Europeans: Cucked

Europeans lack basic freedoms. Europeans behave like lower classes in Brave New World. They call people who reject nanny states archaic. They believe free speech and protecting oneself with guns is barbarism. Europeans are birthed into Marxism. They equate happy emotions to freedom. They accept "hate speech" and "blasphemy" laws. They disdain worldwide peers who aren't as physically and intellectually captive, not unlike slaves snarling at people who want to escape, rather than snarl at masters. Europeans don't know the extent to which they are enslaved mentally.

Evidence: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law

How cucked is your region?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAW72Y_XPF4
telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11187481/Japanese-man-becomes-first-person-to-be-jailed-for-making-gun-with-3D-printer.html
countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/british-police-calling-for-knife-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bundy-brothers-acquitted-in-takeover-of-oregon-wildlife-refuge.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah I feel so free in US when I hear random gunshots all night.

AT LEAST RADICAL MUSLIMS AREN'T DRIVING CARS INTO LIKE 3 PEOPLE AT ONCE RIGHT? Instead you can get shot on the street for no reason by a murican.

You guys. So free. You get two whole parties to vote for.

UK is pretty cucked towards mudslimes. A lot of fear is rampant in offending mudslimes.
Fucking sjws protecting the mudslimes and the sjws keep on growing.

I have a feeling this is about to diminish somewhat now.

stop taking vacations to Chicago and you'd probably be happier in the US m8.

>hear random gunshots all night
why did you stay near niggers?

Ah yeah it's someone else's fault. Never the white male. You guys are basically sjws at this point blaming everyone for your shit.

when did Sup Forums become such a bitchtown?

what are statistics?

>excusing cuckery with erroneous stats
Typical first words of a cuck. I don't live in a big city. Safer than ever. Especially because I can defend myself. Gang violence accounts for nearly all violent gun crime. Gang behavior will never be a reason to take away the liberty of the people to protect themselves. Society must stop violence through other means by dealing with root causes while erring on the side of freedom or you will be left like Europeans: cucked.

Pat yourself on the back for Brexit though. Good work. One step of progress at a time.

>How cucked is your region?

By the letter of the law very

But everyone ignores it

National tradition

By what politicians say

Very

By how out government actually deals with scabby foreigners

Not that much.

The only people shooting each other are inner city gang banging nogs. Which is a net positive. Here in the burbs of South Carolina everyone I know owns a gun. No one shoots each other.

>UK is pretty cucked towards mudslimes. A lot of fear is rampant in offending mudslimes.Fucking sjws protecting the mudslimes and the sjws keep on growing.I have a feeling this is about to diminish somewhat now.

mudslimes and faggits are the totems of the left

Whilst i will agree with our problem with (((hate speech))) laws i disagree with the guns section. most european nations have incompetent governing systems meaning that even if they tried our governments just could not be despodic. there is also little need for guns, unless they are things like shotguns and hunting rifles. I would never advocate against guns in the US as it has become a major part of american culture and tradition. it just has little to no place in europe, well atleast in the UK

At least we can carry firearms for self-defense. Meanwhile, your countrymen are getting raped like the low level cucks you all aspire to be. Tally-ho, faggot.

Your left wing actually seem worse than anything we have in Europe right now. Most of our SJWs only got that deranged after becoming infected with American college campus culture via the internet.

The suburbs are fine lol any place filled with white people is calm and peaceful.

>UK

Regress:

-- age checks for buying spoons at many stores (not joking)
-- hate speech laws
-- Islamic population soon at 6%
-- loss of gun rights
-- losing knife rights
-- cops confiscate sticks and scissors, showing it on Twitter like they're protecting society, the most cringeworthy thing I've seen
-- cameras everywhere; 100x the surveillance society of most of the US
-- even more superficial than the US, obsessed with celebrities, tabloids

Progress:

-- Brexit

I live on an Island ethno state. I can walk to my local pub and punch the head of my state. I can also ask him to hurry up my passport in return for my vote.
Americans are being genocided by their upper class.

Under funded, small, white ethnostates are the ultimate form of governance.

>Ah yeah it's someone else's fault.

well yes you dumb faggot. where were you staying where you were hearing fucking gunfire? If you want it to be a FUCKING WHITE MALE so badly I hope your hotel was next to a shooting range, otherwise there's a 100% chance it was black people killing each other.

every one lack basic freedoms
deceived child

>knife rights

ah yeah that hot topic election issue. Knife rights. Damn politicians taking away our knives.

wrong shitpost

I'm rooting for you, Ireland.

Poors unironically believe we wake up to gunshots in the night. Kek.

I live in the Rocky Mountains with other upper class whites dipshit. I am waking up to ski tomorrow while you get flattened by trucks. Cuck

What is Europe 9and the rest of the world) going to do when 3D printers become the norm? Keep in mind, it has already been proven that functioning handguns and AR-15 lower receivers can be manufactured with plastic. Some people are also manufacturing their own ammo.

