This fucking killed me

I just don't understand what is happening.

Trump didn't look like he would do such a stupid thing. It's like he did 180 degree turn in one day.

(((They))) have threatened him? Someone please explain. This change was too fast for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=7fFDrtTXD60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a liar. You were duped. There is no deeper meaning here.

He got Kushner'd.

Then why was all this election bullshit? The media favorising Clinton, the protests against him, the shilling? All of this just to stage the election?

Giving voters the illusion that there is a difference.
Literally dirty jew games :crying emoji:

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria has been the endgame all along.

(((They))) have threatened him. But he's playing his cards carefully. I still strongly believe that he, and meme magick, are on our side.

The media hated him because he did nothing but trash them for months. The protests occurred because people legitimately hate him. The shilling is not all paid, some people really do fucking hate him and will speak their opinion.

Just a stunt to throw off the Russia investigations user

cry some more fagets

Did he get Kushnered or did Flynn genuinely have something on him that they confronted Trump with and promised it'd go away if he played ball?

Flynn had something that could destroy Trump. He should have never fired Flynn

NO 99% of Capital A AMERICA is behind Trump 100%. They ALL support him! It's just 1% of paid shills who disagree!

> SHILL- nu/pol/fagspeak for "I cannot accept the truth of what you are telling me. Therefore, I will reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Read the last Anon5 thread, he lays things out pretty convincingly.

Dear God, this world is really fucking lost. I only hope in the time of apocalypse, the jewish filth will perish with rest of us.

>he believes in the retarded book.

You're being pussies. Come next week, 2 weeks at the most, we will realize why he did this. If we don't, have the fuck at it. But you're either retards or shills to not expect some kind of subtle justification come Monday prime time news. Some new information is going to come out that will make this all make sense. Just look at the media sucking his dick now. He's got them right where he wants them. Now we can deal with shit like Susan Rice and that fuck Obama unimpeded.

Or, we fucking won't. The news has become a TV show with a new episode that premiers at the beginning of the week. If we don't get a "new episode" in a week or two (wrt Obama and friends) we'll know this was bs. Until then unfuck yourselves and get it together. This is the closest thing to a Public Intelligence Agency as there can be. Have some fucking prestige and calmly assess the situation rather than run around like a bunch of dumb asses who lost their entire cyber warfare arsenal.

Also, if this is just some next level shilling just kys you kike fucks. Your day will come.

The upside to all this is that we can finally get back to Sup Forums's roots.

Hating jews.

he was always a jew businessman, you retard

how did you not know?

HE'S IN THE FUCKING REAL ESTATE BUSINESS

I-I-Its just 4D ch-chess user.
Yes yes yes yes, thats it. Thats it! Most people just can't see the brilliance of this move. He knows what hes doing.

Its (((Kushner))).
He and Ivanka are starting to influence all of Trumps decisions.
Just look at this. Bannon and Miller, Trump's right hand men are put on the sideline while fucking Kushner is at the table making decisions.
Bannon will probably be gone within the week, and then, Trump will be stuck as a puppet for Israel

Trump is a congenital liar. That's the truth. He can't be depended on for anything.

A billionaire is never one of us

>(((They))) have threatened him? Someone please explain. This change was too fast for me.

((((they))))) threatened to the same thing with the trump tower as (((((((they)))))))) did with the twin towers

and also (((((((they))))))) took ivanka as a hostage

Even the false flag was pathetic and the most unconvincing in history. Doesn't matter. The people are so cucked and pathetic retarded yokel faggots.

They may as well greet us on the 6 o clock news by saying fuck you morons here's your daily dose of Jew propaganda.

POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD

REMEBER TO SAGE SHILL RETARD THREADS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Sage

>Trump sent a silent message to his adverseries, dont cross my red Line or get tomahawkd son
>Putin sent a silent message to his allies by not intercepting, dont expect our help if you pull stupid shit like that
>Le Drumpf Russian Puppet no longer credible
>targeted mostly military equipment
>Any casualties werent civilian if they were near military equipment

you are literally just making shit up

no one is taking you seriously, goy

>Le Drumpf Russian Puppet no longer credible

this is bullshit because he gave russia the heads up on the attack before it happened likely getting their approval as well

True Sup Forumsacks know the strike in syria is a 360 win. Trump launches 1980's surpplus missles at an empty airbase and kills 10 birds with one stone.

Trump destroys Russia narrative.

Trump ends media shilling for war without actually starting a war.

Trump gets media off his back and changes the discussion. He is getting comfortable with the Presidency and wont make previous mistakes. A reset.

Trump can now pursue travel ban and wall and can't be called heartless because he helped the poor Syrian keeeds.

Trump shows allies and enemies America is back and does it in a way no one can criticize him for it.

