The USA must be destroyed for the world to have peace

The USA must be destroyed for the world to have peace.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=north korean proxy
washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/earth-248-armed-conflicts-ww2-us-started-201-81-killing-30-million-far-arrests-now.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are correct

Yes, great leader.

The world wasn't at peace before the USA existed.

kill every kike on the earth first, just to make sure

why are they so happy senpai?

When was the last time you ate food?

Did things get better when it got into the picture?
Especially in the 20th century?

I was literally just thinking of that flag appearing one day

How can you destroy an idea/concept ? U.S.A does not exist, it's is just a place where people live but being an american is just an idea...

>The USA must be destroyed for the world to have peace.Prove me wrong.
>You are correct

Who are our shills?

PRO ASSAD

Russia - Gives military support, condemns the US airstrikes and suspends deal not to clash mid-air

Iran - Close strategic allies with Syria and has provided significant support including $8.69billion

North Korea - UN probe found that North Korea was supplying arms to Syria

Iraq - The Iraqi Government provided financial support and transported supplies

Algeria - Rumours suggest Algerian military aircraft is regularly landing in Syria

Venezuela - The South American country has shipped tens of millions of dollars worth of diesel to Syria

Lebanon - Police arrested family after they protested about the Syrian Government

Belarus - President Alexander Lukashenko supported Moscow's involvement and offered air strike

Lebanese Hezbollah Party - Involvement has been substantial and has deployed troops since 2012

Lose one hedgemon you just get another.

Kill all the people who hold that idea.

Peace is overrated.

Fite me.

Pro tip I can't!!!!

At this point fuck it. Our government does not represent us. Our votes do not matter. We need liberation.

yes, destroy US pigs
fucking capitalist niggers, rest in hell

But but oh yeah that actually would work

fuck off kim

They really do have to go. Best Korea it's up to you

So you should kill yourself because you just thought of U.S.A . Check mate.

Seen any tomahawks today?

Kim is the only fat man in North Korea. Prove me wrong.

DO IT

Absolutely, that trump is a menace.

I'm too retarded to understand how proxies work but for the north korea flag to show up that requies a server in north korea right?

requires*

Every human on Earth must be destroyed for the world to have peace.

It is estimated that my grandfather's six man .105 team is responsible for over 5000 nork and Chinese casualties.

Imagine that artillery gun sending death for ten hours at a time.

Pretty much the entire planet agrees on that.

How can (you) be on here?

fuck not proxies. vpn's

jesus christ

This scene used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Now I really really wish it would fucking happen already.

The world has always been shitty. Our country's establishment is just a footnote in history. The Euro-Jewish takeover of America by way of big banks is of more importance.

google.com/search?q=north korean proxy

Aren't we supposed to kill you in a few days?

The USA must take over the world for there to be peace.

>The USA must be destroyed for the world to have peace.
The USA must be destroyed for everyone to get a magic leprechaun or unicorn.
If one of these options seems more realistic, you have a lot to learn about the dark side of human nature.

>Kill all the people who hold that idea.

Stop sympathising with the USA, you will get yourself killed

Who are our shills?

PRO ASSAD

Russia - Gives military support, condemns the US airstrikes and suspends deal not to clash mid-air

Iran - Close strategic allies with Syria and has provided significant support including $8.69billion

North Korea - UN probe found that North Korea was supplying arms to Syria

Iraq - The Iraqi Government provided financial support and transported supplies

Algeria - Rumours suggest Algerian military aircraft is regularly landing in Syria

Venezuela - The South American country has shipped tens of millions of dollars worth of diesel to Syria

Lebanon - Police arrested family after they protested about the Syrian Government

Belarus - President Alexander Lukashenko supported Moscow's involvement and offered air strike

Lebanese Hezbollah Party - Involvement has been substantial and has deployed troops since 2012

Shareblue
Pointless anti Trump leftwing shill for cash group founded by a pedophile

You need the request to originate from a North Korean IP address, so yes you need a server in North Korea.

A proxy is just what it means in normal English: you are having another server act as your proxy and make requests on your behalf. You ask the proxy in North Korea to make a request on your behalf, so Sup Forums sees the request as originating from there.

