>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PNShu
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.htm
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0foHjPVbP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

Day 78
Wall started - no
Swamp drained - no
Muslim Ban - no
Bomb ISIS to hell - no
Repeal and Replace - no
Bad hombres out - no
Stop the drugs flowing - no
Bomb Assad - yes

BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES

Reminder that the retard commies unironically think this is what ``their'' future will look like.

Help join to march against donald trump
discord.gg/PNShu

Say it with me

Shalom Mister President

>not SANGEROUS

you had one job

yeah, i can't believe it, why can't trump just fuck the jews and other stuff the reps would want him to do. who cares if not a single bill or EO will ever get passed that way
at lest he would still be /ourguy/

Catch 'em all, ICE!

/PTG/ BREAKING NEWS ALERT:

BANNON AND FRIENDS CALL GARY (((COHN))) CTC (CARBON TAX COHN) OR USE A GLOBE EMOJI WHEN REFERRING TO HIM IN TEXT MESSAGES

Reminder that DROINK is still a Russian puppet

Are you so insecure you can't wear a pink polo? Gosh.

How are they gonna develop the technology when everyone is too busy standing in food lines?

Criticism is welcome. you and others are shills for your outside interests and foreign-ness.

GASLIGHTING, DISINFORMATION, AND SHILLS

Shills do exist, and the come here very often for a variety of reasons from a variety of places. There is endless disinformation about the existence of shills and what shilling is, but this statement is true.

A "shill" is a word for someone who has an outside interest or who is from some place other than here promoting something or another. This sounds nebulous but it is an effective catchall to term people who are working against this board and these threads.

For example, a shill is someone who:

>Comes here to spam the place
>Comes here to demoralize anons, or distract from things
>Comes here as someone who is not a supporter and who is vehemently against the administration and Trump in general.
>Comes here with the explicit goal of destroying this place, or at least harming it.
>Comes here as part of an outside group with outside interests.

These things constitute what a shill is. They both exist and are here almost all the time. Trolls are assholes who bleed into these categories or are simply just assholes. Both deserve derision.

You should more often than not not respond to either, as doing so more often than not feeds into their goals. Do not respond to or acknowledge either groups.

Also I find it ironic that you are complaining to others about freedom of speech but you are trying to curb other people conducting free speech.

Good thing Bannon will be fired soon

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you retards and your pathetic white race. You're going to lose your countries and die a minority and I will laugh in your pig faces.

Dude , it's just 4D chess , the winning will begin soon...any day now...

what do you think the cushion of that couch smells like?

I didn't know mootswap was still a thing.

>check the New York Times
>stories are mostly neutral and based on fact
>neocons all comparing him to Ronald Reagan
Don't accept it, Trump.

knives are out

NO WALL
NO TAX CUTS
INSIGNIFICANT DEPORTATIONS
BANNON SIDELINED
KUSHNER IN CONTROL
ATTACKING ASSAD OVER IVANKA'S FEEFEES
DEESCALATION WITH RUSSIA = CANCELLED
SWAMP STATUS: UNDRAINED
HILLARY NOT LOCKED UP
FLYNN UNDER A BUS
I S R A E L F I R S T

LOOKS LIKE MAGA'S CANCELLED BOYOS
BETTER START STOCKPILING AMMO

THIS GENERAL IS UNDER HEAVY ATTACK

THE LATEST DISCORD TACTIC:

SHUT DOWN ALL DISCUSSION WITH CONSTANT FORCED "SHILL DISCUSSION"

EXAMPLES:
>are the shills still here
>what shillcon are we at
>shills shilling
>shills should just give up
>these shills are pathetic
>shills are doing X and it's pathetic
>I actually enjoy these shills!
>it's crazy here, shills everywhere!
>keep up the fight against the shills!
>these shills are so unoriginal
>the shills are so mad!

NOTICE HOW THE PAST THREADS ARE FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH THESE SHITPOSTS? THEY'RE TRYING TO GET US DELETED. DON'T LET BROCK WIN.

WHEN THE ENTIRE THREAD IS FULL OF THAT, YOU KNOW IT'S THE WORK OF SHAREBLUE TRYING TO APPLY BRAKES TO OUR #MAGA TRAIN

REPORT AND IGNORE

EXAMPLE FOR A GOOD, TIMELY TOPIC OF DISCUSSION:

GORSUCH NOMINATION

It really is nice having a president that doesn't act like a bitch when people call his bluff.
>dddddont cross muh red line. I mean it this time >:(

>commies
Good with dreams, bad with reality.
Nothing new.

Heh heh..
I agree my fellow mensch

Tried embedding this damaging exclusive footage or Trump in last thread. It did not work. Here's link: liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1491678702

Fuck the shills seriously I'm pissed off.

Kushner is doing a fantastic job right now all around the world and that fat fuck bannon is doing nothing.