Trump prevents war with North Korea by conducting show of force while literally sitting down to dinner with the President of China. This one is the most important point. The hottest spot in the world and most difficult to solve is North Korea. Only China cant make them stop without war. Imagine the scenario. Trump and Xi are having dinner. Someone brings out a laptop and opens it up. Trump says "Hey Xi check this out..." as Trump is explaning what is happening on the screen Xi realizes Donald Trump of Apprentice fame just launched dozens of missles from Mar-a-Lago Golf Club and Resort. At this point he looks down at President Trump's plate and sees a steak cut in half. It is WELL DONE. It now dawns on him that Trump truly is a madman and is serious. Xi thinks back to the last time he had dinner with Obama. Obama nibbled on some quiche while discussing his favorite gay cuisine. Xi realizes Trump is not the same man, he signals an aid and tells him in gookspeak to get the Norks back on the leash.

This is Art of the Deall. Only shills and retards can refute this.

hurrr duuuur i'm a fucking mongoloid -you

I just don't understand anything anymore, what the hell is happening?
Give me a quick rundown please, i came here and sudently everyone hates Trump now, what the hell.

yesterday.
>Reptile Don attacks syria.
>'I ask for all the nations to aid in attacking Syria'.
lul.

same

>Davis, the Pentagon spokesman, confirmed that "there are Russians at the base," but said they had been warned "multiple times" to leave. He did not know whether Russian aircraft were at the base when the missiles hit.

shut it, nigger

Go back to r the donald you faggot

read between the lines and hold the line

Gas faggots!
All Assad had to do is not use gas on kids.
Trump would never have bombed him.
Blame Assad for being stupid.

So here is what i do know.
So, he said in campaign that it was a mistake to go to syria, then yesterday he atacked syria with warships, and bombed syrian coast becouse assad was ''gassing'' he's citisens.But atack didn't kill anyone, also for some reason russians are freaked out.

>Trump destroys Russia narrative.

"Davis, the Pentagon spokesman, confirmed that "there are Russians at the base," but said they had been warned "multiple times" to leave. He did not know whether Russian aircraft were at the base when the missiles hit."

trump is serving putin well

this is a masterstroke by putin to have trump do this

nothing of value was lost and it makes trump look like a strong leader

Fuck off shill. Even though he schlonged Syria, it still isn't a deal breaker for me nor it is a deal breaker for 90% of the alt-right/pol fagg0ts who meme'd him into presidency.

The shills on here are multiplying. SAGE. IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

They were warned to prevent an actual conflict from starting. It has noting to do with Putin shill.

you played right into king jew kushner's plans

>Be you
>be retarded
>Keep on beign retarded because you

Poor fool. How does it feel to barely scratch nigger IQ? I pity you from 3 standard deviations away

cia niggers report it didnt kill anyone.
if you ve been paying attention to the story. u.s. Israel alien proxy has been arming 'moderates' and bombing children for decades. to fight 'I.S.I.S.' 'Terrorism' and 'The lack of stability in the world'.

Best guess, they planted him to control our energy.

>lives in canada like a real commie nigger

/thread

Amazing argument

>Only shills and retards can refute this.

What is Trump going to do when the next false flag of Assad killing civilians comes?

hey there, shillaboos. How does it feel being fuckign retarded shitters?

Don't answer, you haven't got the brain cap to do it well. Fuckign retarded niggers

What the fuck do you even want leaf? I have noticed half of Sup Forumsacks went full retard and paranoic. I don't even post so often here. The recent events just seems bad.

The day he talked with Obongo in the white house you knew from his face that no one could ever change anything.
It's the ayy lmaos

>he doesnt know the same bots that worked for clinton worked for trump.
they havent left.

We're getting shilled over Trump.

Fucking kikes are trying to get us to stop supporting Trump because of a bunch of airstrikes on a empty airfield. Fuck em.

theres a way to defeat them. off grid.

Wholeheartedly agree. This is machiavellianism at its fucking finest.

Well played.

Yeah so stupid of Assad. Almost UNBELIEVABLY stupid...

Believing a larper. Wew lad

RECRUITMENT POST

JEWISH MEN AND WOMEN OF Sup Forums

> Tired of being singled-out for vitriolic hate, contempt, and threats of annihilation?

> We reject any philosophy that sentences millions to humiliation, slavery, and death merely for the accident of their birth

> Evil must be fought: all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing

JOIN US IN THE PARTISAN RESISTENCE /jpl/ - Jewish Sup Forumsitics thread:

>italy
shouldnt your fiat currency be collapsing right now.

This filthy fucking jew with no reason to be at the big boy table besides being son in law to the president is china like nepotism bullshit.

give us a rake

Most likely not a false flag. I felt that at first but if it were true the media would be using it by now to embarrass trump for acting too quickly, they hate him more than they love war. If it turns out to be a false flag trump can use it to as an excuse to purge intelligence agencies of deep state traitors with no criticism.

The air strike had nothing to do with killing civilians, it was publicy justified because of gas attack. Most likely it was politically motivated so if there is another gas attack more tomahawks with land in a empty dirty field to placate liberals and neocons. No troops on the ground no planes in the air.

