Why is it that Australians are so much more alpha than their British counterparts?

Why is it that Australians are so much more alpha than their British counterparts?

Not only that but they look like what I'd expect British people to look like. But British people look fucking weird and nothing alike the Brits who conquered the world. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am5TbSZVUdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8duRDsS8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My guess is that Australians had more testosterone due to the majority of them being criminals.

Strayans are probably the highest test caucasians tbqh. Loud, brash, quick to action. Undoubtedly it comes from adapting to such a shit piece of geography. Hard land makes hard people.

Then explain why British criminals look like inbred chavs.

Inbreeding - Australian man fuck swedish women on vacation and procude blond haired good looking offspring.

Also, what is it with swedish girls in australia? My cock was sore after 3 days.

>Strayans are probably the highest test caucasians
Girl in the photo looks pretty low test to me.

vitamin D

>Why is it that Australians are so much more alpha than their British counterparts?
>Not only that but they look like what I'd expect British people to look like. But British people look fucking weird and nothing alike the Brits who conquered the world.

"Guys, I just watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Wtf I thought the British were supposed to be conquerors and shit?! Imma judge the ubermensch by its untermensch and when I look at another nation I'll only look at its ubermensch and completely ignore its lower class scum. Heh, I looked at a few blonde Australian chads on Google Images this morning and concluded that all Australian males are of a similar calibre. Fucking British scum."

Also so does the guy, not even any body hair, confirmed for a pair of low test betas.

Our entire culture is based around taking the piss, you develop thick skin here.

sunlight helps Vitamin D production which helps Testosterone production

>Abo genes
Lol

>sunlight helps Vitamin D production which helps Testosterone production
Then why that guy got no hairy chest like real man huh ?

this.
and the bad boys always get the sexy womens

>Australia
>culture
lol

Well, we did desendents of criminals.....

Ah yes. Swedish chicks. You should get that looked at. Usually nothing penicillin can't fix.

Papa Rhodesia

naked sunbathing in where sunlight hits your testicles directly

Did I just end up in bizarro world? I've been to Australia and they're all laid back, their men even a little feminine with how they dress and their manners.

Because all the criminals in Britain are Polish.

Coming from the world's whitest country

Brits are turning fat like us. I bet Brits are already seeing scooter fatties.

What is it with blonde and blue eyed Australian claiming to be abos?

Dysgenics(WWI killed this country)

>I have only been to Melbourne.

Mum's friend at work was over for dinner once and snapped a kitchen stool by sitting on it Looney Tunes style, weighs ~30 stone (idk what that is in pounds)

To be fair that would be the same as you guys thinking that Canadians are only the faggy types that come from Toronto.

they get more dole

Come to north queensland and say that you fuckin french poofta.

>Because all the criminals in Britain are Polish.
Not really true at all.

>wakes up
>see this thread
Stop idolising us you faggots.

Centrelink benefits. Abos get shit for just being Abo so tons of Aussies say, "fuck it, I want free shit too" and claim they're part Narragingy. You're pretty much set if you get on them ay.

>don't live in mud huts?
>lol no culture, whitey

>t. Pollack

There are a bunch of Abo's with blonde hair, I'm not sure why.

What are you gonna do? Sweat all over me? Silly koala fucker

For starters, you're looking at models
They tend to be more attractive than the common folk

It's nice to get a good rim every now and then m8.

>tfw not a tall blonde aryan sports playing, surfing beach chad
>tfw just a regular brown haired cuck

fag DNA? i duno

Yes, pudgy, ugly fucking British people. Can one of you cold island wankers do some slagposting so we can compare them to the beautiful warm island women?

I assume its a lot like the United states, were people claim to be part native american in to alleviate societal pressures for white guilt.

Fair enough, anyone who grew up in rural areas probably isn't a soft cunt

Sage.

this and growing up with that godawful aussie wildlife

puts some hair on your balls quick

Brits are stunted due to a deficiency in vitamin D due to lack of sunlight exposure.

Sure us cunts will die of skin cancer but our short lives are glorious compared to the pasty Bongzealanders' perpetual misery.

>t. Pollack

When the next terror attack happens in biritian, the majority of the victims will not be british

You will never make Australia your home!

1st ur rating people on a scale which doesn't exist, ur premise is stupid and ur ignorant of humanity. To a troglodyte like u Professor Stephen Hawkins would be less of a human than that pillock in the pic.

Cause he's Anglo, looks 17 and probably waxes or something, the faggot. Heaps of surfer types go hairless to slip into wet suits and shit.

Because penal colony

This is true

Me and every one one of my friends are Chads

>To be fair that would be the same as you guys thinking that Canadians are only the faggy types that come from Toronto.
That's not true at all, you're all faggots.

aussie grills confirmed hottest in world. I can only get sad amerifat women

Australians call themselves Anglo-Celtic and have high Irish admixture.
The Irish physique is more wholesome and European compared to the strange inbred-like English look.
The criminal thing is overstated.

jelly much?

