Spooky Kushner findings

In 2007-2008, a mysterious poster on an online forum claimed that Jared Kushner was the head of a secret society which would assume control after the next president (after Obama). Most users thought that it was a larper but they still dug up a lot of interesting information on Kushner.

Today the prediction hits eerily close to home.

Another noteworthy aspect is that back then Kushner was only in his mid-twenties and nobody knew who he was yet, so it would have been really strange for someone to elaborately larp about him.

>archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ
>archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ

Please read before the archive link gets disappeared.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2005/02/more-names-of-people-who-wrote-letters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5
archive.is/mvgij
archive.is/hj7Hx
archive.is/dzjll#selection-2255.1-2263.283
history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_Title.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'd just bought a newspaper and his father was in jail for a famous case. We knew about him

What the fuck is even wrong with you?

kushner might be the antichrist.
pic related. same building harbors the company that invented and builds RFID chips and is owned by kushner as well. RFID chips are rumored to be the future mark of the beast

Has anyone made a redpill picture for him yet?

>Stop the presses! We have the best sighting for you: Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were out dining together last night at Philippe with Rupert Murdoch! They noshed on the restaurant’s famous chicken satay, they giggled, and they talked seriously. “They definitely looked like they were having a working dinner,” said our spy. “Cordial and serious but some laughs at the table.” Wait a minute. Jared Kushner, owner of the cash-strapped Observer, took his lady to a fancy midtown restaurant to have a serious talk with Rupert Murdoch, the owner of the largest media conglomerate in the world. Can this mean what we think it means? We’re reluctant to acknowledge the implication of this power sighting, but we’ll just have to face the possibility: J-Vanka might be into The Lifestyle.

where in the archive does the information about the secret society begin?

This. Dude might literally be the antichrist

>Went out of his way to buy 666 building
>Groomed by jewish leadership since little
>Rabbi is involved with satanic/ooccult
>pushing for globalism/one world government
>post almost a decade old identified him as it

Can anyone summarize projectbluebeam?

>[the antichrist] was given authority to continue for forty-two months
ok, 42 month are 3,5 years. this year on september there is a constilation, depicting the birth by virgo (here its explained deeper ), the bible prophecy states that after this event the women will flee for 1260 days into the wilderness. this is also ~3,5 years.
jesus arrival was announced ~3,5 years before this.
are these the last 3-4 years of the world?
also i read somewhere (looking it up if i find it) that the antichrist will have power through others. i thought that others will give him power and then he will rule as a leader, but maybe its like kushner controlls power, that he gets power through others, through trump for example

Kek. Apparently the day school named after his grandfather Joseph is known for its excellent programs for students dealing with......autism.

jewishwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2005/02/more-names-of-people-who-wrote-letters.html

Regardless of thoughts on recent events, Kushner is a serious problem.

I've seen 3 threads about this supposed forum post today, but no actual images of the forum post?

Who is the girl in the trump photo mentioned?

"In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary."

rumored to be hologram technology, trying to fake the arrival of the messiah. allegedly they considered to take cuba with it by distracting people with project blue beam. another theory is that they fake an alien invasion through it to unite the people under a one world government. maybe they let demons into the world and make us think they are aliens. maybe they try to portray the antichrist as the messiah with it somehow

that archive is from January dilldo.

didn't they say the antichrist wouldn't have affection to women

i mean barack obama fits that narrative better than jared

there's no gay jared rumors and ivanka is clearly a woman unlike michael

im not protectin the guy im just sayin

Mohammed is the anti christ

ivanka looks so fucking cute and innocent in that photo, its a shame she fell for the jewish antichrist cuck. now have a mario-princess peach fantasy where i defeat kushner in a final battle and rescue ivanka from his mind control spell

Obama was one i expected to be the antichrist, but he already is far too irrelevant
His slogan yes we can backwards means "thank you satan"
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
Many think the Antichrist will have german roots, since obama apparently comes from kenia, which was a german protectory, this kinda fits
The bible says "I saw satan as lightning from heaven" in Hebrew "lightning" means "baraq" and "from heaven" means "o bama" "I saw satan as baraq obama"
The antichrist is said to let it rain fire, and thanks to his drones he could do that nonstop.
He will speak of peace, but bring war, and exactly that was what obama was doing.
According to the Quran the antichrist (Dajjal) will be short (Merkel?)and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. (This fits Obama again with his niggahair) He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’
Also red complexioned (could be Obamas dark skintone or maybe even Trump orange spray tan. Trump also got german roots), fat (Merkel is basically a walking blob of wobbling fat), blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’
the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters.
He also is said to be unable to make kids (Merkel doesnt have any as far as i know, and seeing that obongos (((wife))) has a dick we can assume that his kids arent really his.)

Why should we take anything this rube says seriously when he identified Virgin Galactic as the major player, if anything it should be SpaceX.

