What Happens Here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cshagen.com/valley-citys-troubles-a-microcosm-of-the-nation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Different things than in the other Dakota i imagine, otherwise they'd not have needed a southern one to complement the north.

meme magick

Fun.

Also

Nothing.
Absolute fuck all.

spooky shit

Oil money and the hidden best skiing in the US

Nothing, you will hate it.
Don't come here.

People are really white and actually very friendly. I've been there a few times and have enjoyed it.

No you didn't, everyone was mean and not white
delete this

Has never been

Wikipedia would have you believe it is nothing but Native Americans

abuse of native people and denial of their sovereign rights. other than that not very much.

The leaf is right. We abuse them all day. Don't come here, it will make you sad seeing Natives abused.

>native people
>sovereign rights

All three of them left, I'm sure, are devastated

Jame Kelso broadcasts a /comfy/ radio show 6 days a week.

I think it was yesterday I heard him fly off the handle for the first time ever when one of the callers (who sounded drunk tbqf) used crude language, so Jamie told him he didn't want him to be in the audience, and that's not how a white person should act.

It's like Sons of Anarchy

cshagen.com/valley-citys-troubles-a-microcosm-of-the-nation/

>No windows because in his line of work, he needs to eliminate routes for attacks. He once carried a pistol in his waistband, used to hide another in a desk drawer. Myhre has been shot at, stabbed, beaten and left for dead while busting drug dealers, brushed the fear from his sinewy shoulders and kept cruising.

>Myhre says CCI’s actions to replace law enforcement with an elected sheriff’s department is a tactic of the Posse Comitatus, an early anti-Semitic, white supremacist organization that in 1983 found a champion in Gordon Wendell Kahl. After refusing to pay taxes and garnering some local support, Kahl shot and killed two federal marshals at a roadblock outside of Medina, North Dakota, then led federal investigators on a four-month-long manhunt, which ended with the death of a sheriff and Kahl’s own life in Arkansas.

>In 2013, when the local Pizza Corner began hiring immigrants and African Americans to expand its business, some of the mostly-white residents of Valley City didn’t like to see their city changing, Myhre said. Fights began breaking out on weekends outside of bars during smoke breaks, and CCI proposed setting up a civilian armed patrol. “Especially if non-whites were involved, it soon became very racially tinged,” Myhre said. “It set the city on edge, and that was the first indication of what he [Drake] wanted to do.” CCI’s motion to establish the armed civilian patrol was denied.

>“We’ve had people come to us with an issue, because they’re scared to go to the city for fear of retaliation, so we bring their issues up for them,” Brian Mindt, Iron Stallion Cycles proprietor said. “Either they don’t know the channels, or they’re scared.”

Oil

>natives
>rights

Fucking leaf

downloaded

Nukes and oil

Its so boring more people go to jail for alcohol related things then other drugs.

Sure you Can find meth their but, down in South Dakota. Its worse. Decent fishing places and uhhh nothing else.

Environmental disasters that get mismanaged by the federal government

It's*
Than*
There*
Learn to spell, you white trash idiot.