Should there be restrictions on Voting ?

>be white
>raise the age to 25
>pay taxes
>have a income*
>illegals, felons, and the mentally ill are prevented from voting
>Paper Ballots (in English)
>Voter ID

bump

>posting freaks
Should be on the list.

women should not have the right to vote

>>raise the age to 25
>pay taxes
>have a income
>illegals, felons
>Voter ID

do these things and you will pretty much destory the far right and far left in any country.

no, the problem is too few people vote.

you're an American, do you think that if elections became truly representative of the will of the vast majority of people, at least one of those war trillions wouldnt have gone on infrastructure and insurance.

you'd all have platinum cover by now you know

>pay taxes
>he doesn't count the TAXES you pay when grocery shopping
fucking retard

also
>mentally ill
well there goes 80% of Sup Forums users

no, voting is flawed anyway
ban democracy

I think the real problem with democracy is people either vote selfishly or are low intelligence single issue voters that are easily manipulated. It tends to cultures that deliberately resist the expert bias, that is that sometimes some people actually are more qualified to talk about certain things.

The only saving grace is after the people vote for disastrous policies, sometimes disaster strikes fast enough for them to connect the two. Unfortunately, the welfare state and debt crisis is a slow problem.

i used to be in favor of a basic competence test based on a few simple questions on history, the economy, etc , maybe 15 multiple choice questions to demonstrate ... answer at least 8 correctly to show at least some sort of awareness.

im just reticent towards any sort of voter restrictions, its very easy to use such a provision against the state... a slippery slope.. i say better to let everyone vote who hasn't disbarred themselves somehow.

a violent crime..multiple bankruptcies.. tax evasion..

it's an interesting question

is this a dude? i can't trust anything anymore

Skip the 'white' part, if the nonwhites are anywhere near as bad as people claim the rest of the restrictions will filter them out.

Emily Rudd

Only those who pay income taxes should be alowed to vote. That would take away 90% of the left voters.

and trump and the mega wealthy

The problem with democracy is that you wind up with smooth-talking con-artists rather than disciplined geniuses running everything.

Not to mention the obvious problem that the media basically picks whoever they want to win, and we know who owns them. This goes 100000x for local and state elections, where they can sway a tiny campaign with a contribution that costs less than they typically spend on a new purse for the wife.

is that a dude?

Land owners should be the only ones voting.

we need voter id--to keep all these russians from voting in american elections

muh crooked clinton

No

I can tell you're paranoid it's okay user

thank you user

Nobody should be voting, democracy is a meme.

cant trust Sup Forums anymore its like lord of the flies around here sometimes

who the fuck is this.

>Land owners should be the only ones voting.
That used to be the law here. Doesn't make any sense to let people decide tax issues, etc. when they don't own property.

White male land owners.

EMILY RUDD

This. It's fair, but that doesn't mean it's effective.

make female voting illegal again

she's a fucking goddess. Muh dick.

based Flemish

1. Get elected
2. Abolish income tax
3. Stay in power forever

>voting rights given to married families over 20 with children, one vote per household (used by the man)
>military service exempts you from the family requirement
>contributes more in taxes then you consume
>strict ID checks
>only allowed if you've been a naturalized citizen for 5(+?) years
>Paper ballots

Yeah shes super cute.

Posting her is basically cheating just like voe

you should chop it off, if you think this abomination is a goddess