Russian will actually allow the UN to investigate the next one and it will proven to be false

they were going to veto this one because all this shits staged and Trump just blew up any "evidence" of it

>Ending TPP
>Appointing Gorsuch
>Building The Wall
>Strenghening ICE
>Fighting the regulatory state
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
>Crushing ISIS
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
>Working to repeal Obamacare
>Supporting a desperately needed infrastructure package
>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
>Instituted lobbying reforms
>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
>All without Congress

>Showing the country how brutally ineffective the Republicans have been until now
>Doing all this while facing down the liberal Media, the Democrats, the Universities, Hollywood, half of Republicans, the reputable conservative Media, and every trans-national institution in the world

If you're letting the Syria strike drive you away from the only chance we'll get, you're a fucking retard and you deserve the leftist hellhole that's probably coming anyway.

BAD GOYIM. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THE KIKE WAR!!!

2020 can't come soon enough, maybe then we'll find /ourguy/

Do you honestly think that the "show of force" thing is some kind of super secret shit that you need to be a genius to get?
I'm pretty sure that I heard that aspect mentioned on fucking NPR. After Obama did that line in the sand shit, of course we're going to learn not to fuck around and be serious.

>Do you honestly think that the "show of force" thing is some kind of super secret shit that you need to be a genius to get?

check the front page of Sup Forums right now and you'll see that it is

I ain't going anywhere
this shit was a very smart move that didn't hurt assads fight at all, one of the reasons i don't understand why people are cranky about it

America is unchangeable, irredeemable, irreformable

Its always someone else's fault isn't it faggot?

Yeah, that's because this site has some of the dumbest people allowed to use a computer unsupervised. I'm only here because I wanted to see the reaction to the thing, and honestly I shouldn't even be surprised to see so many fags freaking about what was his smartest move yet as President.

Hey dumbass, if we killed a single russian you'd be in a basic training camp right now instead of your mother's basement because we'd be at war with russia. NO shit he told them before the strike.

>acting like you weren't warned all along

>This fucking killed me

That's because you are a russkie shill did the Emperor and the USA nothing but good.

More salty tears please vatniks

>Hey dumbass, if we killed a single russian you'd be in a basic training camp right now instead of your mother's basement because we'd be at war with russia. NO shit he told them before the strike.

About fucking time you dealt with the russkie bullshit artists.

Yes everyone turn blind eye on assad's chemical weapons that were there to test Trump because him and Putin are allies and Trump needed to send a warning.

> Firing missiles at some Muslim shithole country and glassing some airfield I've never heard of.

> Implying that's not what I voted for.

After 8 years of Obama it's refreshing to have a male President again.

It's pretty obvious: He never had any intention of keeping his promises. He wasn't planning on trying to destroy the establishment, he wanted to join it.

It was obvious from the instant he started making cabinet appointments. He told the American people what they wanted to hear, and you bought it. This is what you get for falling for hero worship.

And like fuck. The roaches killed a Russian pilot and all the russkies did ultimately was cry

>After 8 years of Obama it's refreshing to have a male President again.

This the USA is finally back and just about fucking time

good post desu

Best timeline ever!
Fake news (((corporate))) media monopoly says being anti-war is racist, sexist and anti-Semitic.
Most importantly anti-Semitic, of course.
That is some hooknose hijinks for you!

>you
Is your poor shit country gonna cut the US taxpayer a check once we're done? Is the UN gonna cut us a check for the 100 mill in bombs we spent on Thursday?

I'm sick of you leeches bitching to us to clean up everything. We're across an ocean and only need to invest in missile defense systems and make america prosper. You can go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
Shariablue is making a quick move to try and cause in fighting, don't fall for their bullshit.

Well maybe he found out Assad an the Russians were behind the creation of ISIS and the immigration crisis.

No, the media hated him because they knew he would fuck the country over.

its ameritards who voted for him who are the dumb idiots who need to be shot over and over

He lied, why are we making all these excuses for him

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

What the fuck I love Obama now!!

When are you going to die already, McCain?

youtube.com/watch?v=7fFDrtTXD60
Lets see what good old Steve has to say about Trumps recent military attack

>Is your poor shit country gonna cut the US taxpayer a check once we're done? Is the UN gonna cut us a check for the 100 mill in bombs we spent on Thursday?I'm sick of you leeches bitching to us to clean up everything. We're across an ocean and only need to invest in missile defense systems and make america prosper. You can go fuck yourself.

LOL as you like. I've time for America and will support them all day long but I don't trust flag posters here as it is full of russkie shitposters just like glp

>abloo boo mutherfuckin fuck u bloo bloo

excellent argument

straight from the SJW, illiterate nigger and stupid muslim playbook

>this
No American president is perfect but so far we're getting what we wanted except for Syria.

dude, he wont do 1/5 of that.

and he cant crush isis because its a fucking ideology.

the only way to defeat that is through education ,but he is set on destroying that as well.

wake the fuck up dude.