How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

Relevant is this -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJh6EQ5gv7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

race war

You're an idiot if you think 1) you can prevent this and 2) it's not a good thing

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

>keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism
Why would you want to do this? The quicker it happens the better.

1. Keep abortion legal
2. No refugees, period
3. Deport all illegals
4. Raise standards for immigration
5. Encourage whites to have more children (if (((they))) can do interracial propaganda then we can do white propaganda)

I believe in White identity and group cohesion, but not in BIGOTED, RAW HATRED such as that found on the Dailystormer or TRS.

We need to uphold our values. All I'm saying. Bigotry is never acceptable.

Why dehumanize nonwhite groups when they're not all nigger-tier? Some Blacks are fine. Stop spreading the hate, it will just end in us or them being genocided!

Wake the fuck up! Racism is just a liberal mind control tool! Divide and conquer makes us weak against globalist filth!

>What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin?

You're not meant to take blue pills with red pills user, it'll fuck up your stomach.

Slavery made america great.

i believe in white group identity and all that but not in white NATIONALISM or HATE/RACISM. I have always wished that white people would understand, yea racemixing and "diversity" is bullshit, but also we need to not HATE other groups. Just treat them like guests and be friendly to them.

We just need to create a community like every other group has, but not make it a HATE GROUP. See? We are BETTER than the fucking BLM or Black panther niggers. We can LOVE others because we aren't savages with no soul.

Can't we just do the right thing for once?

t.shill

White nationalism isn't racist

All we need to do is shut down the AZT and rubber factories and we'll be back in business in no time.

no im just someone who still believes in my values from previous to "redpilling". I used to be libertarian and guess what, becoming a race realist and pro-white is great, but I'm terrified of the drift into fucking absolute racism.

I have met some Alt Right guys in person and their lack of respect for other humans and willingness to dehumanize and malign nonwhites was frightening.

I believe in respect and being a good person, you know? We shouldn't sacrifice that.

Then explain why the people i met thought comparing blacks to monkeys and getting drunk and acting "alpha" was the best way to spend the night. You know, its like, i get that we need to be more masculine, but this isn't the way. We need real masculinity, which is calm and serious, not "muh muscles muh white power" bullshit.

And honestly, it's not to say those guys are all completely bad, but they are obviously lacking wisdom and respect that Christianity could provide them with.

yeah because that's been working out so well for sweden.

the only people from other cultures that should be allowed in are childless women of childbearing age. they would also have to fully integrate. no speaking the old language, and no bringing in family from the old country. this is how it was in the past, and this is how you avoid problems.

I don't know what you're on about but the idea that a white nation should be allowed to exist (i.e. white nationalism) isn't racist, anymore than the idea that an Asian nation (i.e. Japan) should be allowed to exist.

Whites are already a minority least where I live. Idk shit ton of midgets walking around.

Nice image; do you have a better quality one I could use as a wallpaper?

Actually I agree with this. I'm a racial separatist. I'm just saying that the nonwhites here shouldn't be blamed or hated. Blame the policies that promoted immigration. Love every individual.

We need to respect everyone and not dehumanize anyone or becomes supremacist. That would make us seriously sick.

I love my race, but I will NOT hate for it. That's beyond the pale.

I agree, I'm a racial separatist. But we need to create that nation out of love and never hate. Hate is like acid, it melts everything.

yea same here it sucks, I finally woke up to this a few months ago, I was trying so fucking hard to not become a white identitarian, but it's like.... I couldn't deny it anymore.

I still think we need to NOT be like Bubba the redneck racist retard. We need to be smart and respect nonwhites as individuals!!!!!!!!!!!

>brought massive amounts of niggers into the country
No it didn't.

White nationalism isn't inherently racist. It's just the desire for a primarily white country, not dissimilar to Japan or Israel. I personally don't want to genocide anyone (except maybe Jews), but I also don't want large amounts of non-whites living in my country.

>So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism.

You dont, niggers and beaners are way over represented in crime already, whites will have a Boer-like hatred and the media will have nobody to believe their lies.

Let it happen we have already layed the groundwork for a reemergence of natsoc just keep pumping out redpills at normies.

from the movie the fountain

I mean, I live in Honolulu.

I've lived in Detroit.

I already know what it feels like.

>I personally don't want to genocide anyone (except maybe Jews), but I also don't want large amounts of non-whites living in my country.
See this is not ok. I am aware that Jews are not OUR PEOPLE but also I'm 1/16 Jewish and some Jews like Michael Savage are really decent people.

