Why are there so many sleepy anons suddenly?

Why are there so many sleepy anons suddenly?

*YAWWWWWWN* I'm sorry I'm just so sleepy right NOW. You're also looking TIRED, you should get some SLEEP

Because the funposting wore them out and they're all going to cuddle their girlfriends(male)

I don't know, perhaps the answer will come to you in a dream. Let's all just hit the hay for the rest of the day and stop supporting Drumpf.

I want to cuddle with my girlfriend (male) as I fall asleep

Sleep is for shills

I shilled for Trump before the election, I made my bed, now I lie in it.

sleep is important

t. sleeper

That sounds incredibly comfy. Headpats would be essential, for both parties of course.

because its late and I have been shitposting so much

because it's fun to get sleepy and comfy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is this the comfy NEETO thread?

Now I need someone to cuddle with me or else I cant fall asleep.

Feels good go to sleep

Lets form a giant cuddle pile and fall asleep cuddling each other.

i-i can to do that if you want

Srs I love you Spain boy. I would unironically be ur bf(male)

I will cuddle you both.

I fucking despise this weeb spaniard.

Is that a promise?

stop talking trash about my bf

Your waifu is shit

Calm down Joao.

I will fight you. With pillows.

not as shitty as tohsaka's anus

Because we can't take much more of this

take that back jungle nigger

>Ending TPP
>Appointing Gorsuch
>Building The Wall
>Strenghening ICE
>Fighting the regulatory state
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
>Crushing ISIS
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
>Working to repeal Obamacare
>Supporting a desperately needed infrastructure package
>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
>Instituted lobbying reforms
>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
>All without Congress

>Showing the country how brutally ineffective the Republicans have been until now
>Doing all this while facing down the liberal Media, the Democrats, the Universities, Hollywood, half of Republicans, the reputable conservative Media, and every trans-national institution in the world

If you're letting the Syria strike drive you away from the only chance we'll get, you're a fucking retard and you deserve the leftist hellhole that's probably coming anyway.

Spread this pasta. The best way to fight shills is with arguments and information. All they have are bad memes and rhetoric.

>Posting a literal slut who whores herself to old men for money

>we have reached the point on Sup Forums where shills pretend to be trump supporters are spamming copypasta to fight shills who are pretending to be old Sup Forums who are spamming copypasta to fight shills who are pretending to be /sg/ anti trump supporters who are spamming copypasta to fight shills pretending to be trump supporters

Fun few days, almost as good as bullying Sup Forums when GG discussion got banned