Can someone explain this meme to me? Argentinians are literally white Europeans descendants

Can someone explain this meme to me? Argentinians are literally white Europeans descendants.

Come on dude,we aren't europeans,we are white latinos.

>every Argentinian looks like that
Fuck off nigger

because we are a turd world country and behave like niggers

We were winning against the europeans and you chose not to help.

Pricks.

ITT fucking rednecks, who haven't left their moms basement and thinking everyone with a Spanish accent looks like dora the explorer.

Thats not anything near white. "White latinos" wtf is that anyways? You look like an albino arab.

I want an argentinian gf

How are they in bed?

Because the obsession with being white seems hilarious to people that are actually white.
It's a bit like why we mock the Americans, which in turn might inspire them to mock you more.
The vicious circle of bullying i suppose.

Alright, fine, you're white. Calm down. Jeez.

Cunts it's been 5 fucking years and you're still not over this existential crisis? Holy fuck, Argies at least Peru learned to deal with it

you know the meaning of "average" retard? this is me btw, probably whiter than you too.

Daily reminder

americans have ridiculous and unfair standards over whose white. pic related is 100% Northern European descent

HAHAHAHAHA

Argentinean are SOUTHERN EUROPEAN decendant. It means. Damaged while breed .By the north African invasions and raping

Blank paper is literally camouflage for me

Jesus, that guy absorbs light.

so youre like an albino niggerino right?

whats your point retard

No need to make a point other than to laugh at such a ridiculous claim.

this was your president

I would not be laughing if I were you

>we are white latinos

fuck off kike shill

When I went to Buenos Aires last year have the city was brown people. There are a few white people from Germany or England but the rest of the people who think they are white are actually guidos from southern Italy.

lol fucking resentful chile atahualpas araucano nigger piece of shit always coming into argies threads to criticise u piece of nigger shit, you'll die a shitskin

Fuck off braian, there is more important things right now

El argentino.... es un pobre indio que vive totalmente perdido. Un miserable indio con un muy profundo complejo... jamás serán europeos....

?
okie dokiee

.t mestizo resentido que jamás será blanco, volvéte a mexico eric gonzalez
salu2

that pic does look like Dora the explorer.

Se dice vuélvete.. pésimo tu manera de hablar...

mestizo inferior ojala te deporten