I'm just sick of every prowhite site being so hateful and all that. We need to stop using words like "nigger" or "kike" and dehumanizing them. It's just so wrong, it really freaks me out when I see that.

(((1/16th)))

I only said that because of how manipulative they are if left to their own devices. If they all went to Israel and stopped fucking with our countries that would be perfectly fine.

I'm not proud of it but also my 1/8 Jewish dad and his 1/4 Jewish mother are very awesome people, then my 1/2 Jewish great grandpa is literally antisemitic and ashamed of his half heritage.

I think it's obvious that Jewish blood doesn't make me or my family any worse. If anything I'm using whatever IQ boost I get from my dad to fight for the White race. Let's just stop the Nazi hateful garbage. Shit like Moonman needs to be completely abandoned in our movement.

We need to be strong in LOVE, not HATE.

I usually agree but some Jews like my great great grandfather converted and became productive goys. I just hate seeing some people hate everyone with any Jewish blood just because of the Jewish blood.

Jewish blood doesn't make me any less pro-white!

Whites are already one of the smallest global minorities. Literally waking them up to that fact is paramount if the West is to be saved. If not it's ogre

Agreed. It took me a long time to accept this, both because I was terrified of becoming a "racist", and because of my ex-GF being Mexican. I'm adjusting myself into an ethnonationalist state of mind now. We need to wake up our people, but also NOT because hateful retards.

Now I realize that racemixing is fucked up. I was doing it subconsciously to "erase" racism. It's a very fucked up mentality. We need to be loyal to our people.

become* hateful retards

>I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist

This is the best possible outcome you idiot.

Thanks. Looks interesting.

"racism" is not good, it means hate.

We need to be racial loyalists who love our race, but DON'T just hate others. That would make us trash like BLM. We are better than that, damnit!

For instance, would you hate me or my family for having a little Jewish blood in it? Seriously, you need to drop the "all nonwhites n jews r muh enemy" David Duke-tier shit.

>I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.
Why is it a bad thing?
I mean yeah it will be bad for non whites, but they did push for that outcome.

Hopefully we get a nice old-fashioned white chimpout

Whites are the weakest race.

the only race being bred out of existence.

Maybe we should help natural selection and not fight it.

>For instance, would you hate me or my family for having a little Jewish blood in it?

Jared, is that you?

We (white people) need to love our white community, and hate the non-whites who want to freeride on us.

>You dont, niggers and beaners are way over represented in crime already, whites will have a Boer-like hatred and the media will have nobody to believe their lies.
I'm actually kind of excited for this.

you understand that caustic substances can also be harmful dont you?

thats wrong dude, nationalism doesn't have to mean HITLER. I have Eastern European Jewish relatives who were killed by the SS. I am not saying they were holocausted, but they were massacred when Hitler invaded Russia.

Not all Jews deserved it. And no, I'm not even claiming Hitler is the epitome of evil.

You're literally a racist bigot. Fucking kill yourself, scumbag.

No but I respect Jared Taylor. I'm 1/16 Jewish. Also, I'm aware that most Jews are our racial enemies. But I don't want to just hate them all and be a stupid retarded Neo Nazi. I'm White, OK? My dad is 1/8 Jewish, though, and looks Jewish, his mother even moreso.

I can't help feeling some link to Jewishness, you know? But that doesn't mean I don't oppose antiwhite Jewish bastards. Jews can kind of become White, you know? Through culturally converting into goyish Whiteness, that is.

I mean being 1/16 or 1/8 Jewish doesn't reeeaaally make me less White than someone else.

Im gonna get a lot of hate for this but I'm okay with Jews. I have some great relative who are Jews and are awesome people. The problem is in the Jewish culture and not the Jewish blood in my opinion.

Don't you mean openly hostile racism to whites will increase massively.

God I fucking hope

Great movie.

ten years ago I didn't really mind, but now it appears the shift will occur in the context of decades of racist anti-white propaganda permeating the media and higher education

so, I'm a bit worried

This is sick. You should stop. You're making White identity look racist. We need to act politically correct but be prowhite. That's all that matters.

Blacks are antiwhite hateful fucks but when they do politics, they use PC language. We need to copy that to win.

>>Just treat them like guests and be friendly to them.

I too remember the days when I knew nothing of the disgusting nature of the "guests" we take in.

