Is meat a degenerate and decadent waste of resources...

Is meat a degenerate and decadent waste of resources? It requires over 10 pounds of cereal grain to produce one pound of beef.

It's inefficiency, plain and simple. I'd figure fiscally conservative minds of Sup Forums would agree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cereal grain
>not grass
dropped

No, it's delicious fuck off.
Save the plants... eat cows

>implying burgers don't feed their cattle grains

if beef was too inefficient to produce, it would cost too much to buy

When are you gonna take the bugpill?

>implying that's not why I dropped it

>Is protein degenerate?
>Is paleo degenerate?
>Is cooking degenerate?
>It's inefficient to eat properly

Let's all eat soy and inject ourselves with oestrogen instead. Great idea.

t. brainlet.
cows require more plants to live in order for them to be slaughtered later so you kill more plants eating cows.

yes goyim you got it precisely correct. stop eating (((meat))), eat soy & tofu instead :^)

> Not eating meat is degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

Ever heard of berries, fruits, legumes, grains, herbs, vegetables?

No. I don't believe they exist.

fine, you take 10 pounds of cereal and I'll take the steak

Probably, but the true degenerates here are the ones who eat their steak rare or medium rare.
Fucking blood and ''juices'' injesting animals, learn how to cook your fucking food.

I've been eating boar and ostrich recently, tasty and saves muh trees

Tbqh if they took the exoskeleton off and made them look more appetising, they would be wildly popular. No sane first world person wants to eat them like that though.

You won't live long eating nothing but cereal grains.

Raw beef is fucking delicious, and blood sausage is meant for every breakfast except on Friday when you are supposed to fast.

I'll eat all the meats that you won't eat.

name 5 apex predators that don't eat meat

Those plants were asking for it trust me. Also many furry critters and insects are killed in the cultivation and farming of vegetables. I guess 'those' creatures aren't important thought?

Waste not want not!

H1N1
Ebola
Candida
Communism
Mosquitos

A lot of the adjunct grains that go to cattle feed would be shit for milling and human consumption.

The government subsidizes most meat production, and I pay a lot of taxes, so why shouldn't I eat meat?

(((No pork on his wifes fork)))

>not eating meat that grew up eating mountain grass only
shameful desu

no fuck off

>marry jewess
>get divorced
>marry new jewess, she's a hooker

what could go wrong?

Many farmed animals are no longer found wild in the developed world and are farmed purely for monetary gain.

If suddenly there was no demand for their product they would stop being farmed, this does not however mean that they would suddenly appear in the wild, what it actually means is that they would essentially go extinct.

So at that point you have to wonder, is that really better for the animal?

this slide thread belongs here

>>>

There are a million things humans do that are 'inefficient' but you single out meat because you're a vegan pussy,

Yea, if they were ground together (i.e. fellow burgers) and had the shells taken off, I'd eat it

dog meat is the final redpill

No, he's a UN Communist pushing the idea of starving us out like Jews in the Holocaust camps.

i help calves during their birth, i massage them thoroughly so they take their first breath. I feed them, i love them, i heal them.

And than i kill them, skin them, cut the meat and BBQ them.

And i cry while i eat them, because they are so tasty.

>i'm a cattle farmer

It's like you want to get poisoned

If you overcook it like in your picture, yes it is a waste

So far so good.

Eating meat is a sign of power and victory
Fuck you cuck

No, it's how we became the top of the food chain. Meat is essential.

and rare/medium rare is better than charred.

>heterocyclic amines (HCAs)
>polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). >According to the National Cancer Institute, HCAs and PCAs cause cancer in animal models

Oh also raw seafood is tits. And raw eggs.

Yes meat is bad for you...but it taste good so shut up.

Hero/10

Don't bother preaching the benefits of veganism or being a vegetarian here. Most people simply recoil when you begin to talk to them about eating a plant based diet. They have grown accustomed to eating the flesh of animals and do not mind the myriad of negative health effects nor the impact upon the environment and planet. You will notice they can't even debate they unhealthy diet except for chanting "muh bacon" "muh burgers" "muh cows", and saying it tastes good. Truly people on this planet have no self control in their appetite, and that is one of the major causes for illness.

Kek'ed

only logical answer in this thread.

>le meat is bad for you meme

So is the sun. So is pussy. So is exercise if you slip and injure yourself. I guess the obese neckbeards on Sup Forums who never leave the basement are truly the masterrace.

>everything is equally bad for you.
how does it feel to have an IQ below 50?

>point out inefficiency of meat
>bunch of responses that are essentially "muh feelings"

It seems like you are all emotionally driven animals despite considering yourselves more rational than SJWs and the like.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA SHILLS

humans are omnivores, you faggot. kys

That's looks tasty.

t. high test

Nah, it provides in a way little else can, and the nature of our biological past suggest meat is part of what helped us become smart in the first place.
Better not trouble ourselves with the delusions of the day by foreswearing meat on the basis of fields of research that have existed for a shorter while than the length of the studies needed to discover its true place in the world needs to be in order to find respectable outcomes.

Who cares about efficiency? We should gas 50% of the world's population and give no fucks about how efficient the remaining half live.

Grass fed for steak
Grain fed for BBQ

This. Grassfed meat is the GOAT, nutrients and taste wise

the roach bars in Snowpiercer looked pretty good.

Yep. It's what food eats.

poor doggo

Meat isn't a problem when niggers aren't overpopulating that planet.

