In a Libertarian society, would consensual slavery in the style of a 24/7 power exchange be allowed?

In a Libertarian society, would consensual slavery in the style of a 24/7 power exchange be allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs?t=280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is the NOSE

FUCK OFF FILTHY DISGUSTING KIKE

>nose
What is this Israeli influence?

What did he mean by this?

Are you saying you like your women to have no noses? You are strange.

You want women with huge noses goy?

Just prepping for my alien waifu man, gonna ascend the stars with i, and do other cool space shit while you still down here on earth sucking big nosed kike cock.

user, why would you want your gf to have a huge nose?

I wanna CUM INSIDE a cute anime girl.

Here

Degenerate

Why did Keima choose a basic bitch like Chihiro?
>we wuz real 'n shiet
C'mon.

Wow, poland. Thank you for enriching Ayumi, this is truly a gift beyond all compare.
What about being a cute anime girl (male)

CUM
INSIDE

Disgusting

>In a Libertarian society, would consensual slavery in the style of a 24/7 power exchange be allowed?
in a libertarian society, asking stupid questions like this would count as violating the NAP

I'd definitely fuck this cute cat girl.

It's actually a valid question though, and not in the style of roads or recreational nukes.

Is being reduced to being someones property via consensual, contractual agreement something that would be allowed? Or would it be viewed as a rights violation.

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

Why didn't you just vote for Bannon then?

d-does that mean cute girls (male) would be available to slavery?

This would be your future.

>consensual slavery

Basically wage slavery

There's tons of autistic arguments in libertarian circles about the bounds of the NAP since it's just an arbitrary logical construct, so not all of them agree. Most would say slavery is always illegitimate for some stupid reasons relating to self ownership but some have actually argued that voluntarily entering a slavery contract is legitimate. Walter Block wrote a book called "Defending the Undefendable" that you can read if you want to see the peak of libertarian autism and an actual honest assessment of where such principles lead.

I hope so, being able to willingly become someones property would be nice

I sure hope so...
>tfw no stronk boifriendo to enslave me

Hey, I recognize you from earlier Portugal! Geez, you're an easy slut aren't you, it wouldn't take much more than a click of someones fingers and a collar to make you into their property...

what would you do to me if I became your slave?

i agree

Well I would train your into a proper maiden, give you tons of love and of course a lot of thick, hard, cock.

>tfw I will never be forced into domestic servitude by a conservative man
>I will never be forced to wear women's clothes and be sexually abused as punishment for neglecting chores

it sure wouldn't....

desu this

Disgusting.

>consensual slavery

never say never user!
I bet you would even get on your hands and knees at the first possible moment, to thank whoever it was that gave you a collar.

Oh boy will you be in for a surprise when you get the dress off

Would you put your thick cock inside your slutty maiden boyhole??

Yes. Libertarians have no grounds to oppose it just as libs have no grounds to oppose paedophilia or incest. Morally sick the lot of them

y-yes

I would make sure to transform your boipussy into my pocket onahole for me to cum lots, over and over. I would make it so sensitive youd cum just from me touching you.

Go back to /lgtb/ you fucking degenerates.

Why the fuck are the Portuguese and hispanics such slutty homos?

what a lewd master you are

Calm down Pedro. We don't want you to lose your head over it. The cartel will do it so just take it easy in the meantime.

Being super sensitive is super lewd.
You're so cute Portugal. I want to give you headpats and cuddle you.

Only the best for my lewd pet.

I tried Mexico, but got an error saying there's no board with the name /lgtb/ ;w;

I fucking hate this place

What are you, straight?

Inverse reactions.

After bullying the rest of the world for hundreds of years they couldn't help but turn into cute whores once the empires collapsed.

Sauce on the qt?
>inb4 trap

Pls don't post photos of my wife without permission

Also fuck chihiro that dumb whore

Only women should fill a servile role in society, not men. Sometimes I wish the mudslimes would win and throw you off a balcony.

Shh, you're only going to make them hornier.
>a bunch of "latina" maids come charging across the border

I don't think slavery without the ability to leave your master if you change your mind would be allowed, since in general there are things you cannot properly consent to due to your limited foresight.

Whatever two consenting adults do it's and shouldn't be your problem.

>always want to meddle in people bedrooms.

Pls don't post ugly edits of my wife.

Thank you

I know the ending was a mistake

Men can not be owned. Only cunts can be owned. People are not property.

that's so cruel, would you make the poor little thing crawl like a dog?

but user, what if I dress a skirt? I would almost be a woman then

why posting literally the most boring girl?

Well, that's the idea behind it being a contractual thing.

Obviously there would be some sort of clause so that if things got crazy, the sub could get out. But otherwise they would be property. Happy property, more likely than not.
>US military launches hiatchi wands into their ranks
>both male and female maids too busy using vibrators to attack

Ayumi from the World God Only Knows. Not a trap

What if I dress in a skirt user?
Could a woman (male) count as a cunt?

It's straight even if balls touch. Nothing more pure than a man having sex with a girl (male)

I'll fucking kill you if you trash talking my wife again. Also moon girl was so shit I don't even remember her name

I know right. That way I can feel your thick cock inside me with no regrets.

This

>When the guy at 4:40 says the man getting undressed was violating the NAP, and he gets applauded
youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs?t=280

Because it's the proper place for a good, submissive girl (male) to be.

n-not that I'm like that or anything h-heh

>Implying

Nothing better than a feminine sissy as your gf. It's all I want in this life. I will give her my cock and my heart, forever. I will dominate her and make her my submissive bitch, make her beg for pleasure as she's locked up.

>tfw no stronk male to sexually enslave me

>this thread

no one ever said anything about huge noses, just A NOSE

y-yeah, me too, just imagine spending the rest of your life pleasing cock, it must be awful

I'm going to masturbate thinking about this scenario tonight, I hope you don't mind master

>you'll never be in a harem with this cute user

Holy fuck stop posting any time and start finding anons to fuck

>all of these latinos wanting to be latinas
S do you wear maid outfits, or Quinceanera dresses?

That's adorable and rather romantic.

like y-you?

You better do. I know your owner is waiting~

Ugh, thick, smelly, dripping cocks. That's so gross! Who would ever want to rub their face against one and breath in the scent until your mind breaks.

Depends on how tall and how much you weigh

Let's add some Sup Forums to this thread, you fucking sluts.

im super skinny and not very tall m-master

How tall is not very tall you Brazilian

There's nothing slutty about being interested in how Libertarian models of society and government might let you willing turn yourself into someones personal cumdump!

i'm not brazilion that's the other user
i'm very pale, 61kg and 1'78m

Literally garbage tier girls.
Pic related is best

sause pls

As long as it's just to avoid being trolled, you semen demon.

>slavery

STOP MAKING LIBERTARIANS LOOK IMMORAL

You seem like sissy material. Why don't you come here and suck my cock right now?

Freedom units faggot

>implying it's slavery if it's consensual

like saying a boxing match is assault

>HURDUR Ayumi is boring/shit/slut
>HURDUR Tsukiyo is flat
>HURDUR Haqua is a bitch

Faggots, all of you. Only real patrician libertarians would agree that ALL TWGOK girls are best girl. Wakaki is a genius at ultimate waifu material.

Also:

>Consensual slavery

We already have that. It's called "debt".