Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week

Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week

washingtonexaminer.com/ice-expands-raids-arrests-368-criminal-illegals-in-7-states-dc/article/2619767

> T t t t trump is giving up on his campaign promises guise

fuck the shills

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/
chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-immigration-arrests-mexican-border-20170404-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GIJs_Gd1mGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I want to die for Israel now.

>Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week
Unless there's a mass deportation overnight and a big beautiful wall built, I don't give a fuck

> youhavetogoback.gif

beautiful picture of laurens southern part

thanks Ahmed

You sound like a spoiled brat.

If we are steadily deporting people very soon illegals will self deport and by the end of Trumps first term they will be nearly gone.

Ayup

We have a new, decent SC justice and ICE kicking ass

MAGA you lib faggots

>368

hahahaha meanwhile there are tens of millions of illegals in the US. hahahahahaha

what does that mean? About 20-30k per year? hahahahahahahahahaha

fuck off shill

How am I a shill you fucking faggot. Answer me? I started supporting Trump back in September 2015.

Are you ok with these numbers? Just fucking 368?

jesus christ, man. just log off and take a break.

>How am I a shill you fucking faggot. Answer me? I started supporting Trump back in September 2015.
no proof

No one on pol thinks all illegals will be shipped back over night you retarded faggot.

> not posting the gif

1 week:
—26 arrested in Colorado and Wyoming.
— 82 arrested in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
— 31 arrested in New York City.
— 75 arrested in Texas and Oklahoma.
— 153 arrested in Texas.
— 1 arrested in New Jersey.

You neocon trump shills are desperate. Oh wow they are going after gangbangers and pedos. A couple hundred guys a week, its so much winning I can't contain it. Meanwhile probably thousands flooded into this country this week.

The deportations need to ramp up tenfold, twentyfold, or even more before I give a fuck. Read about Operation Wetback. THAT is what the feds are capable of doing but Trump is choosing not to because he is controlled.

I did not have it, thank you for this

fuck off bernout

pff DEY TERK ER JERBS you guys are pathetic they just want to make a better life for themselves..
grow up and join the rest of humanity

>how am I a shill?
You are virtue signalling like a faggot. You don't blend in here.

This. Fuck the shills.

>Drumpf's finished. It's over for him
>he won't send anyone back
>hurr durr he won't he can't muh hillary impeach REEEEE

Indict Susan Rice. Fuck you, shills. Your illegal taco nigger voters have to go back.

>They're breaking the law!

>No one on pol thinks all illegals will be shipped back over night you retarded faggot.

Trump said he's going to deport 2-3 million illegals and at this rate he's going to deport 20-30k.
cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/

Got it? Now go to t_d and suck Trump's dick. I'm sure you will have good company with Bill Kristol who is on board the "trump train" now.

Ah, yes. A faggot. Do you still have Bernie stickers on your car, you pathetic manlet pile of shit?

you are so retarded the the only (you) you deserve is

>pay debts

fuck clumpf that retarded clown won't even make america white again and he'll send white soldiers to die for Israel on top of that. we got fucking jewd Sup Forums

you have no argument tho.

Not an argument. Bernie is a kike commie.

We got jew'd very likely, still hoping Trump will escalate the deportations big league, because this is not it

i wasnt making an argument you dog fucker

>Bernie is a kike commie.
yes and so are you, shit skin

Dogs fuck me, idiot.

You can't even do basic math. This is why no one takes us intelligent trump supporters seriously because of mouth breather cultists such as yourself.

>why no one takes us intelligent trump supporters

Fellas can you see how this shit skin just outed itself as a shill?

You have nothing to say, no argument to make. The truth is 368 people is laughably low, just a drop in the water. It is a betrayal of his promise.

Face it.

pay debts

268 is a laughably low number

>1 post by this id

>this rampant denial

Sad!

