DON IS BACK!!!!! SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

SHILLS COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ITS HAPPENING

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeq2uay6ZCY
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/trump-tillerson-suggest-assad-should-be-removed-in-apparent-reversal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmmm

I knew it

fake news.

Who da thunk

I didn't, but I'm thankful nonetheless

fuckin nice

Nice damage control

wow because its not like he will do a complete 180 in a single evening and shit on his base all just to appease the jew

>b-but (((ivanka))) was just so (((heartbroken))) by the pictures. he had to do something!

I don't care, this will be my name until that Kushner the ultimate ZOG kike shill is kicked out of the WH along with Yael his jewish wife.

APOLOGIZE

NOW

Can't wait for the next chemical weapon attack. Trump has shown if you want Assad attacked just use chemical weapons

We didnt already know this?
Is this what shills were whining about?

This article has been out for days everyone was either a shill or in a frenzy though and never noticed

Or maybe it was to scare the fuck out of Xi during the summit to force him to start negotiations with Kimmy?

Considering the 'fake out attack' was just that, was donald trumps decision made as a political move? if trump truly went neocon, then the response by the administration would be stronger and continuous. this position proves that its unlikely he's gone neocon.

nope, he has already proven himself to be able to change his position on a whim. don't care. you can always say well, i am against hitting my wife but when she fucks up the meatloaf you might change your mind real quick.

Yeah he fucking better not or I'm shitting in an envelope and sending it Trump Tower, which I encourage all Trump supporters should do if he ever wages full blown war on Syria.

It's always the people from countries who think they matter by proxy that are the dumbest about supporting or not supporting the US president.

He literally said this hours before the strike.

Any concerns about regime change and escalation were from the uninformed and shills.

it was actually literally a 4-D chess move

get back here everyone we have shills to fight off

>Assad attacked
he slapped his wrist
meanwhile ISIS took the bait and moved on Homs assuming Assad had lost air support
Surprise, he didn't
ISIS got their shit pushed in

whos this goddess?

Did you elect a kike? Nope, I didn't give money to a kike either by financing his campaign. Remove the kikes from the WH. If they remain I will shill against Trump and hope he will be a one-term president.

Settle down faggot.

Shariablue uses a lot of Canada proxies.

The only negative info about Kushner is from child fuckers daily WaPo and Chelsea Horseface's Daily Beast; it's fake.

>shills mad as fuck
Ayy kmao

Oh fugg x(

true, but it's useful to have this kind of stuff posted with all shilling and kushner v bannon bullshit that's getting flooded

It's a dude.

Did anyone seriously think we were going to do a full ground invasion of Syria?

Don't get me wrong I didn't like this air strike but I never thought that he was going to go full warmonger mode that'd be retarded

B T F O
T
F
O

Hahaha
>Nigger thinks he can predict the unpredictable
Row row fuck your mother

Why don't you go protest the White House with your otherkin friends?

go back to your discord leftypol

youtube.com/watch?v=jeq2uay6ZCY

no u

>It was literally a 4D chess move
Yup

I mean as soon I saw "limited airstrike" I knew it wasnt such a big deal, but then the Pentagon even said they warned the Russians who warned the Syrians and got most of their jets out, and made sure to cause minimal damage to the airport (its operational again now), I knew it wasnt going to be as big a deal as people here made it out to be.

OH SHIT SHUT IT DOWN

TIME FOR ANOTHER FALSE FLAG

I've been on Sup Forums since 2013, on Sup Forums since 2009. I'm not leftypol I just want Trump to remove the kikes from the WH, until he does so he is a too great risk of satisfying the blood-thirsty kikes and globalists.

>The only negative info about Kushner is from child fuckers daily WaPo and Chelsea Horseface's Daily Beast; it's fake.
100% truth

the whole bannon vs kushner thing is fake news

YOU FUCKING GOYIM

t. David Brock

Meh, they're gonna change their mind another 10 times anyway.

That is nu/pol/

Actually it's exactly like old Sup Forums

Extremely so, just reinforcing the point.

