bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36431160
newenglishreview.org/Ibn_Warraq/Demographics:_Why_Islamic_Societies_are_Dying/
nationalinterest.org/feature/israels-internal-demographics-disaster-13501
youtube.com/watch?v=Deam1tWUFAk
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like kikework

Where were you when Trump was revealed to be the goodest goy?

So done with this bullshit. He was one of them the whole time. His base will not forgive him for this shit.

Trump wont do that, he already said all he wants is a safe zone. Then if that area returns to Syria, or some of the land is rolled into Iraq, Turkey, or a Kurdish state, that will be negotiated.

Assad might be kicked out / retired but the actual govt wont be taken out by force, it will be his own people making a decision.

Fucking jew scum

Oh Jesus, no!

Has he never opened a history book?

How do you think they ended up with that regime in the fucking first place

He probably wasn't until he got cut in on that oil pipeline

Except its never one thing with the Neo-cons. They refuse to understand the limits of American power, and you'd better believe we have a limit.

The Neo-conservatives are out to attempt to establish a "New American Century", in which the US is the sole power, and the one that ultimately dictates global affairs.

They wish to achieve this through economic domination, force, and regime changes. To them, this Syrian intervention is just a means to their ridiculous ends.

Only dumb people thought they would stop at 1 missile strike

that's the plan. put repubs in to stir up shit in M.E., manufacture a "refugee crisis" while having everyone back home reviles him for "going against his word". the pendulum swings back blue in 2020, open borders "refugees welcome" is instigated. your white homeland are annhilated and jews win again.

check mate goy

Yeah, sure.

>when you bombard the government in the less than 48h because of a false flag, surely the deep state will not get anything more

Came here to make literally this comment.

Those fucking kikes aren't even hiding it anymore are they?

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO A NORMIE ALL OF THIS SHIT?
I'M FCKING CRYING WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH IRAN?

Imagine my shock.

if trump went full out 1776 like he seemed like he was going to, during the election the 95% of democrats and 90 (-95%) of republicans would be outed (possibly) tried for treason and executed. he never did, lock her up. that should have been the first clue that he was going to be playing their game (to some degree, we will see) other wise he would have been kennedy'd

Because of a secret agreement between Israel and Saudi Arabia whereby the Saudis agree to respect Israel's right to exist and Israel would help destroy Shiite Islam for ths Saudis, America is being drug into more ME warfare for its kike masters.

on pol, fighting against his redditor fanboys

(((Bill Kristol)))

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

because your dem president in charge thought the mullahs were good goys

Nooo... Really? Fuck. These saudis mfs are dumb jeez, first wahhabi shit and now destroying Shia?
How would it help Israël tho? By dragging USA into a war against Iran, a main anti-Israël country?

AJSHKF. I'm not ready for this..................... Plus there are huge tensions growing in Lebanon... and well I guess... Iran is the next on the list?!?!!!

No, idiot, because we couped them in the past and they got fucking sick of it. They didn't become anti-America in a vacuum

WHAT ABOUT AMERICA 1ST?

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

the jews sure have become bold

Iran is pretty much one of the only big threats Israel has (especially now that the Arab Spring happened and Syria/Egypt were fucked).

You ready to die for Israel yet americunts?

TOUGH LUCK GOYIM

NOW TRUST DADDY GOD EMPEROR OR YOU'RE A SHILL

OP Dont be such a pussy.

We are going to glass the middle east, arabs and jews and all problems will be solved.

MAGA will give (((them))) what they want.

>jews

Please please don't tell me Iran will stop being a threat to Israël. Please. Not Iran.

>Trumpenstein
>glassing Jews
Seriously. This has to be bait. Noone can be this dumb or delusional.

Fucking Vietnam Bringing the truth

Brazilian traditional conservative here. Can anyone explain why in the hell American neoconservatives want to change Iran's regime?

Look at these women! Some are hardly covering themselves. These people NEED a new Islamic revolution stirred by Mossad and the US.

Hey idiots, time to invest in oil.

forgot pic
the anti-americanism wasn't the driving point behind the revolution
lack of reforms was
anti-americanism existed for many years in iran prior to the latest revolution but it was never enough to be the only reason for a coup

when pic related was in office the shah got a bit too courageous with his plans for the iranian oil and iran's power in the persian gulf
the mullahs were thought to want just kick the shah out and restore religious freedoms
carter's puppet masters didn't know they would make an 180 and go full death to america

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36431160 this dives a bit into what we know for now

because they're a bunch of Israel-first kike cockroaches who fled when Stalin put an icepick in their leader's skull and began purging them as subversives. They promptly set up in Washington and began subverting the USA, something McCarthy saw and fought against (which is why they demonize him.)

why are we against bombing shitskins now.
Sup Forums has been cucked hard these past few years

This may be the price we have to pay for defeating TAA, TPP, TTIP, and TiSa.
It's well worth it, to me.
But then again, I'm not a migrant shitskin, so your mileage may vary.