Kusher is a shadowy shyster but he's just some new wave lieutenant like Soros. Not invincible by any means, our guy Bannon is duking it out with him as we speak.

Press (you) to give Bannon good luck!

You mean (((secret society)))

stop posting this shit its fucking meaningless you faggot we're not a hive mind

That's some spooky shit. Will read through the thread. Thx OP.

>Press (you) to give Bannon good luck!

We can do more than that. We should start pushing anti-Kushner stuff on Faceberg and Twitter, at least.

>tfw kushner actually is the antichrist and we foil the whole apocalypse thing with our mememagic getting the antichrist out of power skipping the period of great suffering and coming directly to the tribulation and hopefully into paradise

Does Bannon realize how monumental this is? If he fails, we could literally be looking at ww3

"I love a gunfight", like it's a game

I hope he's got this, the odds seem slim to me

Spooky.

So democracy doesn't work? Trump told us what we wanted to hear, but he has his Court Jew Jared. So elections result in policy betrayal. A nice feature to have would be vote of no confidence in the government or recall elections. Less bloody than revolutionary vanguard parties.

can't cannon the bannon

Rumor has it (mind you, unsubstantiated) that Ivanka is a lesbian or at the very least bisexual.

Link to all other parts

archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
archive.is/dzjll Part 3
archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4

>Shits getting scary

>David Icke

Lol

can someone spoonfeed me the redpill on this man

quick rundown pls

how is he a "globalist" exactly? (besides the fact that he is jewish please)

the forum is david ickes, but those guys are just some david icke fanboys, which honestly doesnt make it better, but its scary that they predicted kushner taking power through a puppet president, and now is in an important position under trump

BUMP

Actually we were played lik3 a fiddle and memed him in power in the first place

SOROS FUNDED KIKE

Kushner is real life Light Yagami. Scheming from behind the scenes.

What if the phenomena we've noted about "Meme Magic" and the so-called Trump Curse was just Jared using his demon Jew sorcery to get his father in law into power so he could use it as a stepping stone for his own ambitions while remaining out of the lime light himself until the time was right?

Link to other thread with lots of autistic research

>

Does no one else see the connection between Trump launching ze missiles and Gorsuch finally being passed by the senate the next fucking day? Trump started shit with Syria to get the neocons in the senate to stop fucking stonewalling him.

He is jewish

Jamie Gorelick, Ivanka's and Jared Kushner's lawyer is a Democrat, worked for Bill Clinton, worked for the Clinton Foundation, and donated 100k to the Clinton Foundation.

archive.is/mvgij

archive.is/hj7Hx

Also I got banned from r/The_Donald for pointing this out. What a bunch of tards.

holy hell

is this how it happens?

I can assume you've never hired a lawyer. You realize everyone hires the best, if you can afford it.

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen. Do any of you understand how holograms work or how people would be watching that work in the field that would call bullshit on it? do you still think we live in some kind of fucking cave where we think any kind of shiny thing is going to fucking be god? There is absolutely no fucking faggot hologram technology to convince us we need to come together and fight. They might be able to convince some military to react to it though that is a possibility. Just no some NWO garbage you keep talking about

Stupid shills you have go back.

fuck off to /x/ you god damn insane fuck

(you)

never said i believe this, those are just the theories that have been around. but im pretty sure the thing about cuba was a legit plan, as well as turning castro gay through some poison

Ivanka

>Sup Forums is a Trump board goys we aren't supposed to think for ourselves stop being bad goys

To Bannon - "I'll make you a deal. Leave now and you will be made comfortable under the new world order."

I just thought of something. The beast is supposed to pave the way for the antichrist, allow him to brainwash the masses and then the mark of the beast is like we all know by now a microchip implanted in the head or hand. What if the beast is not a person. What if the beast is the Internet

That dirty little kike

lol, you kid fuckers are off the rails tonight. something about to drop lol

Look up Murray Laulicht

This is his uncle

He served on the Warren Commission

This is fucking important

Kushners family are THE globalists

Kushner is the anti-christ

The guy/leaker addressed this. He said they are not holograms

>"The thing is that a lot of times you guys get it wrong when you think it is like a Hologram in the Sky that is ridiculous and there could not be a Hologram so big it appears in the sky everywhere.
It's just on T.V./internet/news etc.

>"That is true that in Blue Beam there is a figure, which it called the Antichrist, appearing all over the Earth speaking to everyone in their own language.

How it works specifically is that he will be on T.V. and the internet, and the way he speaks to everyone in their own language is that this person wears a masked suit, kind of like say a Superhero or even Darth Vader, so you can put any voice over his.

So imagine there is like some guy and he is wearing a Darth Vader type suit so you can't see his face, and he appears in simultaneous video with an eloquent speaker from every language appearing to be his voice, and it appears simultaneously on T.V. and the internet to all nations."

archive.is/dzjll#selection-2255.1-2263.283

And people still don't believe in Chrisitanity. Unbelievable/

I just read all of that and suddenly felt the urge to close my curtains and double check the doors were locked. For fucks sake what in the ever loving fuck is going on here? I want to be bluepilled again.

