Sweden:

Sweden:
>Founded Russia
>Was the first to settle Iceland and Discover that it was an island
>Insured the survival of protestantism
>Was the undisputed most powerful country in northern and eastern europe for a century
>Came with important inventions such as: automatic identification systems, zipper, ultrasound, seatbelt, celsius, dynamite
Is there any country with such a small population has been so influential to world history?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/how-alan-turing-invented-the-computer-age/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>founded Russia

I bet you regret it so much right now.

>Is there any country with such a small population has been so influential to world history?
Italy, UK, France? Greece, if we're limiting the population?

>Italy
>UK
>France
They've always had a large population, tf you Talking about?

You have serious braindamage

>Was the first to settle Iceland and Discover that it was an island
Wrong that was us, in the beginning we basically used it as a prison island.
>You don't like the king
Fuck off, you have to move to an even shittier land

Iceland was actually first discovered by the Irish
Iceland is legitimate Irish clay

Sundin was a disappointing cuck who choked under pressure and made sure the leafs never made it past the first round of the playoffs. Fuck him he was the worst thing to come to Canada since the chinks

>founded russia
>they destroy your empire
Ktf

>founded Russia
>gets BTFO by Russia
worked out well didn't it?

And now you're being wrecked by """""nysvenskar"""""

>>UK
>They've always had a large population,
No. Uk had a tiny population until the Victorian age.

Most people think I'm Swedish when I'm abroad

Looks Russian to me

No. They were vikings that settled in Ireland. Learn your history Olof.

They were both Swedish and Norweigan viking btw. Not that there is any genetic difference.

>Not that there is any genetic difference.

There is actually.

That's not Mats Sundin though, retard.

Pay debnts asshole

Still a lot more than Scandinavia. And your ancestors were German and Scandinavian vikings, mostly.

>work soo hard
>give it all to niggers
truly great nation, truly..

WAIT BACK THE FUCK UP

So you mean SWEDEN founded Russia and the Russians are descendants of Sweden?

>And your ancestors were German and Scandinavian vikings, mostly.

Very small difference. Especially between us and Norgebros.

Wrong, the first to Discover iceland was norwegian, but he left immediately. Gardar Svavarson was the second to find Iceland, but he was the first to live there, spending the winter there

yeah could mistake you for a local for sure

Want to se something really weird?

Nope, swedes discovered it but you where the first to move in after we handed you a map. We scandis are same flesh and blood anyway, bror!

Netherlands much better

And look at sweden today.

No

>Iceland is legitimate Irish clay
I wonder who is behind this proxy

If Sweden can get it's migrant problem straightened out then it's going to be a big deal in the next 20 years. It's entirely possible that Sweden could again find military glory considering an increasingly belligerent Russia. The nations of Scandinavia (including their long lost cousins of the Baltic states) are going to team up with Poland and Germany in a desperate effort to kick the shit out of Russia if they get too aggressive.

We need a strong Sweden. I'm just not sure Sweden wants to be strong.

Yes. Swedish vikings mostly settled in Eastern Europe. Some went to Britain etc. most most of them raided and raped (and quite a few settled) in Eastern Europe. Russia was founded by a Swede.

Yes, Russians Are huge mutts.

Russians are both swedish and mongolic rapebabies nowadays

The higher you rise the further you fall.

The only waves Britannia rules these days are the waves of immigrants rolling over her.

holland

Russian wanna-be state asked Sweden to bring a king to rule them since they didn't manage to keep control of their own tribes.

Or something like that.

They are mongol-swedish hybrid

>>Founded Russia

Nope, Finns did.

Just remember that if Sweden fall we will soon follow, and vice versa

Russia had been founded by Greeks. Vikings are just cannon fodder.

>Was the first to settle Iceland

Ingolfur Arnarson was from Norway (Dalsfjorden)

well aktually

According to your logic Iceland is now Greek clay :^)

Ty bro

Well swedes are black and other nordics are not, dont they teach you this in school?

Hmm, offended that we're not exactly the same?

>mongolic rapebabie
Russians are the same as they were during foundation time genetically. Mongol yoke was about gathering taxes, people never lived together

Altair from Usbekistan is happy, now can die in peace.