Now call me a shill, cuck

thanks for bumping my red pill, shill

Good goy

>>Asking for promises to be delivered on
>>Spoiled
The fuck

hahahahahahahahahah

*takes breath*

hahahhahaha nice try faggot

>at this rate
That's why it's a good thing that the rate is increasing by hundreds of percent per month you fucking retard, you don't go from 0 to Operation Wetback in a week..

Your time will come Jose

Trump is doing good, despite liberal opposition, on his promises at home. Its just that people don't want to see another iraq, especially at the behest of his inlaw George Soros

Your cognitive dissonance has been noted.

>Deporting millions of people should only take a few weeks
Retard

pay debts

I hope it does. I hope they come for faggot leafs next

>I have no argument but I must scream

thanks for the bump bernie

thank you. the lies they are repeating aren't even believable.. just ridiculous

Honestly, I have not been particularly impressed on the immigration front yet. Throwing wetbacks back, a dozen at a time, accomplishes nothing. It a fine and reasonably first step, but he better have stuff far more grand on the drawing board.

>wetbacks back, a dozen at a time, accomplishes nothing.
bullshit

Not bad achmed. Not bad at all.

Will be a great time. Rid us of the weed man

You have a good point. However:

- This is in seven states only
- It does not include those stopped at the border, which is in the range of hundreds of thousands, and falling very rapidly: chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-immigration-arrests-mexican-border-20170404-story.html
- Trump authorized 5000 new immigration staff recently who are just getting recruited and trained

wow 250% that's like a lot

based trump

>it sounds low desu, 350m americans, 35% spanish.

only 0.0000000000001 percent of them illegal and are now actively deported.

>only 368 deported during a whole fucking week
You need to deport almost 7000 people every day if you want to get rid of 10 million in 4 years.

This.

Besides leftist kevetching, I have not seen proof of mass deportation. As much as i want to get rid of "bad hombres", criminal aliens only account for 20% of illegal aliens. ICE is only targeting criminal aliens and aliens with deportation orders, leaving no resources for sweeps or employer sanctions.

With the resources spent tracking down one bad hombre, ICE could have went to 50 construction sites and netted thousands of illegals.

But they don't. Heck, even Kelly and Sessions admitted that ICE does not engage in sweeps or other indiscriminate arrest practices.

To get rid of 10 million illegal aliens in 4 years, ICE needs to arrest an average of 7K a day. They are not only nowhere near that but aren't even trying.

The nature of immigration enforcement demands indiscriminate arrests.

I'm disappointed in Trump because immigration was the biggest reason I voted for him.

Texas is still filled to the brim with illegals. I don't see half of my hometown, Brownsville, being deported. You're a fool to praise him this early in the game. He's our servant, not our king. He'll get praise when he fulfills his promise and doesn't fuck it up by the time he's out of office. You need to go back to T_D, this isn't a hugbox for you Trump cock-suckers. Idolization of Trump is one of the cancers upon this board.

It should be 268,000

kek

In the old INS days, you would read newspaper headlines showing that hundred of illegal aliens were arrested in one day - AT ONE BUSINESS or FARM.

These piecemeal ICE fugitive ops serve only to make ICE officers justify a pay increase and make them feel like cops.

These are just arrests
What about deportations

fuck off shill

Hes not wrong

>another bump
thanks

No problem bro
Thise are just illegals arrested, i want deported numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIJs_Gd1mGY
speaking of which /ourgil/ just released this, pretty good in my opinion.

ICE has limited federal funds. Due to the amount of illegal immigrants in the United States, it could easily blow through its budget in a couple months. Trump can't increase their funding, only Congress can.

What's going to happen is States will soon start cracking down indirectly on illegal immigration by identifying the crimes they've committed, such as fraud, identity theft, human trafficking of their children they forced over the border, etc.. They'll start up chain gangs with them to build a massive wall on the southern border.

This will happen with or without Trump's permission.

>illegal criminals
as opposed to legal ones.

this desperate attempt to save his kike dick sucking ass almost made me smirk.

trump hasn't promised mass deportation sense the primaries

>I recognize that bulge