His face just has this Slav trash shape and all

Im going for 2024-2028
Which is the anniversary for Jesus being crucifed AND the comet coming called Apophis or whatever.

Remember the Daniel prophecy about a stone from the heavens striking the earth and the nations when Christ returns

Bro during pizzagate i would stay up late (3-4AM), when i went to get water downstairs i would run like a giddy faggot. Stay safe, stay sane

He is 35, the minimum age to be president. SHIT IS GOING DOWN THIS YEAR

36 false alarm

as if pizzagate/pedogate/obamagate and now kushner-666-mossad still isn't going on...

kek confirms

could be. the beast is said to have power over all nations, and all languages right? the internet does that. www also stand somehow for 666.
however im not so sure about the microchip thing. let me explain a bit first:
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
now you recieve the mark in on your back of the right hand, with which most people do stuff, or on your (fore)head with which people think. so if you have the mark, the egoism, the greed and all that in your deeds or in your mind you wont be able to get into heaven.
furthermore without the mark you are supposed to not buy or sell anything. you cant buy anything without money. so maybe when you only do stuff for money, or think about money, that is when you got the mark

a bar code also always encodes 666 (((weirdly))) so maybe there is another connection, maybe it was the a prototype for the RFID chip, who knows. lots of theories. i for one at least know i wont get something implanted into myself just to be sure

>OY VEY GOYIM!! JFK WAS KILLED BY LEE HARVEY OSWALD, CASE CLOSED!!

>DON'T LOOK INTO IT GOYIM! I NEED TO PAY MY BIG BANKER FRIENDS AT THE CIA!!

KUSHNERS UNCLE WAS ON THE WARREN COMMISSION

KUSHNERS UNCLE WAS ON THE WARREN COMMISSION

history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_Title.pdf

And from what I hear, the meaning of his name is something along the lines of "one who rules chaos"

>inb4 redditor squeals about Kek

Sorry, Billy Bob, we're having an adult discussion. In the meantime, go shitpost on /r/the_donald

>Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (2 Thess 2:3)
>Bannon falls away, Kushner revealed to be the power
I'm sure it's nothing
Anyone else starting to feel sleepy?

>SHIT IS GOING DOWN THIS YEAR
told you so few times already

Syria is a power grab for Kushner, Murdoch and Rothschild in pursuit of Greater Israel.

Jared Kushner and Rupert Murdoch are close friends. Murdoch's ex wife got Jared and Ivanka back together in 2008 after they'd split up over her not being a Jew.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html

Rupert Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy (alongside Jacob Rothschild and Dick Cheney)

>businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch

>jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil

Genie Energy is an Israeli-backed corporation which has been granted access to the Golan Heights region of Syria - an area they recently found to be rich in oil.

>tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights

The plan to run a gas pipe through Syria puts the Zionists in direct conflict with Russia and Iran. The only way to achieve it is to break down Syria and take control of the region. Kushner is the one in Trump's ear pushing for the removal of Assad. Trump is being a good goy and has lost control of the White House to Kushner in the process.

he has to go gas.

Pretty gud story m8

archive.is/nfZvW
>The Second Coming of Christ is supposed to be engineered for 2012. It is a baby that will be born. They have already selected the mother for this child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump#Personal_life
>They have three children: daughter Arabella Rose Kushner (born July 17, 2011)[78][79] and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner (born October 14, 2013)[80] and Theodore James Kushner (born March 27, 2016)
>2011 and 2013

What did the Illuminati mean by this?

KUSHNERS AUNTY IS ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR SEVERAL JEWISH COMMITTEES

Finally. Trump has been under the Rothschilds for decades. Kushner was put on by Soros, he's basically owned by him. Everything is unfolding, need all autists on this shit. There is likely something to be found regarding Lucent Technologies which was in 666 Fifth Avenue. IIRC Bought by AT&T who are one of the original corporate backdoor whores for the NSA.

Holy fug

Also start looking into Ivanka.

She is the Snake around Trump's Heart.

Dump pages

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT IS LITERALLY USING THE USA AS A HOST FOR ISRAEL

I don't want to get chipped bros

about the meaning of the name
Donald john trump
>donald=ruler of the world
>john=blessed by gog
>trump=trump, like a trumpcard
He also was 7 decades, 7 months and 7days old in the year 5777when he became president. He won by 77 electoral votes.
during the revelation there are trumpets mentioned, now we have trumppence.
but the antichrist is also kinda send by god i think, so he could still be on either side. or maybe his whole life was just staged, including the whole election up to the precise electoral vote counts to dupe us

The antichrist is a meme you retards.

The Abrahamic religions are a collection of texts of desert dwelling goat fuckers thirsty for water and pussy.

at this point we could trust only Melania r-right?