Daily reminder to redpill the shills. Add in a kike test as well

Daily reminder to redpill the shills. Add in a kike test as well.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Say something bad about niggers, you cock-slurping svede.

more like say something true about niggers

Niggers are niggers go suck trump's cock

trump is compromised
fuck all niggers

Sure thing shill

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

GAS KUSHNER! PRAISE THE LION OF SYRIA!

>not Sven
>didn't read OP's image
gonna have to do better than that, faggot. What's the suicide rate amongst trannies? Look it up and report back, otherwise gtfo.

Niggers!

Trump betrayed us all and I hate niggers. They commit all 50% of the murders despite being only 13% of the population.

>implying i wasnt here long before le kek memery
>implying i didnt meme trump into the office with the rest of you
>implying he didnt act like an ass over fake gassing
>implying im a shill
>implying jews arent rats
>implying niggers arent people
>implying americans are white

kys yourself redditor get the fuck off my board

>Croatianigger doesn't say anything about Russians or Muslims

To be expected.

>an american redditor cant into flags
>an american redditor cant into eastern europe default opinion on muslims
can you at least tie your shoelaces?

>American

>Calling anyone nigger.

>Croatianigger doesn't say anything about Russians or Muslims

Again.

you are but a child
if you werent a nigger you could ask a father you dont have to teach you a few things about life
but its too late
filtered

FUCK ALL SOULLESS KIKES AND NIGGERS

OH NO YOU FILTERED SOMEONE ON Sup Forums

OH MY GOD WHATEVER WILL I DO TO RECOVERRRRRRR

i'll be honest with you guys, i thought the quote from my pic i linked was a Sup Forums meme but its actually real.

archive . org/stream/congressionalrec103dunit#page/n25/mode/2up

(delete the spacing i dont want them knowing i linked it here)

its on the right side middle left. holy shit......

>redditor thinks we call each other shills based on opinion

If your posts are so weak that they can't stand the test of scrutiny then you ARE the shill.

>filtering a thread ID
How new can you get? Do they teach you shills anything before setting you loose?

Bump because the OP image isn't a bad idea. Will share it.