Why is this board so obsessed with race? every topic eventually non-sequiturs into race. its embarassing...

why is this board so obsessed with race? every topic eventually non-sequiturs into race. its embarassing. RACE IS NOT REAL. the concept of race has been disproven for more than a century. its just an arbitrary grouping of ethnicities that you cant even agree on.

how can race be real if your eyes arent even real?

WE WUZ KANGS

those freckles are fake

>Why is this board so obsessed with race?

Because it has an impact on the various factors affecting you're life.

>Every topic eventually non-sequiters into race

EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS A NON-SEQUITER: The Civic Nationalist's guide to understanding racial differences.

>RACE IS NOT REAL

And since colour is a social construct I'm sure it's not real either, amirite?

Now fuck off with this bait, the board is bad enough with Shariablue and Reddit trashing any and all Syria threads.

racially ambiguous people wishing they were whites. And loser, jobless white neets on welfare who think they can they'll succeed in an all white state, despite the fact that they can't compete with nonwhite "untermensche".

>Because it has an impact on the various factors affecting you're life.
like what? how much sunscreen you need to use?

>And since colour is a social construct I'm sure it's not real either, amirite?
strawman

*affecting your life

Sorry about that

Because what better edgy excuse is there?

"I didn't squander my own chances, da jooz cheated me!".
"Lol totally kidding brah, respect my freedom of speech."
"OMG how dare you say that about Bannon!?!"

Why are organ transplants and bone marrow non transferable then? Even blood is largely incompatable.

Race is everything, dummy.

You can cherry pick outliers all you want, but in the end all problems boil down to race.

thats the vibe i get from these people aswell. failures with no accomplishments that try to salvage their ego by trying to take credit for things other people have done, just because they happen to be of a similar color. but they love to spam WE WUZ. like pottery.

Shit, I'm a coal burner and I know you're full of it. I am very weak physically and strong mentally. My kids are naturally stronger and lacking my two worst genetic defects. Mission fucking accomplished bitch.
saged

For once I agree with a brazillian

Race is totally real, happens all the time. Get educated or something.

Ad hominems are what people say when they don't have an argument.

>W-we're going to have children
>R-right user?

Anyone killing anyone has a higher chance to kill a white than a black. The math adds up: 62593 black deaths out of 38000000 blacks is an identical ratio to 320082 white deaths out of 197000000 whites.

and your argument is what again? that race is everything and if i disagree im a 'dummy'? cletus please go.

and you know that these incompatibilities are based on race how? even within races these things can happen. race is nothing more than a social construct and biological race is a farce.

If race is not real, then why do minority female shill groups come here so often and try to get white guys to race-mix with them?
The minority female shill groups come here knowing that Sup Forums is full of effeminate fags that couldn't get white women anyways. So this board is an easy target for them.
The minority female shill groups see white guys as a status symbol, and they feel oppressed in western society if white guys don't approach them/ask them out/date them/marry them.
Combine western female privileges with minority muh oppression narrative and it's a bad scene altogether.

Go live in a majority black country and tell me how it works out.

Go be a nigger elsewhere, faggot

This is one of the very very few black girls I've ever found attractive.
Still wouldn't breed with her, would ruin my genetics.

WE

if race isn't real then why are you a nigger?

Race is not real so racism is not real.

Be careful now, any second now you'll have shills lurking in the shadows coming out to tell you about the "BLEACHED" meme and how having kids with a minority woman wouldn't ruin your genetics at all.

Hopefully they'll fuck off this time.

but that doesnt follow, cletus. how is living in africa going to prove or disprove the concept of biological race?

lol. im jewish actually ;)

i agree. its just tribalism + bigotry

>RACE IS NOT REAL

it is, i am white, gypsies are brown, niggers are black, end of story.

Look...race is real, but it is not 100% about biology. There is a heavy undertone of sentiment/feeling.

This is the reason why there are mulatos feeling 100% black and why some hapas feel 100% white.

Biology is an important and undeniable fact that creates the different races, but ultimately the races themselves have also been created through race mixing.

I originally come from a Caucasian European country that has had a non-European admixture and my dad can easily pass for an Algerian/Tunisian, but I feel, act and think white (European).

Culture is what matters. Do you think the Romans would have thought that the German and Saxon barbarians would have been the ones holding the torch of their civilization?

Oh race is definitely real

There are tangible biological difference between the races. So much so that if a doctor was to treat all his patience the same without taking into account their race he would be sued for malpractice.

The medical diagnosis/treatment for whites, blacks, asians and jews differ substantively.

It's pointless to argue with a shill/mental midget.

You could honestly be either.

Because we're all a bunch of social outcasts and in order to feel like we belong to something we hold on to Sup Forums.
Why else would we say that "oh look what we did with KEK and our almighty internet power!"
truth is we're nothing irl and we want to subconsciously believe that we are doing something worthwhile so we don't kill ourselves.

because the left wont let us forget about it

If you wouldn't breed a qt black girl you're just using it as en excuse for suppressed faggotry

>inb4 kike
>ur just gay lel

I've never known /pol to be embarrassing.

people evolved to be tribal. its in our genes. if it wasn't race, itd be something else even more arbitrary

Nice

lets get the ropes.

and since then is brazil a white country, may I ask?

