Do you believe the CNN narrative that Assad used chemical weapons?

Do you believe the CNN narrative that Assad used chemical weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nau-VSu25VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MlrpvKNl9D8
youtube.com/watch?v=1PXLvSCnH_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
It's just an upgraded version of "muh WMDs" from Bush era. They knew people wouldn't fall for it again so this time they staged a false flag. Not even a good one though.

No. I didn't believe it before and I don't believe it now.

If there are proofs then I will reconsider.

A straw poll with over 1,000 /polacks said 87% believed it to be a False Flag

CNN could report the sky was blue and I wouldn't believe it.

Fuck no

Not one bit, he has no reason to

nice try shariah blue shills.

Sage in all fields to slide this thread pedes.

Too many questions which no logical answers surround the narrative for it to be accurate.

Why would someone who is overwhelmingly winning a war through conventional means do the only thing possible to jeopardise that? Using Chemical weapons to turn the entire International community against him.

Why would he do this only days after Trump had come out and said he was willing to work with Assad and keep him in power?

Why were the first responders who were claiming it was a Sarin attack still there in inadequate gear as Sarin can be absorbed through the skin a dust mask would do fuck all against an actual Sarin attack?

Wouldn't it be more plausible that the rebels who are now on the backfoot and are on the brink of being defeated try a desperate hail mary to try and force international intervention on their behalf?

Nice try jew, but we all know Assad did nothing wrong.

Depends on what you mean by 'Assad'. I don't really think one way or the other that he personally ordered the strike. However I do think gas was used and I think it was done mostly by Russia just to see what the US would do.

No

no im not a kike cock worshipper like these filthy faggots on this board

Not even a little

Nope.

If you guys want a trip and haven't read about the Kuwait incubators - how a PR firm pushed America into war in the Middle East in the first place with Bush Sr.

This recent attack stinks of a PR stunt to push Trump into war - someone close to him is advising him to go against everything he stands for. There's some PR firm and US Officials behind this recent attack. Assad cannot remain in power and the Regime change is necessary to these people.

prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html

Hell i don't even believe there was a gas attack in the first place.

No

UN confirmed that Assad handed over his chemical weapons last year

There were reports of Turkey giving the rebels chemical weapons

Those 2 facts together leave the prevailing story of Assad air striking a weapons cache that set off the chemical sound completely plausible

hi shareblue
this, saging

I have seen no substantiated claims anywhere that Assad was truly responsible, so no.
Then again i've stopped taking American news seriously for a long while now.

There is no conceivable way that Assad used chemical weapons. Not when the rebels are on their heels.
Unless it was a rogue faction of his own military.
That is a point that has not been brought up, perhaps someone in the SAA was either paid or compromised by Mossad, CIA or even ISIS.

if assad had chemical weapons he would have used them on ISIS

It was brought up the next day. I don't know if on Sup Forums since I rarely check in while I'm at work.

It's a somewhat interesting possibility, but I wouldn't rate it most interesting. I suspect it's going to wind up on the list of stuff we never really get to know about, just another plot point along the way that might or might not support the eventual narrative.

No.

Plus gassing sandniggers isn't a crime.
Letting them into our country is.

No, not at all, Assad talks logically and truthfully while Trump has been regurgitating bullshit the past few days, it's easy to see it when compared with his typical unreserved self.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nau-VSu25VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MlrpvKNl9D8

Is this fucking bait?

KYS

Either you are a Shareblue shill attempting the tried tactic of J'accuse or you are a low information dipshit who doesn't understand that Assad is one of the only people around that is holding back the Islamic tide.

If you are Anti-Islam you should be Pro-Assad.
The "moderate rebels" are the typical Islamic extremists that behead children and stone women.

löl

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>90% of Sup Forums are shills
Where can I go to get away from these shills? T_D?

No. Why on earth would a guy winning, on the same day he was going to be tried in some kind of Kangaroo international court, on his Hitler-level, would he specifically use chemical weapons on a hospital full of kids?

Like, what would bring a person to do that? Somebody who was winning?

Considering that people trying to overthrow a government might, themselves, collect and use chemical weapons AND store their weapons in Hospitals to try and prevent them from being found out or destroyed... I'm more inclined to believe that the winning leader fell into a trap, than decided to just randomly become Satan on Skates.

>pedes
take that jew dick out of your mouth and get the fuck off this board. There should be no "pedes" here but lads who can think for themselves.

Who the fuck does?

No, and neither does Trump.

I believe that the US Government believes that it has national strategic interests in going to war in Syria.

Yes

No. It's a repeat of the 2013 falseflag, only a lot shittier.

The only reason the 2013 CW falseflag didn't work was because of the Britam leaks.

No, which is why Trump was smart to bomb an empty hangar and get good publicity from the news and think of le children faggots for once.

Saddam did have chemical stockpiles. He had used them on the kurds.

I believe Israel has national strategic interest in Syria and has convinced it's attack dog in America that it is in it's best interests to go to war with Syria.

>Do you believe the CNN narrative
no

I believe that the neocons believe that the US has national strategic interests in going to war in Syria.

this

>smugpepeglasses.jpg
>annoyedpepe.jpg

here's your ((((you)))) for the day :')

Can we have more behind this guy? Like who he is, also sources about the Credibility section of the document. I've heard of these claims before but like everything else, without actual evidence they are just claims. Would you by chance have links for them?

So far, yes.

>agreeing with your own post
>on a board with IDs
Welp I guess we just found the shill.

I wouldn't care if he did, but nonetheless I find it incredibly unlikely.

We don't know.

Either way,
>Islamists hate Assad
>globalists hate Assad
>Zionists hate Assad
>Saudis hate Assad
>Turks hate Assad
>liberals hate Assad

Remind me why we care about these gas weapons, which haven't been combat effective since WWI? Didn't we just sell high powered missiles and fighters to a literal Islamist kingdom, specifically so they can use them on ethnic civilians, in urban centers?

Didn't we dump so much depleted uranium in Iraq that they have the highest birth defect rate in the entire world, post US invasion?

Remind me of why we care whether or not he used sarin has, or Jihadists used sarin has, or a sarin gas stockpile was bombed....

How does this involve our tax dollars being funneled to Islamist militants, again?

youtube.com/watch?v=1PXLvSCnH_Q

nope it is fake. the truth is coming you fucking jews

No because Trump called them fake news (and now he believes them entirely)

IT WASN'T SARIN, IT WAS ZOMBIE GAS.

If the people that push that narrative cared about innocent people dying in wars they would not promote them in the first place, when the narrative becomes remove assad first and then will see you know its going to be an irak 2.0. Its all about isreal and securing their realm then something will happen in lebanon and then ssomething in Iran.

O FUCK ZOMBIE KIKE GAS.

No

You have to compare it with the coverage Yemen gets the poorest country in the middle east attacked by the richest counstry yet it might get mention here and there but the innocent people dying there are good since they are pro-iran. Its saddening how everyone rubs their hands at the potential for another middle east war as if lybia and iraq were not lessons of what happens.

It was shilled too hard and too hysterically for me to take it seriously.

I believe a deep investigation of the Media networks which propagated the narrative is more likely to unveil the real perpetrators than investigating inside Syria itself. It all stinks too much of Washington.

It stinks of a lot of money changing hands if Assad is removed.

Probably a pipeline.

>neither does Trump
He basically sent 50 tomahawks to kill the russian puppet meme. It is sad and funny at the same time.

Pipeline issues
involving Qatar, Iran, and Turkey.