The standard response I get is "Well....those guns are garbage and prone to malfunctioning." Of course, Cody Wilson has already shattered that claim...

youtube.com/watch?v=tAW72Y_XPF4

So...good luck trying to control guns when virtually ANYONE will be able to download a CAD file and make one at home. Christ, a man in Japan (which is a gun control utopia) was arrested a few years ago for making 3D printed pistols. Think he'll be the last to use that technology for weaponry? I doubt it....

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11187481/Japanese-man-becomes-first-person-to-be-jailed-for-making-gun-with-3D-printer.html

>100% chance

Guess that's it then. this guy knows the whole world. Pack up, fellas.

WRONG.

I hate Eurofags so I have no reason to argue

Oh yes how could Europe ever match up against the Freedom of United States of Ame-

how long have you lived in the states?

>What is a crime stat

lol we have 320 million people and freedom of movement to go wherever the fuck we please across thousands of miles of beautiful land. sorry we dont compare to under 10 million dumps. stupid bastard.

>American
>Calling anyone cucked
Lels.
Go buy another gun, see if you can hit your head properly this time.

Never have and never will. I hope I am never pressured into holidaying there. I am worried that your secret police will stop me at the airport. I have criticised your country on facebook and I know they monitor social media for dissent.
SLAVE.

Let me be the first to express my sincere amusment over the fact that Denmark has blasphemy laws, and we - the cucked, sleeping multi-culti neighbors haven't..
KEK

I have a Finnish passport which means i can visit countries that you can't.

hahahahahahahahaha

Only a mentally retarded slave could defend this.

>The news out of the United Kingdom almost reads like a satire piece from The Onion. But as strange as it may sound to people around the world, and especially in the United States, the British police push to ban knives is no joke.

>The new “Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife” program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban “pointy” knives.

countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/british-police-calling-for-knife-ban/

Believing this bulshit. Who made this and why. No OP is right about this.

this country is almost 3000 across. plenty of beautiful land here to explore you pathetic fucking monkey

>don't bring facts to this!

Why would I visit the US when I can visit Brazil and see the future?

You have literal brain damage if you think West Europe is freer than the US

oh cute you think travelling inside usa actually means seeing the world

Everywhere is freer than the UK. The US included.

im not trying to be some wanna be uber cool kid on the internet >> i-i-i can go places you cant! i could give a half a fuck about you hahahaha fucking clown

Yes, the US left wing is just as nuts. Leftists and Islam (Muslim Brotherhood) are aligned to destroy the US. However, we have competing states. Important distinction. Commifornia can be cucked and they haven't yet totally destroyed the Constitution. So we're safer from having the entire government be compromised.

These aren't facts though this is someones opinion prob. By a big ngo. I can read my own law and it says we are not allowed to incite hatred and question the holocaust in public. That study probably takes into account you can smoke a joint on the street and the government pays for your abortion.

Not so Long ago we arrested a cartoonist

they are clearly delusional man. its great here. we all can banter and talk shit etc, but life is relaxed in all reality you can pretty much do anything you want

>free speech and protecting oneself with guns
But I want those things...

uncuck the continent

Yes, most people in my country are ultra-cucked.
Since the terror attack yesterday, media have constantly interviewed only immigrants, complaining that this would lead to more hate against Muslims.
I hope this attack wakes some more people up tho.
If things doesn't change soon I'm getting the Fuck out of here.

the only people that used their 2nd amendment rights in the usa were the guys from "the order".
and we know how that ended.
all who have weapons in the usa now are larpers who fund an organization (nra) that armed niggers in the 70s.

have you ever heard of a tourist visa?

Didn't the new census say like 17% of Ireland was foreign born? That was with fudged numbers too.

Like I said, your beliefs developed a shallow scale of "freedom." You equate freedom with happiness and disregard more basic rights in exchange for superficial "prosperity." It is a trojan horse to force open borders and it will erode land and luxury you took for granted with the lack of liberty.

Is that something people with no freedom get?

Thanks for chiming in welfare nigger

Oh its more like 25%. Still 96% white though. Its utopia here.

Okay entertain me. What are some of those basic rights that i don't have?

>can't even own a gun
>WE WUZ FREE

Europeans have no freedom of speech. You can be thrown in prison for 'right win views' the epitome of cuckoldry.

Go back to your one bedroom cuckshed apartment

I want you to have these liberties, UK friends. I want you to be based. Escaping delusion requires focusing on it.

>Oh its more like 25%.
Yeah but you're only 75% Irish, isn't that a bit low?

lol even when we visit yurop we defend it from terrorist attacks.

>brit poors
I was looking for a map that shows the average wage in Ireland is higher than the Uk but I cant find it now.

Brexit will make thinks even more lulzy.

the ban will never happen and the only reason you see this shit is because we dont have gun rights

>go to Europe
>don't get shot
appropriate

Poles are honorary Irish. A white british woman told me that she left the UK after being racially abused there and now she lives in Ireland.

Best time line.

