu I can can hear Pekka walking by my window with a knife in his hands. Beer bottles are flying left and right

>Things that are not happening.

Guys, I'm in Cheyenne Mountain.

It's over, we got a launch confirmed.

They are chaising your druglord uncle, Paco.

Doubt it.

Lol

Everyone loves ambrosia salad

take a pic of it then...

Guys I live 500 feet south of the reactor chamber I can can hear the air raid sirens going off the super laser. TIE fighters are flying over the destroyers back and forth.

im donald trump. i just launched 200 nukes toward russia. i thought i would tell you guys first since you memed me into office. go innawoods right now. praise kek.

Guys I live one mile from Cleveland and I hear sirens all over the place. It's fucking over. I love you guys.

Right by Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, ain't shit is going on.

>Guys I live 1 mile south of San Diego I can can hear the emergency sirens going off the navy base. Jets are flying over the coast back and forth.

>I'm fucking scared guys... I don't want to die.

Stop being a pussy beta cuck and stop giving a fuck about what those niggers are doing on the other side of the fence paco.

Can confirm. President is currently in his private rooms in Cheyenne Mountain.

Nukes are gonna hit in a few minutes. Sucks to be you guys.

Kind of interesting this thing is flying today: flightradar24.com/N338AX/cffdc84

ssshhhh play around faggot

OH SHIT IT'S REAL
TANKS IN 30

Guys i'm in yellowstone satan is rising out of the pit it's revelation 9 it was talking about a volcano the whole time wtf

We die together fellow northeast ohioan

Oh... but that probably just because it's a marine base. They're all already in the Middle East while I'm here fucking their wives... marines are cucks!

Guys my microwave just went off.
S...Should i be scared???? I don't want ww3

Holy fuck I live in Detroit gunshots went off a nigger just died ITS HAPPENING

>N337AX
>N326AX

wtf did they just appear out of thin air above the ocean?
or are they planes that came out of the bigger planes?
what the fuck

Post fucking proof, you will not be able to SirenPosting like yesterday. We adapt very quickly.

guys i'm a nuclear missile
they are about to launch me. im so sorry

um, can you like, not?

all hawker hunters
so 3 of the 4 are export versions for Switzerland, and the other one's type doesn't actually show up on wikipedia, but it could be a 58A instead of a F.58A, which is also for Switzerland

what does this mean???

Why dont the mods do their jobs and insta purge these dumbfuck clickbait threads that make us all look like fucking 12 year olds. Nonstop "HAPPENING" when somenoe spills some ketchup.

R A R E F L A G

? u wot?

My dad works for nintendo and he said they just stopped production and sent everyone home to be with their familys

Guys, i live in Romania an gypsies are still stealing stuff as usual, nothing special. I am scared.

*and

This again? Wasn't there a shit ton of these posts last night? Fuck off

OHHH A BRITBONG

RAAAAARRRREEEE

This is common saturday night in Friendly Finland.

I'm in bed and I can hear the boy racers drifting in the McDonald's car park just down the road
This is it guys... I don't want to die.

I'm in San Diego. Working in National City. I'm about 5 minutes from 32nd street naval base. Nothing is happening.

Hide Pablo, pray they don't find you.

If it makes you feel safer, the yanks had an impromptu flyby from one of their bases here this afternoon, and it was awesome. One of the jets did a low coastal manouver and it did one of those water mist after-rings things.

Of course, their proximity makes us a nuclear target, but given recent hit rates, eh, we might get lucky.

You should neck yourself now faggot

Hey I think we may have accidentally stole some of your gypsies would you please take them back?

WERE ALL GONNA DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you are a mudslime/nigger you should fear

t. Oululainen

They have culturally enriched us long enough. Send them back to India. That is their origin.

Of course that's what THEY want you to believe.

Bro they want you to be scared nobody but Syrians are dying

Lmao

gake and fay