TRUMP OFFICIALLY DECLARES WAR ON SYRIA

youtube.com/watch?v=HbGD_eAEjS4

HAPPENING NOW
HAPPENING NOW
HAPPENING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYnuai-pXTAhVCOMAKHbOnCB4QFgguMAM&url=http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789068/Syria-airstrike-Donald-Trump-declaration-war-missile-launch-Michael-Fallon&usg=AFQjCNFT9dYMfA21BvYnDgrrBRkmW6yI2w&sig2=qS0F6fMwP-P-9n3N8UiSzw
youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sickle and AK
fuck off commie

shitty video

I'm not a commie.

American intellectual

He's actually Canadian.

fake news

>This fucking person in the video

>communist

Did not watch

Fuck you and your shitty jewtube link. I ain't clicking that shit

/mlpol/ in a nutshell

He is

A FUCKING LEAF

Sage and report
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYnuai-pXTAhVCOMAKHbOnCB4QFgguMAM&url=http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789068/Syria-airstrike-Donald-Trump-declaration-war-missile-launch-Michael-Fallon&usg=AFQjCNFT9dYMfA21BvYnDgrrBRkmW6yI2w&sig2=qS0F6fMwP-P-9n3N8UiSzw

Kek what a joke

This guy didnt get the memo, communists pretend to be centrist now because its so emberassing

How does being a communist make Jason wrong?

Kek doesn't lie.

Nice try. I know that Trump would definitely use Twitter to declare war.

>Jason Unruhe source
KYS, leftypol

No.

I wish a nigga would

SAA and Putin dick suckers are the only reason, other than it killing lots of shitty Muslims/Arabs

Why?

This communist faggot is showing more journalistic integrity than the so called free speech advocates who want to silence any criticism of trump.
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

That's the OP
He's here begging for views and starting Pro War threads to sow division in /pol

Yes. Amazing, huh?

>How does being a communist make Jason wrong
I fucking hate Eurofaggots so goddamn fucking much
ps American annex me senpai

Okay.

>open video
>ak47 and a sickle
>some cuckold faggot starts speaking
>close video

Can we make one thing clear to the commiefaggots?

We aren't happy with what Trump has done, but if you think that means we're going to become commies you're wasting your time.

Fuck off somewhere else

this

sage

>clickbait
as expected from a communist
sage

Kys commie

I'm sorry Kek.

>Maoist Rebel News
Dropped.

>sickle and AK
stoped the video right there. die commie

I'm sorry.

Couldn't watch, I laughed to much at his hair.

>the president declares war
That's not how it works you stupid fucking frog.

Were you hoping the shit haircut and beard would elongate your face so people wouldn't realize your a 400 pound cuckold? News flash faggot the communism and niggers fucking your wife gave it away.

Why share this fat communist cuck and give him more exposure and views for shitty leftist opinions

jesus Christ who is this cringe weeb???

Jason Caden aka Jason Unruhe

>Maoist rebel news
>fat white fuck with a red mohawk

>communist channel
>it's a fat guy with a red mohawk
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A president cannot declare war

>maoist

This nigga can't be serious

He is.

Wrong.

Fake news

im not scared yet

Trump can.

what the fuck is this shit OP?

looks like a moron with a cheap tablet and an expensive microphone

>As we all know the United Sta...

Done. I can't watch that fuckbag bitch.

This board doxxed him a few years ago and discovered he still lives with his mom despite pushing 40. A google image search of 'Jason Caden Maoist' should bring the goods.

A CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI

There are a lot of Russian shills on this board. Their actual shilling operation is one of the stronger ones. We never had a reason to call them out on it because it was helping us. When trumps interests don't align with theirs they'll get all butthurt

pol is crying because trump bombed some muslims, spouting off the propaganda lines from Russia that make no sense, and overall just acting like retards in this

I don't give a shit if some muslims got bombed. This board bitches about the US supporting the saudis and turkey but ignore the Russians with the largest pct Muslim population in Europe and who are helping syria along with Iran and Iraq

Nationalism doesn't mean gargling putins cock. It means putting your country first always.

Bunch of fake nationalists. They're literally spouting off Russian propaganda without realizing Russia does propaganda just like we do

Shareblue is having a field day with trying to sow these divisions.

You don't fucking change everything you believe in in one day. There is more at play here. Just fucking wait before being crying children who have the most fickle goddamn loyalty I've ever seen

haha I love this fuck his videos are hillarious

No one is silencing your criticism of trump you stupid faggot. You can say whatever you want. We can also call you a retard for saying it

He's a 6'5" Canadian security guard

He would fuck you up

>fat commie dork with dyed mohawk

no way cmon you have to try harder than that, this man looks like the comic book store owner from the simpsons watched too much anime and read too much marx