DIVIDE & CONQUER

We are being divided and conquered by shills and shillbots. They want to turn us against Trump and eachother, then destroy us.

It's not that hard to see how Trump's actions in Syria are a reasonable response.

No, he's not a neo-Con.

No, there is no such thing as nu-Sup Forums, that is a meme designed specifically to delegitimize Trump supporters.

Don't take the bait. If they are going all out it's because clearly they are threatened.

neocon shill

ignore OP, he wants you to suck dick cheney's cock

fucking neocon redditard nu-Sup Forums bitch! please lick henry kissinger's butthole some more lmao

No we're not.
Fatal error require_once() failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponseMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

Looks like a shill shilling against other shills
Stfu shill

Shill calls everyone shills. lol.

Oi I'm no shill you're a shill

Fuck off and stop mindlessly shilling for the US government.

Obvious shill

I am genuinely convinced that people who shill like you are CIA. After all, Trump is the president now.

And the CIA is obviously fighting a cold war with the Trump administration.

Yeah mate, suuuure. The CIA already run the white house you naive cunt.

>implying lively debate on /pol a bad thing
>implying /pol posters are only allowed to have one opinion
>implying /pol is a homogenous organization with top down authority that mandates what is right and what is wrong for Sup Forumsacks to think
kys

I CAN'T TELL WHO THE FUCK IS SHILLING ANYMORE

No I'm not implying any of those things you strawmaning cunt.

No, you you are. Get fucked you faggot. We aren't all dick riding faggots. Some of us have a backbone.

damn you really divided and conquered me

From isolationism is good to lets kill dictators real quick

Why are nationalists so braindead ? You can manipulate them easier than kids, thats probably due to them lacking of a parental figure so they compensate with a national leader model

>From isolationism is good to lets kill dictators real quick
yet another strawman, nice one dude!

They never were nationalists. They don't believe in anything other than Trumps personality.
Oh yes, how dare I have a different opinion. Silly me, I forgot. We're all supposed to think the same. Could you be any more obvious?

Fuck you shills are bad at your job, this post was really obvious.

For the record, I was never WITH Sup Forums in the first place. I'm here to shit-post, troll, and antagonize people.

Earlier today: I claimed that I would encourage my daughter to have mixed-race children just to get a rise out of Sup Forums.

>We are being divided and conquered by shills and shillbots.

let's blame the Russians for it

But we know that it's Shareblue and /leftypol/.

>N-NO... TRUMP SAMA CANT BE A RETARD, EVERYONE CRITICIZING HIM ARE SHILLS PAID BY HILLURY

probably, pretty sad 2bh

So you are stage 4.

it will take some serious fuckery for me to regret voting for Trump

kek

The sheer number of shills entering this thread is kinda proving me right

You're the shill. It's as clear as day. You know how democrats are the actual racists but call Republicans racist? That's how you look. We are allowed to have a different opinion. Fuck off.

Nobody here is a shill you fucking retard. People wanted Trump to be the isolationist anti-globalist candidate and he's off bombing middle eastern countries. Ofcourse he's going to get shit on for that. Honestly, you blind followers of Trump are fucking subhumans who can't think for themselves. If Trump told the country to convert to Judaism I have no doubt that people like you would be circumcising yourselves with a pair of scissor.

>Nobody here is a shill you fucking retard
Bad start to a post if you are aiming to convince me of anything

>Nobody here is a shill you fucking retard.
lol EVERYBODY here is a shill you retard. Shilling for or against whatever. Some shill for their own reasons others shill because they are paid. Even you are a shill!

Oh yes, a meme created by a dickriding trump supporter that is in denial sure is evidence that he isn't a like puppet. What will be your excuse when he invades Syria?
>47292638272D chess, goys. Hahaha praise kek

>what will you do when future thing happens

I really don't know yet, seems unlikely. What will you do when David Brock kills himself after being charged with rape and human trafficking? Work at McDonald's? Volunteer for the Green Party?

> the shills use PHP

figures

>posting CIA disinfo agent

stop it OP

btw troops just crossed jordan border. large scale US invasion underway

trumpcucks should hang themselves. more (((neocon wars)))

Huh

Trump is a incompetent stooge. No one should support him.

>troops just crossed jordan border
and somehow the only source on that claim is some random twitter post

how persuasive of you

They aren't nationalists, they're faggot normies who eat up kike propaganda.

Action speaks louder than words.

Trump will get his support if his action proves it.
That being said, it's impossible for leftists to earn any respect from us since they are all words and no actions.

>muh cult of personality

get out and stay out. enough with this mental gymnastics shit. if you want echo chamber bullshit maybe you shouldn't have left (((reddit)))

Your reddit comrades should update your meme batch. These are getting old.

You're the one from r*ddit

>muh ____
>cult of personality
>mental gymnastics
>echo chamber
>(((reddit)))
>1 post by this ID

>leaf

This, you could be a concern shill for all I know.

>ITT reddit spacing