Day 79

>day 79
>still haven't paid a single penny and never will

Feels good

>keeping count because you take it seriously

>being this autistic

Stop, paco

how's that peso doing?

>Trumperinos believe that remittences will pay for the wall.
Lol, legal citizens and corporations send millions of dollars to Mexico every day.

Gringos will pay for that wall no matter what.

>Watch me jump that wall or bribe the border patrol lol.

pfffff... you just had your 1st set of "exxon" (or some shit like that) gas stations in your capital, and you're an oil-Country! you stupid fucking moron!... jeez man... you mexican guys are beyond retarded I'm telling you

kek

We are never leaving, this country is ours. Trump will be gone way before us, putos. We will be the majority soon and will put a Mexican president in the white house and fill congress with Mexicans. Nothing you white fags can do about it either, with your low sperm counts and sterile women.

We know. I'll enjoy watching him fail to deliver on this promise. I'll be back to collect all the tears and read through all the excuses.

>mfw the US becomes a Spanish speaking country

ITT: rampant poverty

It's already a Spanish speaking country. Call any company and the first thing asked is if you want Spanish spoken. We have options to take any test we want in Spanish, and in court, I can speak Spanish and the Judge HAS to provide an interpreter. I speak Spanish just to fuck with white people.

>companies are pulling out of mexico left and right taking all that money

the wall has been paid for twice

The Southwest has been under Spanish and Mexican influence FAR longer than it has anglo. There's a reason that 70% of the cities in the ASW are Spanish names. I'm cool with it though, at least it's a European language.

the shit wetbacks speak sounds like slurred and mispronounced european spanish spoken with a lisp to boot.

Bump

Undervalued as always to stay competitive with chinese manufacturing

>Even local media don't talk about it
And in your conutry they do it? I didn't think European first world countries would care about this shithole.

>Spain sent us their niggers
>so we learnt spanish from he Spain's niggers
Not our fault

CHICANO LEAVE

that's because you'll be paying in pasos

>undervalued

keep telling lies to yourself fag, the reason the pesos price is shit is cause there is no international trust in Mexico. Mexican banks have no trust in people they give off loans to pay them back, there is no trust in stability.

Let not forget tine 90's inflation of the real pesos.

You faggots are part of the reason we're not speaking German. Inbred mongoloid fuckers.

no

I do, I'm extremely interested in the destruction of LatinAmerica by the fucking yanks. I'm interested because I think your countries have the power to bring down the fucking usa, particularly MEX... that's why they desperately fuck up all the true process in the region... I think you shouldn't allow to have 2 elections stolen... you should burn the fucking country if necessary... but that's me.. At least Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, Ecuador are giving a great fight, it's sad you don't guys... you could FUCK the yankees right in the ass... but you seem to don't know how massively powerful is your country, and that's a fucking pity