Why does Sup Forums think there will be a war with Russia if we kill some Russians in Syria?

Why does Sup Forums think there will be a war with Russia if we kill some Russians in Syria?

Turkey shot down a Russian aircraft and there wasn't no war between Russia and Turkey.

Only relations will decrease with Russia nothing else.

>why does killing another countries soldiers make them mad
it is a mysteri

>there wasn't no war

Turkey kill a Russian soldier and they never went to war.

What war between Turkey and Russia? Explain?

>Turkey kill a Russian soldier
turkey no a world superpower. turkey kill no mean war. Go back to caveman school

There's was no war we just killed 22 turkish pilots and 3 soldiers after that

Turkey has a big military like Russia and even has nukes. Russia isn't even a super power maybe at best a regional power. What are you talking about?

>Turkey has a big military like Russia and even has nukes. Russia isn't even a super power maybe at best a regional power. What are you talking about?
kys burger

>Russia isn't even a super power maybe at best a regional power

b-b-b-but there wasn't no war

The soviet union is gone. How is Russia a super power?

no war =/= no fighting. there were absolutely repercussions, google it

please learn to google you retard

wasn't no

Google says Russia is regional power not super power.

even your favorite nigger obaba said that

lol nice putin propaganda there

Not that I'm arguing with you. As a Kurd I'm glad Russia killed Turkish soldiers but there still wasn't no war.

Problem is the size of the region.

>Russia is a deformed kike
>America is a aryan alpha male

its not coincidence

How likely is Russia to invade Europe (When I say Europe, I mean north-western Europe specifically)? Why would they want to do this? And how do you Anons think they'd go about it?

I can see them wanting to regain their old Soviet countries back, but why start pushing towards other European countries (since that seems to be what's insinuated within these conversations)?

Also, does anyone think America would come to Europe's aid if Russia were to make a move on them? Or do y'all think America would let Russia run through as many European nations as possible before stopping them to weaken Europe as a whole so they could retain their "world power" status?

they have the most nukes