GTFO Trump cucks

Why are Jews so obsessed with Jews?

It works out in the end.

It's real and I don't care about racemixing as long as it's eugenic. Some body should select and approve inviduals seeking a breeding permit

It's like you guys don't give a shit that we know your raiding us, how do you expect this shit to work?

It can strike back almost with a fully abo kid even from 1/32 Aboriginal parent with a fully European parent

>smug_gif.jpg
>still not an argument

Like I said, go live in a black country and then tell me how race means nothing.

Racism is top kek

Because it's taboo to bring up almost everywhere else so people who think it's an important issue congregate here where it's an acceptable topic

back to watsup and instagram, nigger

>ITT: Minority female shill groups strike again and are getting increasingly hostile because they desperately want a white boy to breed with

Go back to Tumblr and whine about how dem white women are stealing all the cute white boys you want to date.

Because brown people are insecure so they keep making threads about race, silly goyim, if race isn't real they don't exist!

im not a part of that little skirmish they are having here. remove the tinfoil m8.

lmao u americans complaining about ur blacks u bought into ur own country. Try having similar stats (actually I think worse) but then be told YOU have to do something about it. I went to a catholic school, they showed us those stats about abos and said WE need to do something about it. We also had an abo tell us about her charity for giving abos free education (even though they already get it) but this time at private schools. Im fucking sick of it

how can one look at that 1st skull and then the 3rd skull and think those are the same species?

are you being willfully blind? abandoning all reason and ignoring reality?

Also, discussing the semantics of the word "race" is an incredibly uninteresting talking point

Biologists have no issue organizing different types of birds, tortoises or dogs into races and subraces over the slightest of differences, whereas if it's done to humans people are all of a sudden incredibly interested in hearing the definition of what constitutes an individual "race". It's just a convenient word to signify biological differences between separate populations of a species

4PBP

If race isn't real, then does that mean we can get rid of affirmative action and diversity quotas?

>RACE IS NOT REAL
It is by genetics. How else can you explain Genetic Disorders like Sickle Cell for example?

We're not all racist, but race realism is a thing. Not our fault some African Americans want to believe black people ran Egypt and not Arabians.

this is the only thing I don't fully comprehend, if you want equality so much and no racism why do you need these laws in the first place

Gr8 b8 m8

She's 100% real. The product of "degenerate" race mixing of Mexican and Jamaican.

Because white is the only race you're not allowed to identify with in any positive way. So basically life has been like putting a kink in a hose and this place is letting it all out. Some larping, some nazis, a lot just letting off steam from constantly being told "it's all their fault" and that their countries have to breed themselves out or else they're racist.

Looks like a chimpanzee

>race is just a social construct
>evolution doesn't apply to humans for some reason

Because most nigs can't compete in skill based positions.

Africa is shitty cuz. Muh Colonization....

people identify, why I don't know or care. In the late sixties they made a few movies about the planet of the apes. The extras all in costume sat together during lunch. Gorillas sat with Gorillas, orangutans sat with orangutans, chimps sat with chimps. Welcome to monkey world

>and that their countries have to breed themselves out or else they're racist

Sup Forums has already fallen for the "BLEACHED" meme, so that ship has already sailed.

Every other main stream website won't let you talk about race so all the really racist people congregate here

How indeed

No, I simply don't want my country to become another Brazil.

yes

pseudoscience based on cherry picked skulls and working backwards from a conclusion.

stupidity just shines on her face. her parents are trash I guarantee that

Are the Sunni white?

race denialists this stupid? Today science use more polite name "ethnic group"

Average Aboriginal skull.jpg

/thread

Those aren't races

Underrated post

Don't be an uptight cunt. You can easily assume that she's Mestizo/Black if she's Mexican/Jamaican.
What degree white/native on her Mestizo side can obviously not be known.

No, but I've noticed that Sunni Arabs in Iraq and Syria are usually lighter-skinned than their Shia counterparts. There's a cultural component to being white as well as a genetic one.

If race isn't real then whites never enslaved blacks.

ethnicity is real, biological race is not. where do you draw the lines between races? how many races do you end up with once you divide everyone into mosty homogenous groups? it just becomes ethnicity at that point.

like the chances of you committing a crime, or your IQ.

>Sup Forums is an echochamber/10 for making me reply

daily

reminder

these

are

humans

just

forgot to mention that ethnicity also has a cultural and lingual component, not just phenotype.

stop chimping out ivan. maybe slavs really arent white...

If race isn't real, then black lives don't matter.

>Try to live life without caring about other people
>get called racist because I'm more succesful
>tell people to fuck off, I like being my race
>"lol, why you obsessed with race tho"

Every fucking time...fuck off Jew, twist and turn and lie and rationalize, niggers are a primitive subspecies, Muslims are inbred primates, I'm tired of the violence they bring with them. I'm tired of you fucking pushing it as a hive mind. Bring them into Israel in similar numbers. If you aren't willing to do that Fuck your verbally gymnastic non sequiters...then reach up your ass to the space your heart should be and squeeze