You are turning a positive into a negative. You should be proud of those men instead of trying to use it as an insult.

I guarantee their table defines "economic freedom" as shit like universal healthcare and gibs and "personal freedom" is probably shit like protection from hate speech. Stay cucked euros

Europeans are total cucks. Video related probably causes your balls to shrivel up because it's too much freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

Ireland is full of old people, because everyone young had to leave to get jobs. its getting better though. stop trying to confuse my fellow burgers with your meme of utopia.

Oëè. Î wãnt tµ €æt šälæmê üñd præßë Ðårwìñ.

Fucking Eurocucks. Im so happy my grandfather left the shithole 80 years ago.

...Didn't that involve an old french banker attacking an armed terrorist and keeping him busy until the nigh-oblivious soldiers could finally help?
Show the level of reporting accuracy in American media.

But gotta keep that ego inflated, lest they ever come face to face with their own constant failures in earnest.

>How cucked is your region?
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want it to end

huh, how about that.

>Implying we can't buy guns.
They are harder to get and more expensive is all.
Pic related

>A white british woman told me that she left the UK after being racially abused
What? Just make sure you preserve your people lad. Don't want to get swamped by niggers or Poles. I know your politicians are cucked too.

We use guns to protect ourselves from anyone who's violent and to hunt. It's simple. Using 2nd Amendment rights doesn't mean anything beyond supporting the right. Use guns as you will. Hunting, protection, fun, backup/insurance. It was once a revolutionary stance to gain this radically liberal-libertarian right and it will continue to be a revolutionary conservative stance to uphold it.

Problem is they ban the implements, and violence continues, so they ban ban more implements. In time they'll ban fists and rocks. Case of focusing on the thing, instead of what the person does with it. Malum in se vs malum prohibitum

Does France have concealed carry or open carry? I remember reading a story about a guy not having his gun during the Paris attacks, but I think he was a cop. Can civilians get one too?

im ok with this.

europe will be a giant caliphate soon.

it shall be.

and it shall burn to the ground.

all non-mudslime men, women and children shall be slaughtered.

i love the idea.

they are worthless, degenerated scum anyways.

stupid and ignorant beyond salvation.

allahu akbar.

We are a year younger than you, on average, and 96% white instead of 50% white.

where i live in the uk i have never seen a white person be racially abused

Fuck me HK stuff is overpriced...

nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bundy-brothers-acquitted-in-takeover-of-oregon-wildlife-refuge.html?_r=0

Poles are not only white, they are Irish too. They are welcome here.

Your clearly on some drugs or something, or your a poo cleaner yerself

She said she left because she was told that they dont serve white people. It was in a petrol station. My shit head friend walked away when she said that, in disgust. I hugged her and told her that she is welcome.

look at this cuck. i was gunna post the first 2 links which talked them up but they were european, they were given

you should kill yourself.

> Americans and Briton Receive Top French Honor for Stopping Train Gunman

>implying anyone on this board has read Brave New World

I have to ruin the europe is great meme, europe has been on a steady path to destruction since the berlin wall fell. I go to europe frequently for work, i've been to almost every country in europe including some of the real shitholes like lativa, and russia as well. let me tell you how these places really are, because of these europe cucks have never been here and if they have they went to some tourist spot like new york , ate a hot dog and bitched about our beer then went back pasty as ever. Western Europe:
Germany: Berlin is the only place you really want to be the rest of it is old people which is common in europe because they have no jobs for the young so they have to move to other countries or cities when they get old enough. average german in berlin drinks all night and does coke, obessed with american culture specifically black culture. san francisco is far right of berlin as far as gays go, chances of having your dick grabbed or hit on by a gay guy in berlin in the bathroom 40%, if you do anything to them you go to jail for a hate crime, yell at someone like curse them out go to jail for a hate crime, say anything remotely negative about any race but white people, go to jail, you get it on your record then you can't leave the country, so anyone on here that actually does anything remotely natsoc would've been arrested at least once otherwise they hide in a basement, hence they cannot fly to the states so they have 0 clue what its like. its cold , and rains a lot in most of western europe. everything is small, there are less resources, most people are lucky to have one or two items that most americans have like cars , expensive electronics, you can really only afford to have 1 hobby there, no guns, no knives, , the ones most likely on here talking shit are the ones in small towns that get mad when tourists come to their shithole speaking english but as soon as that same german goes somewhere else they speak german

Yeah, shame about laVoy though...

Why would a mexican have an opinion on Poles?

friendly reminder that the united states of america and japan the only nations with freedom of speech

essentially, the only country that the US has "brought freedom" to is also the only country that has ever been nuked. rly makes u think.

International cuck rankings?

I know Finns love their homoerotic saunas. Don't you have some dicks to suck in the steam room?

That may be an overly dramatic way of describing situation, but I can see what you mean and you'd be surprised of how many people in my country also know what is coming. We lost our power to prevent this all we can do is prepare ourselfs and fight the consequences.
It's gonna be fun.