DRUMPF WON!!!

DRUMPF WON!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Blumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Ron Paul won the delegates in 2012, I remeber that. rnc are a bunch of crooks

She won California you twit.

Wtf guess I'm a Clinton Cuck now

Really makes you sage....

>massive margin
>mfw six million is less than 2% of the population

Gr8 b8 m8

The same 6 million that were killed my Hitler?

drumpf blown the fuck out

>over SIX MILLION votes
Subtle

>6 million votes for Clinton is a huge margin
>the effect of 11 million illegals is overblown

You're arguing against yourselves.

11mil illegals. When you can PROVE zero illegals voted the you can say she won the popular vote

wtf i love hillary now

>win
No, she got more popular votes nationwide.

If she won, she'd be President.

killary?... really?... trump is a complete zionist shill but killary???... that fucking bitch is even worse.... fuck off non-binary asshat

Must be infuriating for you that he is president and she isn't.

i live in the real world

Who remembers when Killary won the popular vote againt Obama for the Democratic nomination and lost? I do. Killary will go down as the biggest loser in US political History

Beaners and niggers don't count.

its more than 9% of all the people who voted tho dipshit.

you must be trolling right? because no way are you this retarded.

Which one had the authorization to launch missiles on Friday morning?

but he is president...

Do they teach math in your shit hole.

6 million/ 126 million.

50% of that 6million margin were illegal immigrants.
Sage, Faggot.

checked

I said over and over Drumpfkin will try and pretend like they didn't vote for Trump and knew he was a disaster, just like everyone did with Bush... but Sup Forums circle jerk didn't wanna believe it.

My only mistake is that I thought it'd happen a month in. Preparing to see a bunch of alt-right drumpfkins spamming "WUT I NEVER EVEN VOTED FOR THE BIG FAT ORANGE! I KNEW HE WAS A RAPER!"

Goes to show that alt-right Drumpfkin vote with emotion and not with their brains. Identity politics 101.

Awaiting impeachment. I'm so glad HillDawg is getting back into politics again, shows her true valor and love for whats right, still advocating for the right cause after losing.

Stop math shaming the poor retard

Nobody is doing that. The only people you think are doing that are the people in your own discord, trying to trick people into thinking others actually have remorse voting for Trump.

Use all the mental gymnastics you want.

We're still in your discord.

This raid will do nothing.

Ah, we're finally over the cruise missile bullshit. Welcome back Sup Forums.

Also fuck Hillary.

Day 78
Wall started - no
Swamp drained - no
Muslim Ban - no
Lock Her Up - no
Bomb ISIS to hell - no
Repeal and Replace - no
Bad hombres out - no
Stop the drugs flowing - no
Bomb Assad - yes

I will ignore your use of intolerant language for this post.

Just because you don't like a group of people doesn't mean their votes don't count. They fought for the right to vote. They have earned it. You haven't done shit to gain the right to vote. You haven't earned it. Your vote is the one that shouldn't count. African Americans and Latino Americans founded and built this country while whites sat around on their lazy asses stealing from these hard working Americans. Whites should all burn to death for their hate crimes against these true American people.

>muh six gorrllion

Shut the fuck up about this, nobody believed this lie even in 1891.

True, I did cite the wrong number. Although, that's nine percent of 57.9 percent, which is how much of the elligable voting population actually voted. So in total, about 27.9% of the voting public actually voted for her, which absolutely shows that the American people didn't "pick" either of them to any reasonable degree, for a democracy.

IM WITH HER NOW, GET FUCK DUMPFYKINS SHES GOING TO REPLACE DUMPF SHES SO GOOD OH YES HILLARY DRAIN MY BALLSACK

3 times in a row, KEK CONFIRMS, DRUMPFKIN BTFO!

Manafort Putin worshiping Trumplets mad af on suicidewatch LMFAO

It's not hard to btfo drumpfags. They do it to themselves.

I'm still living in regret

Trump's losing face with /polocks quick make a Hillary hate thread.

>endorsed by over 6 million illegal aliens

drumpf btfo

Yes I'm sure you regret wasting the last year shilling for Brock.

Sorry tuts popular vote only counts in elementary and high school so go back to nap time

more trumpshills falseflagging. sage, op is a faggot.

If the election were decided by popular vote the candidates would have campaigned much differently and Trump would have won anyway.

and /thread

"Trump and Hillary, congrats on being nominated. The president will be the winner of the electoral vote, NOT the popular vote. Got it?"

Hillary: "Agreed"
Trump: "Agreed"

>Trump wins

Hillary: "I won the popular vote tho"

t. assblasted Blumpf voter mad his candidate lost

>OP thinks this is good bait

Ummm... no sweetie, Sup Forums hates Trump now.

>he lost by a massive margin.

Retard alert

Clinton won by 2.9 million not 6 million like OP says

Ummmm... no sweetie, Hillary is the better and more likable candidate. Drumpf wouldn't stand a chance without Russian intervention.

Isn't your dear leader David Brock still in the hospital?

In that case....why the FUCK did Hillary launch an air strike on a Syrian military base!??!?

This stupid CUNT is going to start WW3!!

If trump was in office this shit never would have happened.

Wait, Nevada goes blue from just Las Vegas? Isn't that some bullshit

Overtime You's tonight.

Get a real job and come on over to the conservative side.

Why would I ever want to be on the wrong side?

That's right, Trump would see alpha Assad using chemical weapons and piss his pants with his tiny weiner.

its almost like no one lives in the places that trump won

SAY IT WITH ME

RURAL

nod gonna lie, its fuggin hilarious watching blumpf crash and burn, bud in all seriousnis we cant let him gid the nuglear godes

DRUMPF WON!!

He's in the White House.

WE'RE PREZIDUNT NOW NIGGER!