How is this even possible?!

There was a post on David Icke forum in 2007 saying Kushner was the leader of a secret cabal and would assume leadership through a puppet after the next President (Obama). Can someone explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
hangthebankers.com/israel-oil-golan-heights-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5
usuarios.lycos.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/vT0FQ

bump. someone reply.

We are always watching.

Duh, democracy died with thunderous applause.
The issue with internet warriors is that they're always ten steps behind.

You conspiracy faggots are honestly a cancer.

Could they have altered the dates on the thread? Maybe this is from January or December but the thread displays wrong date?

Bump

This is nuts.

>
In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Fuck.

>When Jared's dad, Charles Kushner got out of prison, the family business decamped for Manhattan where young Jared found a foothold in the media scrum by buying the influential weekly newspaper, The New York Observer, and soon became fast friends with the likes of FOX News mogul Rupert Murdoch.

Source: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126

But how does Syria/Assad figure in?

Boys, research GENIE ENERGY...they want to claim the oil in Syria's Golan Heights

Genie Energy's strategy board = Rupert Murdoch, Rothschild, and Dick Cheney. Funny isn't it?!

>Genie's advisory board, members provide strategic direction and council: former Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch, R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson

> Israeli authorities awarded Afek Oil and Gas (Genie Energy) an exclusive 36-month petroleum exploration license to a 153-square-mile (400 km2) plot in the Golan Heights, which the UN recognizes to be Syrian territory.

>Human rights groups have said the drilling violates international law as Golan Heights is an occupied territory.

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

It is from 2007-2008. Far before Trump even considered Presidency. Before Ivanka and Jared even got married. What difference does a few months make?

holy shit

bump

>Boys, research GENIE ENERGY...they want to claim the oil in Syria's Golan Heights
cause they will deliver oil to europe then and russia looses 90% of its economy

Holy shit. I'm starting to believe all this prophecy stuff.

what did Kek mean by this?

David icke believes there's a reptillian shadow government. Anything out of his mouth is retarded

throw enough shit at the wall and at least some if it will stick.

This was the forums.

This is some really specific shit.

There was no way of knowing in 2007 that Trump would win in 2016. Remember, this was before even fucking Obama got elected.

>archive.is/vT0FQ
holy crap

I'm gonna go ahead and dive down this rabbit hole

Russia delivers gas not oil

Am I the only one seeing this?

About the 4th time I've seen this thread made today

>tfw kek was accully illuminati

well he might be right about everything except the reptilian part so.. maybe you're the retard here, amerifat

Explain it.

What the fuck?

>claim the oil in Syria's Golan Heights

this is retarded

goyms, might as well neck ourselves now.

Bump

fuck you can't even view the original forum posts anymore anyone still have an account and cam provide screens?

explain

Out of millions of conspiracy theories invoking various names one kind of became true.

wait, no, there is something there, let me think that over.

hangthebankers.com/israel-oil-golan-heights-syria/

My thought was that Golan is a small area and not a typical oil area (ancient sea gulf).

But maybe there is enough for Israel's needs, so there could be a Zionist plan to give this all to Israel and for Syria to legalize the transfer.

Icke has been right in pretty much everything bar the reptilians

rly maeks you drink

maybe he meant with reptilians emotional less creatures/humans and not really animals?

>not knowing reptilian is code for juden

>I think that the current head of the Illuminati is against global population culling actually and does not want anyone to die and is trying to suppress anyone who does. I know that one of the high level guys under The Head is Henry Kissinger who did a lot of that stuff but The New Head who is the young kid is out to overpower guys like Kissinger to prevent anyone from dying because he like thinks he is Batman or something.

Welp, at least no one's gonna die now.

Supposedly, Kushner was born in 1918, someone posted a picture of him during WW2 in Hungary, and it's definitely him. Ickes crazy, but he's onto something with this. I don't read Hungarian but someone translated the Identity card and said it was legit.

>Kushner, along with his father and the rest of his family are major contributors to the Democratic Party and to some select Republican candidates. He has contributed over $100,000 to various campaigns

It maybe about strategic energy security for Israel.

Remember that major events in WW2 happened because of oil:

Japan attacked USA, because of the oil embargo, which they saw as an action to suffocate them.

Germany attacked Russia, because Russia demanded influence in Romania, which Hitler saw as Stalin's threat to suffocate him too.

KUSHNER IS UNIRONICALLY THE ANTICHRIST

>archive.is/vT0FQ

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw

This is an interesting documentary where Icke was being accused of anti-semitism while being in Canda. Literally the only line of argument they had was that he must of meant someone else when he referred to Reptilians. Icke was adamant though that he actually meant reptilian entities

Anyway everything I write here is satire and none of it is to be taken seriously.

How's your african american bull doing?

>archive.is/vT0FQ
Do you have the archive of the thread with the WW2 pics and identity card? It's not in that thread.

proof?

