Sup Forums hates niggers for living on gibs and not contributing to society

>Sup Forums hates niggers for living on gibs and not contributing to society
>most of Sup Forumstards are living on neetbux
Really puts your brain to work

I work 8 hours a day, fuck off.
We are not all monkeys like you, stop trying to feel better about yourself.

>>most of Sup Forumstards are living on neetbux
Where the fuck did you get that 'information'?

But it is ok, because they have the soopeerior genetix, regardless of the fact they won't reproduce either because stacey likes tyrone more.

Ah, a shill thread. Abandon thread.

What this guy said. Don't project your worthless niggardry onto me. You're right about a lot of people here being worthless pieces of shit though. 90% of people who make threads fall into that category, based on the quality I've seen here the last few weeks

Yeah, the most staunch anticommies are poorfags trying to keep their pride intact too, rather than actually capable people.
(which, by the way, will manage just fine in any system; capitalism is about making incompetence useful)

this is so fucking true

the day i discovered this revelation was the reddest of red pills

10 hours a day for less than 15 dollars an hour 5 days a week. Fuck off Nigger.

it's true as fuck

most of the posters here are NEETs with "social anxiety" problems lashing out at "boogeymen" like immigrants for "taking ur jerbs" and other bullshit

this place is a safespace for isolated betas to autistic screech and freely use slur the world they hate so much because they cannot live effectively in it

i would pay serious money to get real data on the employment data and SSRI prescription data of the shitbirds on this board

>less than 15 dollars an hour

who is the nigger again? get a trade or learn to code

1 post by this ID

unironic ID color

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with milking the government dry if you're a native. NOTHING. You *want* the system to collapse.

>paying taxes to a government that sends hundreds of millions in foreign aid, imports people to replace you and calls you racist 24/&

wew lad

Being on as much social welfare as possible IS the ultimate redpill. Wagecucks can't handle that.

Me too.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of posters were under 18 as well.

so you theorycrafted based on hunches and feelings

and you're still wrong.

people like you need to be ground up into dog food

Only whites can go on neetbux, those who are more able will support the rest of us.

nice lie, you shit skin shill

you realize other countries have different standards of living, right? Right?

oh wow 8 hours such work much times wow

no doubt some NEET Sup Forumstard will explain that living like a nigger off your parents is OK just as long as it isn't gov money

the rationalization of uselessness

yeah, no doubt im a kike spy because i disagree with you. nice monkey nigger logic

>employment data and SSRI prescription data of the shitbirds on this board

I was living with my parents until 19, was on SSRI until i got stick of the side effects and started trying to change my attitude towards life, i had a bunch of shit happen during my teens that turned me inwards, nowadays i'm not into the racist group therapy threads where we hate on Jamal's success, i don't need that anymore.

>pic is seconds before OP posted this

good for you, user

unfortunately, i believe for the others this place becomes a trap for them since sitting in front of a computer alone frothing about jew conspiracies only exacerbates their problems with being able to pass as somewhat normal in modern society enough to achieve gainful employment

I don't want them to give my neetbux away to niggers

tbqh i liked the days before Trump, i was at gamergate and remember the monthly happening scares, Trump just barged in and now we almost need a pol general for the Trump and other generals.

>most Sup Forumstard are living on neetbux
source?
Do you realize that the unemployed virgin autistb Sup Forums meme it's just that, a Sup Forums meme, right?

>most of Sup Forumstards are living on neetbux
Maybe some but most probably have a 40 hr job they hate like stocking shelves for Wal-Marx or managing a tech team or on an assembly line, but even so it's still more respectable than living in your fathers house rent free most likely like you yourself do. Also if you're worried about niggers and all the evil white ray-cis people making sure the niggers don't starve then why don't you ret a U-Haul and go to the ghetto and collect some niggers and take them to live with you since you seem to be the one with not only the moral highground, and how knows everything but someone who CAN make a difference in those poor niggers lives

But I'm not a violent criminal actively destroying others' productivity

a meme with factual backing

Sup Forums doesn't attract autists that masterbate to anime because of it's Sup Forums gold member rewards program