I wish every day almost that the lies I was told about us all holding hands and working together were true, but it is not truth.
They will all stab you in the back, rape your wife, and kill your children if you let them, and we are letting them.
It must end.

>because I was terrified of becoming a "racist"
You're in for a long and painful journey. It hurts waking up to this and realizing the impending destruction of the white race.

I went through this shit like what you described. At first I tried to resist becoming racist. I tried as hard as I could but my eyes were opened and it became more difficult every day. It will be hard to go through but it is impossible to resist. Trust me, I've been through this and I tried resisting it for years.

This. Jews are more prone to being neurotic and kind of nutty, a lot of my family is that way. But also, we aren't pre-programmed genetically to want to attack or harm White people.

If anything, I'm using Jewish mental traits to defend the White race.

both probably.

no they dont lol

they are openly cracker this, cracker that, kill white cops, etc

>stop whites from shifting back into 1950s style racism
How is this a bad thing

Is your Mom Jewish at all?

If Sup Forums is anything to go by they won't give a shit

not on TV programs or with politicians like Obama. We need to be publicly unimpeachable and just tell people we support our people and that anyone who opposes us is ignorant or evil.

That will help us win.

not at all, the Jewishness is from my dad, then his mother, and her father, then his father. The entire family kind of looks Jewish, though.

Finding out about the JQ made me very depressed about myself. I look like all these horrible antiwhite scumbags. But I think we need to remember that some Jews are great people.

the options at that point are to attempt to salvage some hyper-isolated areas for the already well-off whites, to have the democracy decay as average IQ drops well 90, or to see a farce of democracy continue as the remaining jews in control feast of the last bits of wealth being generated. We can be racist all we want at that point, but it will be like mexio, brazil, or any other shithole.

Trump 2.0: Hitler Edition

>Finding out about the JQ made me very depressed about myself. I look like all these horrible antiwhite scumbags.

If you don't act like them, you can feel good about yourself by acting better than them.

Come join us over at /jpl/ - Jewish Sup Forumsitics general

We are always looking to discuss methods of Jewish resistance and issues of interest to us in general.

(((o3UYyHVr)))

I support rightwing Jews, normally, like Michael Savage. Savage opposed Trump's Syria strike, for instance.

?

>there is now a jewish general on Sup Forums
What the fuck.

You say that publicly being against hate will help us win, but I'm not so sure. Mainstream republicans are always bending over backwards to not be seen as racist, but a lot of normie democrats see republicans as racist anyway. It doesn't really matter what your public position is when most people already have their minds made up about what you have to say.

I do not think it will hit hard and this will be a case of boiling a frog. SJWs and normies have shown a complete incapacity to register reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJh6EQ5gv7g

>You say that publicly being against hate will help us win, but I'm not so sure. Mainstream republicans are always bending over backwards to not be seen as racist, but a lot of normie democrats see republicans as racist anyway. It doesn't really matter what your public position is when most people already have their minds made up about what you have to say.
The problem is that Republicans take a "white group identity is bad" stance. That's why their "no hate" platform is shit.

We need to take a "no hate" stance plus be pro-White group identity, then frame our opponents as the "Real racists". Think about it. I know it sounds cucked to a lot of people on here, but I think that that position has the real ability to open up White minds.

I don't agree

You bring up a real good point and is something to consider trying to bridge together my deep Christian roots and my newfound white nationalism. Been struggling a while trying to cope with the ideas of both and it hasn't helped that I've never met a Jew that I actually liked (they generally have always been pompous assholes). That's one thing that I guess really broke my illusionment back when I was a turboshill for the Jews because of my Christian heritage (God's chosen people, etc); but the more I hung out with them and the more they ostracized me for my faith; the quicker the disillusionment

Honestly I'm still trying to come to grips with everything: no one warned me about the red pill before I took it

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950's style racism?

That' the plan, kike

>1950s style racism
No it'll be more like 1850s style racism pick that cotton nigger

The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people see being "pro-White" as racist and hateful in and of itself. If pushing "no hate" would help us to push pro-White positions, then I'd be all for it. The thing is, I just can't see it convincing anyone when they've been so thoroughly inundated with anti-White propaganda their whole lives, to the point where they view being pro-White as equivalent to being racist.

Guests eventually leave.

Many of us have been their, it's a painful feeling.