It's most likely a proxy but NK actually has internet and own servers. Internet is just not accessible to the public and only for certain people.

I like how the left end of the circle is twice as close to North Korea as the right right because most of the Pacific Ocean was removed.

I unironically agree

>Yeah, well you should kill yourself to prove your point! XDD
Man this is clever. How do plebs keep doing it!?

LETS ALL SING THE AEGUKKA!!!!

I see

So this poster must be a high official or some dude that got into the server?

>So this poster must be a high official or some dude that got into the server?
it's most likely the hacker known as Sup Forums

Aww that poor news lady. She heard the name of a disease and thought it was a person.

Their creation should have been prevented to begin with for that. It's too late now.

USA, the commies and the jews. do not forget the jews and the commies.

With Trump leading our nation it is time to redeem ourselves fuck U my nigga

of 2 Kims known to the world today, you're my favorite.

Destroy america, when?

>implying Nork nuclear tech can even reach japan

lmao

I'm surprised they still haven't caught him, given his picture is all over the internet

great leader i really hope you got some awesome missile defense. or a stock pile of nukes.

he's right...

The federal US government must be dissolved so the jews cannot utilize it's power for evil, and the nation must balkanize into several territories, including a white ethnostate.

NORTH KOREAN TV - CURRENTLY LIVE

VLC Media Player,

Media > Open Network Stream >

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

>Sup Forums supporting communist

>100 Bikers

try it fatso

My theory is:
>Assad fell with the help of (((USA))) and his friends (ISIS)
>They put a ultra radical Islam shitskin in the power, the same way they did it in cold war in other countries of the middleeast
>Siria became the capital of muslims, now with all the capital in natural resources that siria have. With their influence convert Turkey definitely in a radical Muslim counntry
>With the help of the "refuges" convert Europe definitely into europistan

I can't, but you won't be able to beat us. Prove that wrong. TIME 2 TIP THE SCALES.

Yes actually.

keks and north korea

good eye, burgerbro

Easy. Before the United States even existed, there were still wars all over the world. Get fucked n00b.

I think you mean Israel.

I miss the Great Leader Kim Il-sung

Everyone does.

Burgers have to be so dumb in order for America to work

>248 armed conflicts after WW2; US STARTED 201 (81%), killing approx 30 million so far.

washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/earth-248-armed-conflicts-ww2-us-started-201-81-killing-30-million-far-arrests-now.html

Where in NK do you live?

>Did things get better when it got into the picture?
Yes.
Very yes.

USA ended the brutal reign of several global megacorps - most notably the British East India Company.

Ah rah, me rikey!!!

On the corner of No Food Street and Labor Camp Boulevard.

Kek trips

this is a /leftypol/ containment thread.

How small do you think Kim Jong-un's dick is?

Dear Leader,
have you heard the gospel of our Lord and Savior Kek?
He is the ultimate Juche warrior, and has indicated his peace with you by means of the digits on your post, that is, 77.
Kek has chosen you in place of the failure Trump.
We, your humble army, will follow your every request, so long as you remain in Kek's favor.
Shadilay, Dear Leader.

It's a he?

we that aim I'm going to be struck by a fucking missile ahhhhhhhhh

Holocaust for real when?

Facts about the world will keep getting rediscovered.

Huh...

thats retarded logic Kim

t. manlet

Do other countries know that almost everyone in the USA is armed?

it isn't the citizens here that are the problem, other than that there isn't anything i can say

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Post me in screencap plox

>The USA must take over the world for there to be peace.

The ultimate red pill

You need many, many more TV channels, with proper educational documentaries about how the world works. You also, seriously need to take better care of your nation because, frankly, it is appalling. You know these things already though, don't you?

Lurk moar Kim.

Are we the corrupted good guys?

yeah because a group of people (communists) who have no power in a capitalist nation are a problem when our capitalist government is attacking people

you're brilliant

Shouldn't you be eating Mohamed's creampie out of your wife right now instead of posting on a hungarian glassblowing forum