Behold: the white aryan race in all its glory

Behold: the white aryan race in all its glory

haven't I seen another picture of this guy that gets posted more often?

in argentina, yes

He would make a great background character for movies in a medieval/fantasy setting

who the fuck is he?

Death

Travis Bowdish

facebook com travis.bowdish

>Argentia
>White

mah boi

Well yeah, most whites are something between tiny ogres and rats.
But like with all things a few good examples are nice, so people go mad over it.

Is that what happens when something goes wrong at the Bogdanoff Designer Babies Research Centre?

this kids picture always gets put up here and i just cant look away, its like a fucking car wreck. fuck as bad as my life is at least i dont look like that.

yes.

I bet if I talked to him it would turn out I love him more than most people. I don't know he could be an asshole though.

this, just wrap him in a big sackcloth robe and put him in front of a cart with pumpkins and you'd have the perfect extra

Is that your mother? She's hot!

behold, the internet keyboard warrior who shills for kikes because he is poor retarded argentinian child

You'll never have a social life like him.

He had down syndrome. Fairly sure you give anyone an extra chromosome from any race and you will get a tard.

>Travis Bowdish
"had" did he die?

did them fucked?

REEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE LEAN BUT CANT STOP DRINKING ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so this is the kind of white Argentiniggeria is?

Who is this?

oh fuck thats just brutal, i feel so bad for this kid

>tfw this is what happens when you create a randomised character in skyrim

It's called vodka

Most likely, yeah.
He even has that "I'm gonna get laid" face.

would it really be so bad being hideously deformed? you could use it as an excuse for why your life is a failure.

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDA

all hard alcohol has 60+ calories per shot.

And how many carbs?

oh did he get over his downs syndrome?

>no fat
>no protein
theres 4 macros right?