NO GOYIM! FIGHT AMONG YOURSELVES!

>2 days ago: WTF IM DUMPING DRUMPF

How do these retards feel now

sure thing
go suck sasquatch dick commie skumlet

>dess

rex changes his syria position day by day

yesterday he was sayin assad has got to go

Yeah right. Because you are smarter than Xi Jinping and all of his advisors together. A faggot on Sup Forums is the only one who would unveil Trumps evil plan to scare Xi. Xi himself would never realize this!

RIGHT GOYS?!

Ha! Sure man sure. Gotta look at the big picture. Will believe it when Kushner and his circle are out on their asses and Bannon and Miller are running things

Until the next false flag attack is reported. Each picture of a dead kid will earn one Tomahawk

is ptg/ still a fuckin waste of shills, or has homeostasis been reached?

Assad and Russia should just start using gas now anyway, it'll win the war much faster so we can be done with this rebel shit and we can finially be rid of ISIS.

And what the fuck is the US going to do about, is Trump going to continue flipflopping around every other day now?

wtf hes really cute..

>It was just a 1 time air strike guys. As long as ISIS stops gassing civilians we wont' need to attack again.

REally made me think.

that was shills, man
also "nu/pol/" is a shill invention designed to break up board consensus

Yeah, I don't get why people just don't go straight to the source.

Trump is a President FOR the United States. He actually cares about it.

bullshit, this is consistent with the administrations position prior to the attack.

POLITICALLY.

AFTER THE WAR.

Which is exactly Assad's vocalized plan. He doesn't want to rule once the conflict has ended.

Shills are wilting as we speak.

You Sup Forums folks don't understand what you're up against.

We have funding and you guys don't and that is unlikely to change anytime soon.

threads are burning through bump limit in 30 mins
pretty sure they're using bots now

You're a cult, it's pathetic.

He is using "diplomacy" or doing absolutely nothing but words.

Bannon is still kicked out of the NSC.
So Trump still fucked up.

>He doesn't want to rule once the conflict has ended.

False. He said he would let they Syrian people decide. Doesn't mean he'll just blow himself out.

Re zero felix

be afraid

just like the election huh?

is that based yuri the russian robot?
damn, i didn't know he was a chad back in the USSR...

Next week is going to be the worst week of their lives.

The full disgusting reach of king nigger's crimes with no muh Russia to distract.

jesus Christ, jesus Christ. I don't even have enough hands for the level of facepalm this post requires.

This is the exact opposite of a happening you fag

I never doubted him for a minute!

true, but the implication that we are losing is still horse shit

>you require funding to wage meme warfare

Shills will always lose because they just don't get it.

Of what? your retardation?

its purging our ranks of the weak minded who cant critically think for themselves so its for the better

You people act like you've never played chess before. He did that to b8 the traitors in his own ranks and to slap the media/leftist cucks in the mouth while they're sucking his dick. 2 birds, 1 stone mate. two birds, one stone m8.

That chart is backwards, Mexican men (democrat backbone) are like 5'4 and even the most manlet of whites are taller.

Too late, neocon fuckers. You've shown your true colors.

T'was the last straw anyway. We see the betrayal in its full now. Throw these failing fucks out of the White House!

I didn't think he was going to run?

is googling that hard

are you disabled benefits? cnbc.com/2017/04/06/trump-tillerson-suggest-assad-should-be-removed-in-apparent-reversal.html

listen to what rex says
IT WAS LITERALLY 2 DAYS AGO

the rope cometh

I really wish you trump cultists would get off of Sup Forums. It's not that hard to admit trump fucked up, you don't have to pull mental gymnastics to defend him

how can you defend this? how can you be okay with him launching strikes on a foreign country after all his rhetoric and promises to the american people?

youre a fucking faggot. your dank t_d image doesnt change anything

fuck you for defending this

US foreign policy is so schizophrenic, fucking christ.

you sound like a limp wristed faggolina

This tbqh

M-me neither user

>tfw maybe i can sleep tonight