Meat and leafy greens are currently the only kind of food I can eat right now with literally zero problems. Been that way for like 6 years following some kind of non-digestion related abdominal surgery I needed to get following an accident.

I would literally die if I cut meat out of my diet.

>It requires over 10 pounds of cereal grain to produce one pound of beef.
1 pound of beef has higher energy value than your shitty grain you idiot.

The only way this works is if EVERYONE, to include all the elites, do it. The problem is, is that they won't. While the masses chew on veggies and miss out on vital amino acids that enable them to think like a predator, the elites will continue consuming meat to maintain a mental edge over you.

On top of all that, which is more filling and for longer?
Stop being such idiots and think beyond the small picture.

don't feed cows grain... they should GRAZE and eat grasses plants, greenery... free range grass fed beef is the way that God intended. It's also much better for you.

>Hitler was a vegetarian

So is eating plants the true red-pill?

Is food a degenerate and decadent waste of resources? It requires over 20,000 calories of energy to produce 1 kCal of dietary energy.

It's inefficiency, plain and simple. I'd figure fiscally conservative minds of Sup Forums would agree.

ok, you got me

>One thing I've arbitrarily decided to focus on is worse because it hurts my feelings

Did your wife's daughter put you up to it because eating meat is mean?

>It's inefficiency, plain and simple. I'd figure fiscally conservative minds of Sup Forums would agree.
I agree with abolishing all subsidies, at least. I am pretty sure that the overall meat consumption would drop to more sustainable levels just by doing that. Other than that, it's not a concern of conservatism.

Also, while I disagree with the moral sentiment regarding vegetarianism/veganism, I do find it appalling that people who think "meat is murder" etc. are forced to participate in the subsidisation of the meat industry, i.e. to act counter to their core moral beliefs.

Bats eat mosquitos. Neener you got

TROLLED

>it's delicious
Yes goy keep letting the food industry modify your taste buds. You're totally not conditioned to animal products and greasy, fatty and sugary foods.

By that logic it's ethical for mothers to be allowed to cook and eat their own babies. If the cow knew you were raising them only to kill them for food I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to be raised by you.

wtf?
Humans are omnivorous so we can survive with only small intakes of meat. But dogs are carnivorous, they need animal proteins everyday.

>poor doggo

This. Sup Forums refuses to be redpilled on veganism. They're no better than the libtards they complain about.

tell that to the psycho hose beast who abuses her animals by feeding them shit they can't survive on

>Mosquitos

mmmm... who else could go for a huge mosquito burger right now? hmmm... hmmm.... ?? who's with me????

If you eat a steak any way other than rare you're a pleb of the highest order.

Except that's an idiot feeding a dog a bad diet not made for its species, that isn't a human. Dogs are carnivores, humans are evolving to become herbivores. Stop using shitty fucking meme pictures to debate kiddo. Why are vegetarians and vegans living longer, having lower risk of heart disease/attacks, having lower chance of diabetes, having less chance of obesity, according to studies? Their diet lower in unhealthy fats, it has more nutrients, and they are more likely to be active than humans on a omnivore/carnivore diet. It is also healthier for the environment, saves animal lives, and ultimately better for the planet as a whole.

Eating insects is the most evolved way to live
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

>le cows are the same as people meme

COW SUFFRAGE WHEN?!?!?

humans are omnivores you fucking idiot. veganism is for cuck pussies and faggots

can't stomach that man rules over animals? can't stomach that man feeds on the flesh of other species as does the majority of hot blooded animals on the planet?

fuck off

Yes, eating meat is degenerate, in fact we eat more meat than most of America, you don't want to be like us right?

quick rundown on the bugpill?

>hurr durr it's not the same but I can't explain why

Nobody from australia has ever been redpilled on anything.

you can fuck directly off.

i really like his tableware rack. neat.

Didn't read any of this thread because I don't need to, my opinion is right and you can all fuck off. Anyone who doesn't eat meat is a faggot. Zero excuses. Eat steak or go to HELL.

checked but zyzz was redpilled

American ranchers get very large subsidies, and many of the costs are being deferred.

He was also a tweaker

>a canadian who understands subsidies
weird, i just assumed you'd think it was free

I don't give a shit.

The ribs I made tonight were wonderful.

Not arbitrary because animal fat, animal protein, and cholesterol are detrimental to your health. More so than getting a tan, more so than getting laid, etc.
If we were natural omnivores, I wouldn't have a problem. Once we stop consuming flesh, animal products will have a difficult time finding themselves in an array of items.

You're an idiot living in an urban life. Outside your artificial little concrete world, there's actually a planet, full of life... and something called the ecosystem. Cows need predators or the whole environment goes to shit.

Sadly, there's no fucking wolves or lions, so, i'm doing the job. And i'm pretty good at it, and the herd is healthy, lives a happy life, and is at the correct size compared to the amount of food available. And the plants and trees are fucking well too.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

do roids come color coded now or did I miss something?

Whats up with the file name

>Also mfw

Reminder that a diet high in animal fats is traditional for northern Europeans. If you study the traditional diets of European peoples you will find they were full of butters, cheeses, creams, fatty cuts of meat.

Researchers believe eating high fat animal foods is what allowed humans to evolve such large brains.

Reminder that low fat nutritional advice is a plot by Jewish doctors to keep whites malnourished, underfed, ill, obese, acne-ridden, infertile, full of degenerative diseases etc.
Also, RARE