Why do Americans like to

Why do Americans like to
bomb shit they don't understand and cause more chaos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't break international law by using gas if you can't take the heat.

Evidence?

Ivanka's tears

ISIS did launch an attack right after the airstrike, but they failed. The airstrike didn't impact the defence.

>Kill children to punish the killing of children
Kek

Where do you think the word 'fatcat' comes from?
They like to shove things from ledges and see how they break.

Pitifully they also learn at the same rate of cats and seem to have no issue boasting through the hangover after they lose yet another war.

They spend so much money on their military

So they gotta use it every now and then y'know. You don't buy an expensive car and just let it collect dust in your garage.

How would an airbase effectively protect a town from insurgents?

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

By transforming into a robot called Devastator. OR by flying bombing missions. One of those.

I wonder who could be behind this post

(((((why)))) you ask?

This is what Christianity does, it makes Christcucks do retarded things to help other Christcucks.

>Pro-Assad forces are on the verge of victory...
>for the past five years...
>lose one airbase...
>for about twelve hours...
>Oh no, we've lost the entire war!!!

Is this you Mimi? Maybe you should be back in your homeland helping those poor Syrian children instead of shitposting in Australia.

Americans are historically isolationist and don't give a fuck about the world outside our country.

Don't blame us for what AIPAC and other bloodthirsty elites does with our government, which is basically an oligarchy.

>Trump bombs an airbase that was used to launch chemical attacks on civilians
>all of a sudden the airbase was a kid's playground, ISIS bombing center, church

hmmmm

Convert the barbarian islamists

>Syriangirl

Living in Oz and enjoying a million freedoms she wouldn't have under Assad, all whilst sucking Assad's dick.

Makes me think things about how she's just a dumb whore.

take a guess

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

Cool! Fucktards are ok with gassing kids! Fuvk trump!

Your literally retarted.

What and where is the evidence that solidified your opinion that there's no way the Saudi-backed millionaire jihadists could have used chems like they were proven to in the past? And your proof that those children with bloody bruises all over their bodies didn't die from whatever gave them those bruises?

Share.

Easier than 7D chess, I'll tell you that

Is that their only base? I dont check sg

>Why do Americans like to
The eternal kike likes to do this.

If they were on the verge of victory why use chemical weapons? Assad was in dire straits before the Russian got involved, pressed on all sides, never used chemical weapons, why choose now to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Shit lads
>been reading about terrorist attacks all night
>gas can (one of those big red calor ones) just exploded in the caravan park next door
>almost had an actual heart attack fucking flinched so hard I jumped out of my bed Kek

Chaos is reality fag.

Realize that and POL will stop. (Only because we will have succeeded)

>we lost an airbase
but they didn't, they still took off from it

but I thought the airstrike didn't do shit?

> PARTISAN GIRL

OH WOW REALLY REALLY REALLY MAKES ME THINK