I warned you Trumpfags. This shit was always too good to be true.

interesting

We are the illuminati now. Kek has abandoned them.

Baba Vanga said Obama ist last president of the United States.

>Kushner is Moloch incarnate
>married Ivanka to get close to Donald
>Trump administration infiltrated

I just asked the other user to see if he can find the thread. It's possible that it's a doppelganger but the name matched and the face was exact. It was definitely not shooped. A lot of people tried to debunk it and were unable.

Russia has 2nd biggest oil reserves

It's over for Drumpf

don't mind us

She also predicted the islamification of west Europe. And ww3.

To know the future makes it possible to change the future

I saw this a while back and still can't quite believe it.

you can't change your future, tho, your jewish overlords made sure of that

>archive.is/vT0FQ

He's right about the reptilians.

He doesn't mean literally. He means some of us a programmed differently. Like me. I am pretty sure I'm a reptilian. I don't have empathy I am perfect in a banking environment. I was bred to be elite. But I am with the people.

Kek?

where exactly does it say it?

Archives to other 3 pages?

t.reptillian

>In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Are ((they)) trying to secure this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field
Does Genie Energy have any operations there?

You need empathy to understand feelings in order to manipulate them, you are useless

Does someone have the images from the next pages? I lost them.

No you don't. You just need to know human behavioral patterns. The feelings will follow.

He believes in demonic shapeshifting reptilian aliens from another dimension

He thinks lots of stuff. He believes some inter dimensional aliens possess certain people.

Where's the link?

He also thinks we were reprogrammed by the reptilians to be more like them.

He either know part of the truth and makes insane speculation upon it, or reptilians are a code word for jews

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

what the actual fuck

Are you niggers trying to derail this thread? This is not about David Icke.

>you just need to know how humans feel. Feelings will follow

Kys reddit psy-ops.

Is Kushner related to the Tishman family?

Read text at bottom. Israel/Kushner are behind the recent happenings.

He bought 666 5th avenue from Tishman.

Don't know of any other link.

a broken clock is somthing somthing right I guess
btw I feel so sleepy right now, gonna drink some hot chocolate and go to bed

Nice try, nephilim

>archive.is/vT0FQ
let me know if i've got this wrong

they theory in the thread you linked:

>in 2008 kushner was the new head of the illuminatti or group that controls shit.
>he is unlike the older leaders, as he is against killing people and culling populations
>he doesnt have complete control of the other illuminatti

so what, jared has been booted since then? or is he part of it and wants something different for the future?

>seven jews in Trump inner circle
>seven candles in a jew minorah

What did he mean by this?

no the post seems to suggest kushner is a good guy.

Text does not fit with the guy in the pic
3/10 shill.

Bump

Class A redpill material. Snatching this.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Jared "666" Kushner... At the highest levels it's all luciferian. What we need to do is reactivate Christianity, there's already billions of sleeper cells, we just need to show them that the prophesies are coming true, the globalists are trying to bring in the anti-christ, they're trying to ban cash to create the mark of the beast monetary system, our time to stand up and speak out is now.

>i find it hard to believe that a 20 something year old will be able to suppress the bloodshed and other intentions of the other old, haggard, but powerful bloodlines that have been ruling the world for so long.

>appearances and intial interactions can be very deceptive. i don't think jared kushner is a saint. for all it's worth he could turn out to be the worst of the lot.

Why does he look in all those pictures to Trump?

the bible talks about the antichrist but also about antichrists.
anyone going against god is an antichrist

DAMMIT THIS ISN'T SPAM

Kek, I found the other pages:

archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
archive.is/dzjll Part 3
archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4

From Part 3:

>OK, so here is another main thing:

>Jared Kushner is not The Head of the Illuminati. However all the things I have said so far are true, and he sort of has a similar background to the real Head.

>Kushner is some guy who has ended up crawling into three of our primary parameters, as he purchased 666 5th Avenue which is a building we need and he got engaged to Ivanka Trump who is the girl we need. He also has enough incidental similarities to the head that I can describe the Head of the Illuminati in a way that people will assume I am describing Kushner, but it's not him.

>So Rupert Murdoch is kind of like the guy monitoring the situation and we are going to do a big build up where the Head of the Illuminati smashes Kushner the fuck down, and Kushner is kind of like a fall guy to build up the Chief's power by making a big deal of how he kicked the ass of this rich kid handsome billionaire and stole his girlfriend.

>The real head who I work for is someone who no one has ever heard of and he's incredibly, incredibly bizarre. He is in some stuff on the internet, but it's really strange shit.

>So for example, the real head is also a boy genius who is from New Jersey and is Jewish and went to Harvard, but he is very eccentric, like sometimes he dresses like this:

>usuarios.lycos.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg

>To explain things, I use Kushner as a proxy place holder since most people would assume the Head of the Illuminati would be some kind of well put together society man.

>He's not at all though.

>He's a complete freak of nature.