>You bring up a real good point and is something to consider trying to bridge together my deep Christian roots and my newfound white nationalism. Been struggling a while trying to cope with the ideas of both and it hasn't helped that I've never met a Jew that I actually liked (they generally have always been pompous assholes). That's one thing that I guess really broke my illusionment back when I was a turboshill for the Jews because of my Christian heritage (God's chosen people, etc); but the more I hung out with them and the more they ostracized me for my faith; the quicker the disillusionment
Yea I get that. I kind of have some of that neurotic Jewishness too, but it's pretty washed out by my mom's Scotch-Irish genes.

I think that Jewish character is kind of... there is neurotic and high energy and intense complicated thinking ... that same fucked up Jewishness can be used to serve White interests, basically.

I am well aware of all the problems with Jews, but I think that the main issue is that Jews are trained to see their mission in life as being antiwhite.

My dad is 1/8 Jewish but seems practically like a Jew in some ways, he is pro-white and redpilled recently. He even accepted the JQ.

Thanks for your post, user.

I think it could convince a lot of people who are on the fence. Of course a lot of antiwhites will still scream "hater" and "racist", but a lot of openminded people who are afraid to become prowhite will be attracted, imo.

The only people we can worry about are the openminded Whites who can become pro-White. Anyone else is an obstacle. Do you know what I mean?

The more success the Jew has in destroying the white race the more whites regain survival instincts. The part of your brain that makes you racist is the same part that makes you survive. It will become more active as shitskins degrade society down to turd world levels.

After hiking in the Appalachians in Virginia today, I went to a restaurant. Every single white couple there had at least 3 kids, which is above the 2.1 replacement rate. There is hope for the white race.

all peoples have a storied and vibrant past they should be proud of. that doesn't mean we should live together. having an ethnostate is key to overall happiness. every other race gets one. why don't we? stop being such a cuck, it's that simple.

>We need to act politically correct
Have fun getting replaced by people who don't give a fuck about that shit

>I just can't see it convincing anyone when they've been so thoroughly inundated with anti-White propaganda their whole lives,
also complain endlessly about how unfair it is that White people are always demonized, because it is unfair

A lot of White people out there in the world feel like it's unfair, we just need to say it so they can agree with us. The problem is that they think "racism" is evil. The media promotes the dumb hateful skinhead narrative for a reason.

We need to make it taboo to use the "skinhead" meme just like it's politically incorrect now to use the "black thug" meme, get it? Push that idea and rally all the people who will inevitably agree with us.

Agreed, I am pro-ethnostate and pro-White separatism 100%.

A lot of very conservative White Christians are making lots of babies. The real problem is that those kids are being brainwashed into anti-white thinking by "muh church" crap.

We need to ideologically target those kids for our cause, it's paramount.

Birth rate wise the white(actual white. Not the bullshit US "white") population has been official minority since 2013.

Population wise it will be below 50% come 2032/2033.

ACT (i.e. feign, pretend).

Behave politically incorrectly when it comes time to act, but SEEM/APPEAR pc.

Alright your clarifications are correct.

Good call. Gotta be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

gen z ama

Why is it a bad thing?

This faggot still believes in 19th Century fairy tales (evolution)

exactly. And I like to think it's some of my Jewishness that makes me instinctually good at it. I am able to maintain a very distinct public and private face. It's like second nature to me.

I think we need to encourage White advocates to behave that way. Think about Ben Shapiro. We know he's a pro-Jewish tribal nationalist, but he plays this act of being "the smart Conservative wizkid who happens to be Jewish" on the rightwing in America. He knows what he's doing, but ignorant Conservatives don't get it. They're blind to it.

We must learn to do likewise, because really, Jewish tribalism is a potent and powerful force. Tribal tactics of the Jewish kind are what could save our race from genocide, ultimately.

>>white minority
>>good thing
gas yourself you fucking shitskin

That's lucky for me then, because I have a couple of good Jewish friends, but primarily one who is redpilled and whose family let him become Christian.

Some years ago, I made it an objective in my life to surround myself with people who I know I can trust and have mutual respect with, regardless of race. The kind of people who don't submit to PC culture, and would bash someone of their own race for being a degenerate. I don't believe in multiculturalism, but I do believe in multiracialism and I think that's the substance the US should comprise itself of. If there's any racism Americans should have, it should be against those who disagree with traditional American values.

these values are killing us

your genocide is never acceptable

I see has point. If you want to make white nationalism big, you can't go full 14/88 right out of the gate. It must be a gradual progression for it to become popular, because if it is too extreme at the start it will repel most normies.

