AMERICAN PRIDE GENERAL /APG/: Best Country Edition

GET IN HERE FELLOW BURGERS!!!!

This thread is to discuss the greatness of America and places we will invade next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people created all of this

>Best President
...Are you sure? You don't feel at least slight discomfort over what happened this past week?

FUCK OFF KIKE COLLABORATOR

Yes I Am sure

Make alQaeda Great Again

AMERICA!!!!

AMERICA FOR AMERICA

NO MORE DEAD WHITE MEN FOR KIKE WARS

I can get behind that girl on the top right, if you catch my meaning.

Hello brothers

>The greatness of America

>"Place we'll invade next"
I'll get the first-aid kit ready.

Please try to scratch your wounds less next time too, you heal like shit.

whats good about america is white men and nothing else, white men are the common denominator in all good things

>best cities
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>best patriotism
maybe

>best military
yes

>best president
>mfw

Who else /civic nationalist/ here?

Anyone have that Carl's Jr. gif of the 4x4 burning out on an aircraft carrier with a girl in a jacuzzi?

>places we will invade next
kill yourself you pathetic neo cohen kike nigger. eat a shotgun blast faggot.

hopefully nobody since it's a retarded alt light concept

2/4 is ok I suppose.

>and places we will invade next
Fuck you. Death to America!

Best military.
Vietnamese farmers>American Military.

Patriotism in America baffles me. You're a multiethnic, multiracial land of immigrants. How exactly are you patriotic when there's no such thing as 'Americans'? Best military--guess I'll give you that.

The military didn't lose that war, the politicians did.

Whatsup

Doesn't matter race or heritage, American patriotism and constitutionalism are the backbone of our country.

The only way to truly not be American is hate America and all it stands for.

But Europe should remain for indigenous peoples. Not flooded by shitskins to turn it into Turkeropa.

That's my stance on it. Feel the same way about Asian/African countries. For the indigenous.

*blocks your path*

*blocks your path to more american greatness*

>best cities

HAHAHAHAHA no

Visit any East Asian or European city. Fuck off with your Detroit and Chicago clones

I went to the states a couple times and it's always fucking gross and everything seems cheep.

USA is a poor country now deal with it.

>Haha, I went to Buffalo from Toronto because I wanted to buy beer without selling my weight in gasoline and it sucked so America sucks and Canada totally isn't a barren shithole or anything

Sage women should be in military

*not

>Doesn't matter race or heritage, American patriotism and constitutionalism are the backbone of our country.

If you actually think about it isn't that the root of all evil? By definition your country will be in a perpetual culture war and under tyranny of the majority. It's all great as long as the majority are European whites but as soon as tides turn, aren't you afraid you'll essentially become a post-apocalyptic 3rd world society?

((()))

>best military
>stronk womyn

topkek

Nope. I feel more sure of him if anything.

its frustrating to see a country with so much wealth
being filled with so many morons
let this country go to shit
america is still a much better place to live than so many other countries in the world
government being infiltrated by the private sector who then corrupt regulation
average american doesnt give a fuck and never has
quality of life eventually goes down
burgers start asking questions
and here we are
pissed off about wtf has been going on

>best cities
>implying sanctuary cities shouldn't be glassed

FUCK YEA

FIFTY

NINE

TOMAHAWK

CRUISE

MISSILES

>internally clapping

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are on the wrong side of the war again. I love my flag, but I'm not proud of my country.

Best Patriotism should be a fat redneck with a trucker hat on.

Don't forget we have the best freedom.

That's small fries compared to the things most presidents do. At least Trump is open with the people when he gets involved in Syria.

Enjoy burger.

>blue line around BEST MILITARY
correct answer, the best military is the only thing you cunts have

DEATH
TO
AMERICA

small fries? lmao he attacked a russian ally

what will you trumpers not excuse.

>pride in your country and love of your people means making globalists like JARED KUSHNER richer, and aiding ISLAMISTS

No thanks, globalist shill faggot. America First.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
D___h to A___ica lads.

>59

we have to capitalize on this. 59, owe you ten, and your still fucked?

>lmao he attacked a russian ally
And in doing so he dispelled the rumors of him being a Russian puppet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

with black slave labor

America is a jew scheme

We are ironically the ones who need to go back

America is a jew scheme

We are ironically the ones who need to go back, these are redman lands

Better to be a Russian puppet than an American. The American "spirit" is something so pathologically malicious that it simply cannot be allowed to persist.

america first by murdering arabs for rothchilds petrodollars now!

