Is this punishment for losing CTF? I doubt Shia lasts an entire month in his cuck shed

Is this punishment for losing CTF? I doubt Shia lasts an entire month in his cuck shed

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/06/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-3-tickets-in-uk-release.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So fucking gay. Secretly I wish I could do this minus the stupid live feed webcam bullshit.

I guess it is no longer a secret

He's probably dead and it'll take a month to properly decant a clone

Shia's gonna be found dead dude

What a douche nugget

>Get the kike out
#FireKushner

memematrix

>a literal cuck shed

top kek

cabin fever is a real thing

this is going to set him off into he abyss

whose ready for the Shianing?

>artists

The other two don't have a chance.

>We can communicate directly with them

Oh boy

I wonder if Sup Forums will fund a way to track him down. I expect Shadilay to be played nonstop outside his cabin.

Also, I'm concerned about him after the $26 opening he had for Man Down recently

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/06/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-3-tickets-in-uk-release.html

Finnbros go to work

this.

Is this what they'll do to Shia?

First thing I thought of when I saw the image alone.

It's really, really not art, dude. Just give it up.

>livestreams all over the world are sabotaged by frog friendly internet trolls

>does another livestream

Its a trap. He's going to bring a gun.

lel

>three men will do what people already do for free

>communicate with
I wonder if he can be driven insane inside a month...

>spending a month in the Finnish Lapland
Sounds comfy, but it'd be funny if they all just die of hypothermia.

One of our Finnbros should travel out to find Shia and start fucking with him in the middle of the night Wendigo style (random screaming, leaving piles of bones behind, imitating what Shia says, creepy and unsettling shit in general etc.)

Do they have bears and shit up there? Could sneak up and hide bacon joints all round his cuck shed

Lapland, eh?

Are you going to visit him and talk about your vcr collection?

Not a Finn, but they probably do have bears up there.

No problem, I'll head up there with my buddies and bulletproof vests. We will hold him hostage inside his own cabin and play shadilay 24/7 for a month. This will be fun my autistic niggas.

Yes and wolves too

Yes, Panasonic vcr very good

He's going to die, isn't he...

what a faggot

>he has to live in a cabin completely isolated for an entire month!
>except for the thousands of people he can communicate with on the internet whenever he wants

fuck him

Honestly, something will eventually go wrong, whether it be he runs out of food, wild animals, he gets sick, the internet stops working etc.
I'm sure will not get through a month without something going wrong, and if nothing else then he doesn't stand a chance against the collective autism of Finnish memelords.

>thousands of people he can communicate with on the internet whenever he wants
Yeah, but most of them will be us, mate. He's fucked. ..

I wonder if Sup Forums will find the hut and troll him while he's in it. That sure would make for some prime viewing :D

>Shia is bullied live by Sami autists for Sup Forums's viewing pleasure

Eaten by fucking wolves in HD livestream

that movie was fucking TERRIBLE. I torrented it awhile ago and it was just shit. Oh, and it's a literal cuck movie.