Look at the basic hippie movements of the past. Whoever thought they'd turn out into the nation-destroying globalist ideologies today?

Suck dick you like nigger. Hang your self

my values are ethnostate ones, too, re-read everything, I'm not anti-separatist.

it took generations of sneaky "nice" blacks like MLK to ease people into accepting radical Blacks.

When people see "Extreme" blacks today, a lot of the time they just think "well I can understand why they're mad". We need to make it so that people understand radical 14/88 White stuff, but that's hard to do.

We need to have someone who is like an MLK figure, who can be nice on the outside (PC) but be a tribal operator.

Moderates open the path for extremists.

THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE MUST DO IS: "morally delegitimize the antiwhite double standard". Period. From there, almost anything is possible. What it takes to make people realize that antiracism is usually just antiwhite filth is what we need.

=[

Well if everything you dipshits believe is true, then whites are fucked. More blacks and mexicans are willing to spill blood than the cowed masses of white people.

implying even a 1% minority can't completely transform things in a time of crisis and opportunity.

it won't be noticed amidst the chaos of total economic collapse due to advanced automation. depending on how things go whites even could skyrocket back to supermajority, at least in the USA, as the top-tier 'human farmer' elites (of which there are only a handful non-europeans) engage in massive depopulation of the now obsolete human livestock.

>I am able to maintain a very distinct public and private face. It's like second nature to me.
I think a lot of anglos are instinctually very good at this. Think back to the reformation era when people worked to change the religious zeitgeist of the nation one way or the other but had to be very careful about to whom candid private thoughts were expressed. People with strong convictions but without the ability to maintain a nonthreatening public persona were weeded out of the population.

Plenty of whites already feel like minorities as it is. Fuck off nigger jew cuck. The "shock" will be more of an obnoxious ongoing bad dream for them.

Immigration Act of '65 was a mistake.

>I think a lot of anglos are instinctually very good at this. Think back to the reformation era when people worked to change the religious zeitgeist of the nation one way or the other but had to be very careful about to whom candid private thoughts were expressed. People with strong convictions but without the ability to maintain a nonthreatening public persona were weeded out of the population.
Yea, I agree that we have it within us. Lots of Anglo blood here. I kind of identify as a protestant, much more than I feel Jewy.

The real thing isn't that we are so so so altruistic, it's that we had total world domination and comfort for longer than any people have ever had in world history. It has made us incredibly soft and trusting.

Teach your White friends and family to be cunning and to think tribally. I want to help start rolling that snowball down the cliff. Things are picking up, and we can help pick them up, even quicker.

I'm literally a White nationalist intellectual m8 gitfugged mkay

That's a fine position to take, with caveats. I agree that hatred is counterproductive, but I would point out that actually achieving the goals of white nationalism comes first. Also, the mass of people are essentially reactive and their alignment behind any nationalism will likely be when they feel threatened rather than an adoption of a principled position - i.e. you're going to need to accept some people being motivated by baser drives if actually achieving anything is important to you.

I don't want to see pogroms myself, rather something like barring all non-white immigration, European pro-natal initiatives and promoting self-deportation with the aim of achieving a permanent European supermajority rather than dogmatic 100% purity.

I agree, but I feel it's hugely advantageous to package the ideology strictly as noble and born out of love. We need to force that meme into people's minds and challenge anyone who disagrees with us with the message that we are for love of our people.

Then even if they point to an example of hate, we can retort that people hate what threatens what they love.

We need to stand up for the moral righteousness and goodness of White identity and White people, very fiercely. That is directly counter to the antiwhite narrative. We can cast antiwhites as hateful bigots who don't give a fuck about murder and rape.

We are already doing that, I think, but we can do it even more, and even better. Good luck.

you white people are fucking incredible

>be user
-be angry your losing influence in cultural representation via media
-feel the walls coming in around you as number of POC increase
-POC calling white people out on systemic oppression of various forms
-white people realize the myth they grew up with is incorrect, feel guilty about systemic oppression they ignored for so long.
>for the first time in their lives, white people begin to *think* like a minority
-too much for user to handle
-white people start going crazy and vote for trump

regardless if white people become the minorities they will still hold their positions of power and wealth. just as in south africa white people there are rich as fuck in comparison the the average black person.

white fragility is real if you cant read this