Also the rebels in Syria are freedom fighters and Trump know this. He will BTFO ASSad backed kuffar in the name of AMERICA.

All the shill are limpwristed libshits who don't know what they are talking about.

FUCK secular states I want strong allies of the western world.

USA USA USA

DEEP DIVE: JARED KUSHNER x CADRE COMPANY

>Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate
>its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media as George Soros; he loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million
>official website: cadre.com

>what does "Cadre" mean
>dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization"
>user in old thread: "cadre, in the political context, is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"

>examine Cadre's official logo
>pic related
>notice the 'A'
>it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
>imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
>the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

>Kushner ties to Rothschilds (co-founders of Modern Israel, major backers)
>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad

>>Jared owns 666 5 Ave building in NYC
>Kushner has messianic complex; explained by Israel user in old thread, pasted below
>"he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer..."
>In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation
>see → # → #
>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.htm

It's a shill NEET. What do you expect?

He did not have to do anything. He could have stalled everything by letting the UN doing its song and dance and then letting Russia shoot it down in the security counsel.

This why you mouth breathers are so fucking annoying. You don't know shit.

Go back to plebbit.

>WH "source"

Fake news

>Trump is a Hillary puppet
>Trump is a Bannon puppet
>Trump is a Putin puppet
>Trump is a Kushner puppet

So, today's a slow news day? With Gorsuch in I'm not sure what the next thing on the menu is going to be, I guess just the slow drip feed of congressional hearings. Has anything happened with Carson finding 500 gorrillion dollars missing from HUD?

OY GEVALT DIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH

BANNON MUST BE REMOVED FOR ANTI-SEMITISM

How do you guys reconcile Trump promising to bomb the shit out of ISIS with his supposed non-interventionism?

Daily reminder

Have Jong-un or Assad come out of their hiding holes yet?

I want to hear their bitching.

Howdy real /ptg/ anons

Hows the day?

Remember: Louise loves each and every one of you (but don't tell Steven).

>ShoeNice is still alive

What did they mean by this?

I've been calling out his (((connections))) since day one

Previous Thread:
>implying that an argument was expected
When you post a literal nonargument with an image titled (image.jpg), you effectively forfeited all rights to an actual discussion, and berating someone for not giving you the argument you (deserve) only makes you a self-entitled, libshit brat of a commiefaggot.

Now go neck yourself before the mods get here.

Hey retard, you ever notice how no other "raid" on Sup Forums has ever worked, but this alleged "raid" is working magnificently? It's because a majority of the posters on this board legitimately hate you Jewish cocksuckers.

yeah, i can't believe it, why can't trump just fuck the jews and other stuff the reps would want him to do. who cares if not a single bill or EO will ever get passed that way
at lest he would still be /ourgay/

I wonder when they will realize Trump is the puppet master, making his minions and the media dance?

How does it feel knowing that your white savior cares more about shitskins than you? Do you really think he won't compromise on immigration? All Kikevanka has to do is show him all the poor little brown babbies with mustahces and beards left at the border and ZING! Amnesty!

After all, le God Emperor is flexible and he's proud of that.

Trump has sold out to the globalist. Bannon is trying to MAGA but Ivanka and Jarod (((Kushner))) are gonna win because Trump listens to thots.

I mean it is a saturday

>These passages are by Kevin Hassett, the economist who will be nominated by Donald Trump to be the next chair of the Council of Economic Advisors.

>The latest reports of internal White House drama suggest that Gary Cohn is amassing power and that Steven Bannon is struggling. With the selection of Hassett as CEA chair, it would seem that nationalist forces have lost some ground when it comes to the economic advice reaching the president — at least for now.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump hasn't come close to fucking with the Second Amendment
>So I will never regret voting for him
>Because the alternative was Hillary Clinton

Being a one issue voter is pretty awesome.

Dina Powell
Gary Cohn
Jared Kushner

I also wonder what's next. I think it'll be another attempt at Obama care replacement.

Fuck Kushner and fuck jews

They're really pushing hard with this divide and conquer stuff

>> 120190718

CADRE COMPANY: KUSHNER BROS x SOROS
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/

>working magnificently

Says the shill. They have mostly scurried off already.

>Trump picks Pence as running mate
>TRUMP SOLD OUT
>Trump has Flynn resign
>TRUMP SOLD OUT
>Trump bombs an airstrip as a warning
>TRUMP SOLD OUT
Give up lad.

SOMEONE GET THIS PICTURE TO IVANKA, ASAP

TIME TO BTFO ASSAD AGAIN

Most likely the Bannon vs. Kushner thing is going to end up being the story for the next week, especially if it ends in someone getting fired.

Just wait until Sandy Hook-er, and the beautiful dead babies by ARs

He's flexible believe me

How is it even possible to be a single issue voter?