Iran is demographically fucked without a babyboom in the long run:
newenglishreview.org/Ibn_Warraq/Demographics:_Why_Islamic_Societies_are_Dying/
Israel on the other hand will stay virile but see its political motivators changed by the power of the wombs of the interestsgroups in it.
nationalinterest.org/feature/israels-internal-demographics-disaster-13501

Short version; The jews

Long version: Israel is on a timer in the middle east in order to expand to a state of greater Israel. In order to fulfill the prophecy of God they have to unify their lands and blah blah blah. That is no longer feasible once Iran gets nuclear weapons and they can't remove Iran's progress on nukes without boots on the ground.

>he was one of them this whole time

This sort of unwarranted, uninformed opinion bothers me. Kristol has always been Israel first, neo-con number one. His father practically coined the system.

This. Whoever wins. Muslims win and poor white bois lose. You were so stupid you put your faith in the Iranian backed dictator of Russia, and a Saudi backed conman from NYC with Jewish family. That's a special kind of stupid. KEK.

iran is getting a steady supply of cheap workers in the form of refugees from afghanistan pakistan and the other shitholes people are escaping from
they'll be fine

>S*nnie immigrants

Yeah,works fine for us.
But I guess the native Iranics arent as cucked when it comes to integration.

Urban Iranians and Syrians are the only ones in the region who aren't total niggers. Shame we're aligned against them. Some Turks are ok as well, but fewer

>revealed
are you stupid m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=Deam1tWUFAk

>But I guess the native Iranics arent as cucked when it comes to integration
they get beaten by people instantly if they steal or harass women
just like anyone else though so they can't really cry racism

Wait how do the Muslim wins there? Aren't they going to collapse and Jews win over them?
But will Iran remain the best threat to Israël??

>Like fucking kikework.

don't be a dumbass and support that bs

>But will Iran remain the best threat to Israël??
Until their civil war, yeah

fucking jews
so assad in syria "gasses people" (funny how the jews always sperg out about gassing people) so we have to get rid of the iranian government? that makes so much sense

The Renegade Jew speaks

You aren't his base

>anything other than this

Oy vey.

Yeah, and they'll prove it buy continuing to vote republican!

McCain and Graham are two of the worst offenders in the Senate
McCain wanted to send Marines into Nigeria to #BringBackOurGirls

>Zmago

an actual loon on my side... i guess we need a purge

America Over All

you're fucking retarded, usa and uk installed the shah

And if we follow what's happening now, I guess Iran is heading towards civil war? And it will help Israhell and Saudi Wahhabia, right?
Fuck it can't happen

he was 22 when that happened sven
he was (((their))) puppet until he started demanding better business deals with the west

(((they))) are a tool a means to end.

what you want him to get an SS tat?

the shah should never have been installed

Can you get more kike than Billy? Serious question.

The Ayatollah and his evil regime is in power because they overthrew the last US backed dictator I think 70s! When will this stupid neocon fuck learn? Interventionism only makes things fucking worse.

The kikes can't go 2 minutes without their cocks out.

Does the Muslims win anything in thing?

He's being manipulated by (((them)))

why do the jews get so many americans killed?

they cant keep getting away with it!

it helped them after all
made them stronger

if islamic dictatorship is your definition of stronger

this*

Chuck Shumer supreme kike overlord. Nobody more jewer than Shumer.

Those Saudi funded think tanks are really paying themselves off.

(((They))) got their end of the bargain we were conned by the kikes yet again

Fpbp

Greater Israel policy has been in effect since 9/11.

Source: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Archive: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

every proud nation has an authoritarian past
>islamic
still better than being a russian or american puppet
or even worse a friend of saudi arabia

Opps

Archive: archive.is/5uXa3

This

you make no fucking sense

if the president never was deposed in the 50s, iran would be a much more successful country

and if you make up some bullshit neocon reply, kys

What would be wrong with toppling Iran's government, assuming we go back to pre-Islamic revolution one?

Remember Iran where women didn't have to wear trash bags on them?

Willingly which is the saddest part

>Poland
>kike
This shitshow will be a war catalyzer, and thousands of soldiers and citizens will die again, as in Iraq.

It's a communicational offensive and they seriously think we won't be capable of keep up.

They don't see that we are using the baby difficulty settings.

which president? mossadegh? he's getting way too much credit for what he was
also fuck off to /his/ if you want to continue with your would have could have should have bullshit

You don't speak for me you cock-chugging leftist commie shill.
gtfo of here faggot.