Sun and good food and a lack of Jews.

That's changing though. We're getting Yellow-ed and we went from no Jews to having out wealthiest upper ranks of society almost completely filled with Jewish migrants from Europe and South Africa.

Checked and kekked.

I only made this thread because I just met an Aussie and he was an alpha white male, a true rarity these days

What's with the obsession with looks and body types? Ur all stupid!!!

I feel you bro. I am not just brown haired, I am genuinely BEADY from my eternal anglo ancestry on my mother's side.

Worst part is my brothers got the tall buff, blonde genetics from my dad's Norwegian immigrant side.

t. Pict

WTF does that even mean?

Brits lack vitamin D

Only cool people in the world, besides Americans from Dixie.

Lol Australians get backed the fuck out by fobs lebs and viets daily... stop living in the 80s

You yanks are soft though. You get offended at fucking everything and we don't really give a shit what we say or how you feel. Plus our accent is the biggest pussy magnet overseas and we are natural bullshiters.

Fucking based advertising campaign. Was it an official government release or grassroots? And I can't believe I butchered reciting such poetry.

Real men don't pose for fucking modeling photos. Also, real men aren't fucking actors in the US either. So representation of men is skewed in America. Real men are out climbing mountains, and murdering pussy animals to eat with their face.

Mother family came from British isles

Dad's family came from Norway

Brothers got scandi genes, I got beady genes.

We can't actually say, people have been charged with hate speech for saying the real reason

(USER WAS TAKEN TO THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION AND CHARGED FOR VIOLATING 18C FOR THIS POST)

Probably because everyday they have to wrestle kangroos and poisonous spiders

Not south australia fag

Why r u obsessed with this nonsense?

You should probably kill youself then, because you clearly didnt get the intelligence either.

criminials are high t, my dude

you should enjoy the compliment. You only have so many good days before face is covered in skin cancer by age 23, you wrinkled old meatloaf.

howdy fellow free settler

No, they are just impulsive, like junkies. Get drunk all the time and you will be "high t" too cause you won't give a fuck about appearences.

It comes from being drunk and having Irish criminal genes.

We're a nation of Marky Marks.

youtube.com/watch?v=am5TbSZVUdY

All the best criminals got sent to Australia. Only the beta ones who didn't commit serious enough crimes (like sodomy or pig theft) stayed behind.

The sun probably has something to do with it. The sun probably causes Australians to put a higher emphasis on fitness than their gray counterparts in the far north of Europe.

Thats why I'm thinking of making a trip over there next winter to fight your fildfires in our off season. I can't take being around these pussies any more, nobody can take a fucking joke here, and you get felony charges for a minor fistfight. I just want to hang out somewhere that the men are still men and the women are got Australian sluts. Is that so wrong?

Because strayans live in a comfy bubble
>minimal refugees
>nearly impossible to immigrate to
>currency built to stay about equal to US dollar
>afraid of all wars/conflicts
They have nothing to worry about

I don't know if the same is true for Australia but we have alot of sun and sex here our women are loose. Good for your self confidence and mind.

>being this upset that OP is right
I'm American. I know when I smell jealousy of a greater nation. We get it all the time

Government.

that looks so good

just might have to experiment with a pot pie and a can of split pea and ham soup

*wildfires

I dunno but aussie girls are the easiest lay ever.

I imagine the lads down under could say the same about British girls.

I don't understand why we have so many Germans, Swedes, Italians etc coming here for Holidays.

It's fucking boring. It's just like a white trash caravan park in Europe with nice beaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8duRDsS8E

Oh well. Their choice.

Beating skin cancer by eight makes the survivors tougher.

>and you get felony charges for a minor fistfight.
You get that here too. Our government and laws are pure cancer. Just be prepared to have constant shit thrown your way. I would never come here as an American. Britts don't have it so bad cause they have witty comebacks but unless you are from Texas or something, you are going to cop so much shit.

1. Many of their ancestors are high test criminals
2. It's hot and sunny in Australia
The sun has a much greater affect on you than you likely realize. More sun and you feel better and more energized, which leads to not caring about stupid shit and also being more of an alpha in general. I moved south less than a year ago and I can feel the difference in my energy and confidence and I attribute a lot of it to more sunshine and warm weather

>it's another American sucks Australian dick thread.

>comfy
M8
Just about every living creature there is designed to kill you or be loud and obnoxious as fuck. Kuntabara bird for example. Jesus Christ I would kill myself if I had to hear that all day and night. Not comfy/10 but Australian society is more based than not.

Most Polish come here to work, they tend not be be criminals, most of the criminals are either native, from other eastern european countries, muslim or african (which almost goes without saying)

Open up, cunt.

just as god intended
it's best with slowcooked pea soup and a splash of Worcestershire sauce
epic after a night of piss and makes tomorrows farts smell like daisies

The hardest part about getting British women is when you sober up.