>america was built with cotton and tabacco, not whites accidentally creating the best fucking country known to man

the only real problem

>The American "spirit" is something so pathologically malicious that it simply cannot be allowed to persist
No, the American spirit simply needs to be reignited, and we need to purge the authoritarianism that Europe has infected us with.

Enjoy the cultural AIDS.
Authoritarianism is the only way to maintain a society. Libertines get the rope.

Thank you Straya, you have always been greatest ally

Our country was the best before it was infiltrated by Jews and Communists in the 30's and 40's. Ever since then it's been a steady decline.

>Authoritarianism is the only way to maintain a society
Because Germany and Sweden are doing so great today, right?

Literally the most liberal countries in Europe, retard.

Sage fuck you America

>cuts taxes
>starts two expensive wars
literally bush

lol but that's what america has always been, the jewish warmachine

Germany and Sweden are shit because they adopted American liberalism.

We should be invading Europe right now and liberating our brothers from the muslims and commies.
Instead we're installing islamic autocracies.
Fuck America.

I love this country to death but goddamn we spend a lot on the military and welfare.

Also our music is in every country which is annoying.

>starts two expensive wars

You know how I know you're a shill? Because nothing is started and on top of that NK is understandable. Begone

>no free speech
>no right to bear arms
>embraces big government
Doesn't sound very liberal to me. What nations are doing better? Russia? China? North Korea? Brazil? All nations that embrace even more authoritarianism than Europe, and all of them doing even worse.

i love my burgers

Military should be larger and those fucking welfare liabilities should be phased out.

can't work? use them for fuel

DESU all the russian shills on here, makes me wish trump would just make putin his bitch, put full economic sanctions on his ass like NK, increase oil production , and blackhole their internet traffic(which we control) and see how fast their tune changes.

>ZOG war
> proud of the country
Pick one

Gas the kikes!

DEATH TO AMERICA

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH! COMIN AGAIN TO BE THE MOTHERFUCKIN GOYIM!

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH! ISREAL IS THE ONLY WAY NOW!

>that isn't real liberalism guise
The entire foundation of the social democratic order in Europe is a logical progression of the American obsession with freedom, just slightly advanced due to Europe's less atomized communities and being torn apart by war in the last century.
"Liberty" and freedom" are false gods and their worship will lead you down the road of freedom from offensive speech and freedom seeing scary guns.
Liberals like you need the rope.

>"Liberty" and freedom" are false gods and their worship will lead you down the road of freedom from offensive speech and freedom seeing scary guns.
Nah, freedom to is the only freedom we need. Our dedication to freedom has led to us becoming the most powerful nation in the world. I see no reason to change anything.

And we are in a death spiral now, because we got hooked on freedom and won't take "control yourself" for an answer. Freedom to fuck each other in the ass, freedom to shoot dope, and freedom to generally tear apart society is the path you have chosen.

>tfw youll never live on a real american ranch driving a pickup wrangling horses and shooting at wildlife

Love my country and love my president. Looking forward to getting home and proudly wearing my Easter MAGA Hat next Sunday.

ISRAELS ENEMIES YOUR DAY IS THREW

CUZ NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO....

AMERICA!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

>Abu-Ivanka al-Amriki
>BEST PRESIDENT

You can always move here and become an American user.

>56% white and falling
>negriefied and juduafied culture
>had a nigger president for 8 years
>now has another neocohen president with a cabinet full of ex-Goldman bankers

A..a..at least we still have the Constitution right?

Goddamn I love this country; Manifest Destiny into the stars when?

>Mfw living in a whiter, cleaner and overall better version of the USA where you acually have the money to buy all the new inventions

>what will you trumpers not excuse.
Hmmm let me see:

>cabinet full of wall street jews
>hillary still not in jail
>obongocare still not repealed
>starts a neocon war in syria

Yeah nothing, user. There is absolutely nothing these people will not excuse.

>BEST CITIES ARE OWNED BY JEWS
>MOST ISRAEL LOYAL GOYS
>MOST ISRAEL LOYAL ARMY
>MOST KOSHER PRESIDENT
>proud

wish me luck senpai, because it's really my dream to move there. not because of its shiny world, i think it looks shittier than any country in europe, but i agree with your values and i feel attached to your culture.

i HAVE TO be able to move there

Kek