You sure about that? Toyen in Oslo looks more African than Rinkeby in Stockholm

Gronland *

that mongrel nose isnt swedish, dude. It is typical slav subhuman.
T. occidental master race

Sweden has less than 10 mil population you stupid fucking læf

England.
Invented everything, incuded the the language you're posting in on the world wide web, invented by an Englishman.
>Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS, also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.
The fucking computer:
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/how-alan-turing-invented-the-computer-age/

And shitloads of other stuff that you fucking Swedes didn't invent.
Fuck off. And stop destroying Europe you bastard cunts.

Even if you put Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland together they've still achieved less than Britain, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany on their own.

celtics, definitely because of migration post romans. They use to be the french, not like nowadays jewish/nigger looking frenchmen

If you put 300-400 Million people vs 20 Million people, holy shit are Brits this subhuman?

Your ancestors were rapist pirates
It's just fair that you get the same treatment from Somalis now

Is there a translated version of this floating around anywhere?

This needs to be the meme of 2017.

I want this fucking image burned into the eye sockets of every white person on this fucking planet.

Reading isn't your strong suit , nice digits

Point still stands

We ran India with two men and a bike...I think the UK wins

I PRAY ENGLAND. kek my surname is english and i thin you should have been our rulers
Nah, just idding, you were the first jewish funding rettards

I will try to get it translated by tomorrow. Fuck this is sad and needs to be shared

It was the Norwegians who discovered Iceland, you Swedish fuckwit.

>zipper

I know that's not true. That was an american.
And today YKK (Japanese company) basically has a monopoly on zippers.

WE WUZ KEKS!!!

At first I thought you were Ireland, AKA Viking Rapebabies.

>Is there any country with such a small population has been so influential to world history?
England
Spain
Italy (Rome was a city state)
England was less than 4 million when it built its first empire. Sweden has roughly the same population, within the range of a million when they built their empire, also the English Empire lasted over 200 years.

Bullshit, it's just convenient for you. Put 100m Swedes up against 100 Germans, 100 million Brits and 100 million French. Swedes would finish last.

>celsius
>only useful when dealing with water at sea level
i wouldn't gloat about this one mane

I don't care about if your surname is British or not.
My surname is French.

KEKS

Unpopular truth :Israel has you beat, Swedebro.
More inventions despite less people.
And who can deny Jewish influence in the world?

Practice your Reading comprehension

Something something daughter named ebba is missing
Last panel says "this was my dear brother witness too"

You mean like how your American colonies rebelled against you and now control modern day UK?

They sad she had a marine blue jacket and purple pants. This is the fucking girl. RIP

I honestly love your country's history. Why did you fuck it up? The only good things you still make are vidya and music.

During the peak of the swedish empire, Sweden had roughly a population of 800k (counting all the vassal states too).

"Insured the survival of protestantism"... by becoming the toy of a dutch weapons merchant that bought you several fleets?
The ultimate jewtool.

>Invented everything, incuded the the language you're posting in on the world wide web, invented by an Englishman.

Aaaactually, english is derived from old Norse. Basically swedes. We basically invented your language.

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU AREN'T A SWEDE, AHMED

teach me how to be white senpai

>100m swedes
Nigga what are you smoking, that's like five times the population of all the nordic counties combined in the current year.

>>Insured the survival of protestantism

At the cost of a lot of poor Germans.

This is pretty depressing. It's basically the mother asking around on facebook about her daughter, she wants to find her.

And then.. yeah.

Friendly reminder that the thirty years war literally caused by the eternal anglo stirring up shit in the Holy roman empire.

>>Insured the survival of protestantism

Thus sealing its own fate.

Degenerate shithole.

Keep in mind that Sweden has always had a very small population. Much much smaller than England, France... and the diff was even larger before (world wars reduced the other countries population a lot).

>what is speaking hypothetically

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU AREN'T A GREEK, BORIS

>This is pretty depressing. It's basically the mother asking around on facebook about her daughter, she wants to find her.And then.. yeah.

F

Gud...

In this case, an utter waste of time.

And now a fucking joke of a country. Greatness is fleeting

Why? So you can conveniently attribute your lack of achievements simply to lack of numbers?

Day ruined