twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone knows already, but your flag is rare so i guess you are redeemed

>absolutely not staged propaganda photos

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

Believing conspiracy theories like that are a pretty big sign of mental illness.

yeah, people are really dumb. i mean who in their right mind would believe the nazis would gas and burn 6 million jews when ressources are few in times of war, and a bullet each or a knife would be much quicker, and cheaper

No one with an IQ over 60.

i.imgur.com/J5h0BJ0.jpg
i.imgur.com/zTov90L.jpg
i.imgur.com/tkJ8rcZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/HARHi5P.jpg
help me debate this because im tired

>Proof the extermination of jews was a goal
keyword is goal, leaf

If the Holocaust didn't happen then why were so many top Nazis executed for carrying out the Holocaust?

>what are mocktrials to install an example?

Digits, check
Rare Flag, check
Holohoax thread started, check
No direct evidence of any gassing of the juice, check

>The judges at Nuremburger were all allies with the communists and run by jews with an agenda

The commies actually wanted a show trial, the Americans and British instead went with a legitimate trial with only genuine evidence. Hell, Goering himself admitted to his crimes and only later denied them when he found out he'd likely face the death penalty.

I repeat, no direct evidence involved with gassing jews
>but muh zyklon b
nope

Except there is evidence. Sorry if that upsets your world view, kiddo.

If there was, I would have seen it by now. Churchill was a warmonger hellbent on warring for the jews but I can see why you defend your jewish masters so much

zyklon b is used as pest controll.
pestcontroll=schädlingbekämpfung
also why would they waste ressources and time on gas and burning when ressources are few during the war, and other methods would be a lot cheaper and efficient

forgot pic

zyklon b also needs to be heated to a certain temperature before it can be used for gassing purposes.

>so here we are guys up on the roof wasting more resources to heat this pesticide, once it gets to the right temperature I'll drop it in and close the hatch that was made by the soviets are liberation

It would be a big waste and Hitler was not too keen on wasting resources

Just a reminder that the Hooton plan is in effect today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#cite_note-10