>Jewish cocksuckers.

Don't talk about Ivanka like that.

@120190899
>using scare quotes to try to make your literal non-argument more convincing
Joe would be impressed.

Jarod you can spin Donald but you can't spin Sup Forums go fuck Ivanka but get off my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you noticed how this "raid" isn't actually working and it's just you retards talking to yourselves?

AWOOVEMENT!

>You voted against a war-mongering, trigger-happy cunt to avoid war only to have another trigger-happy cunt push for WWIII anyway

And yet, you all still drool over her. This bitch is going to get you all drafted into a war that doesn't need to happen

I don't see why anyone has a problem with Trump bombing Syria. I always hated nationalism anyway. The concept of it is inherently racist.

Face it, we need globalism to connect with our Jewish allies (and before you anti-semitic shills start any shit, fuck you) and create peace in the Middle East. That's the only way we can start making America GREAT again

*yawn* nobody cares about your autistic screeching , don't you have some neocon dick to suck?

Weekends are typically slow. There was a small bomb found somewhere in Norway, though.

I'm also curious as to what Kim thinks about the recent events. Maybe now he'll shut the fuck up.

Non-interventionist != pacifist. We intervene when there is a verifiable threat to us or our allies. ISIS represents a threat to the entire western world. Also, Trump campaigned on bombing the hell out of them, which is what Mattis is currently doing.

>Siding with a Jew over /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=i0foHjPVbP4

Who's ready for the next big Redpilled Youtuber?

>examine Cadre's official logo
>pic related
>notice the 'A'
It's a sextant you dumbass

Has anyone noticed, with Trump winning universal praise for the airstrike that all the criticism's have now been squashed?

Russia narrative gone.
Trump MUHH RACIST gone
Trump not caring about people are gone.

Man no wonder Shills have been reduced to going to fucking Sup Forums of all places.

Trump has an easy path now, hope it doesn't mean less happenings.

Friendly reminder that this whole Syrian thing is the military equivalent of memetic warfare.

We're fighting false flags with false flags here. This shit goes so deep that normies and shills can't even wrap their heads around it. The only ones who can even get a glimpse into this abyss aside from the Trump administration are the users of an obscure Egyptian frog enthusiast forum.

Go check outside of these reddit general threads and say the same thing. The rest of the board hates you, so expect the """""""shills"""""""" to be the way they have these past few days for the rest of Trump's presidency.

Are these shills even paid anymore?

her face is disgusting

i agree, trump should of just done nothing like obama, who cares if it would of pissed of half the reps in office who already hate him and made it look more like trump was a Russian puppet, and who cares not a single one how his EO or bills would ever get passed again
HE WOULD STILL BE /ourguy/

when you believe that everything will be okay as long as the peasants have guns to have a revolution with.

>Sen.Ron Johnson(R-Wis.) says he believes President Trump's promise to build a border wall "was a metaphor for securing the border."

im done with this Kike-lover, im not done with Trump yet

NO WALL
NO TAX CUTS
INSIGNIFICANT DEPORTATIONS
BANNON SIDELINED
KUSHNER IN CONTROL
ATTACKING ASSAD OVER IVANKA'S FEEFEES
DEESCALATION WITH RUSSIA = CANCELLED
SWAMP STATUS: UNDRAINED
HILLARY NOT LOCKED UP
FLYNN UNDER A BUS
I S R A E L F I R S T

this is a fucking disaster
inb4 "i-it would be worse with hillary!"
nothing's changed, nothing's going to change.
Trump is a fucking kike puppet like the rest of them.

You will die childless as a minority in your own country and Trump does not give a single fuck about you. I laugh at you.

You don't believe the press have WH insiders who have access to Bannon's personal phone's text messages between his friends and allies?

Fuck off shariablue
Unless it's from the white house directly or the president it's fake news end of story

Trump being a war dove is a bit of a meme, bombing the shit out of ISIS necessitates a fair bit of intervention. Setting up safe zones in Syria will require more than just bombing runs, and we already have boots on the ground in Syria anyway. The concern is regime change, taking out Assad and creating a quagmire Iraq 2.0. As long as Trump sticks to bombing empty air fields this simply isn't a big deal. The neocon bullcrap is starting to get tiring, I guess it will take a few more days before the narrative starts to wear thin.

@120191274

>calling out d&c kikery is siding with Kushner

No one actually falls for your shilling, nigger

Until you realize that taking a particular stance on particular issues is the only way to uncuck your nation, your nation will never be great.

>That means you, Norway.

That's what plastic surgery and slavshit genes do to you.

Jared kushner is reminding me why people hate jews.

trump is a based economic nationalist

Theres only one issue you really care about? For me it was the Supreme Court position, which has already been filled. Many things to come later becuase of this but thats pretty much it for me.

as if making america great again is dependent on fucking Israel and the middle east, you cuck