Impeach this faggot. He invaded Syria without the approval of congress and UN. Also Syria never declared war on America

Impeach this faggot. He invaded Syria without the approval of congress and UN. Also Syria never declared war on America.

>Also Syria never declared war on America
Cool. Now shut the fuck up and stop weeping about how you're going to die because he ruined a plane.

>10 shekels have been deposited to your account

Aren't you happy he's starting to take the advice of the kike?

Think you meant to post a picture of Obama, he started sending some boots into Syria before Trump came around.

>He invaded Syria without the approval of congress and UN

lol @ the UN

>Syria never declared war on America

lol @ Syria

obama attacked isis in syria, trump attacked the syrian government in syria

IMPEACH HIM NOW

I DIDNT VOTE FOR THIS SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT TO KILL THIS SMUG FUCKING KIKE

If you're so suicidal just kill yourselves or something
Stop waiting for some nothappening to do it for you

Congress would have to find it's spine. Which won't happen until it loses some midterm elections.

uMMMMMM no sweetie pie honeykins

>firing missiles = invading

>Missiles are an invasion.
>Literal armed forces entering a country are not.
The target does not matter in the definition of invasion.

War powers act allows a president to invade somewhere without approval for 90 days

I think you mean assisting ISIS

>He
Presidents doesn't decide shit in the modern world. They're just here to give a face to governments.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action

stop being so naive. one way it's different is that attacking isis put us on the same side as russia while attacking syria puts us at odds with russia. another way it's different is that the us just got involved in another another state v. state situation, in the past it was just state v. terrorist group. there's countless ways why trump's actions were an escalation and to say that there's no difference is just flat wrong

Stop trying to redefine a word just so you can fit your own narrative and maybe I won't argue with you about it.

redefine what word?

You can't impeach the deep state

lmao no

obama was doing literally everything but direct confrontation. trump ended that little game finally.

Fuck this

you just agreed with me

How can you be upset over Muslims dying? Saged.

>UN

I thought the UN was useless and our FP shouldn't be dictated by them???