So You Think You Can Cringe?! Huffington Post Feminists Prove You Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcJfhiqP60 - Feminists from Huffington Post conduct their slam poem 'Woman's Card' in unison about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women...especially if you're black or brown. I could barely watch the video so I'm sure you're likely to experience similar *enjoyment*.

Fuck the Huffington Post, they should embrace equality.

half way in and cringing hard already

bump

I want to fuck the tranny on the right

Godammit, I only clicked the link to downvote but it seems like an account of someone taking the piss as well.
>Innocent casualty

Where did they get the number of 64 cents to the dollar if not premium female?

Verdun.jpg

>1 black male

always the token one

>retards on Sup Forums don't realize that Huff Post and Buzzfeed and MTV make these videos to generate outrage for views.

To be fair, isnt it a little bullshit that some women's hygiene products are taxed more as a luxury or some shit in some states.

lol wouldn't you actually start buying into their feminist meme if they became muslim loyal waifu tier

>implying people shouldn't view the insanity of progressive liberalism

I'm not outraged, at this point it's just funny. Libs have jumped the shark.

Is the shortest one retarded? Like actual retarded, not just feminism retarded

Trump is going around the world slapping everybody's shit like a fucking madman. These faggots just want attention

Yes but we have to fight it because they brainwash gullible females and nu-males. Better they just crash and burn.

Down vote this shit.

>EVERYONE PLEASE!!

I was just thinking WW3 needs to happen so these people can get glassed.
and I was right.

i couldnt last a minute watching this vid

>the darker the card, the more chances you have of experiencing domestic violence

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

It's hilarious how they can't see why this is and somehow correlate it with oppression

That blonde bitch actually doesn't look like a fucking dyke. I'm surprised, typically feminists look like the other three butch bitches in the videos.

>about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women

Funny, since minority women think they are oppressed in western society if young white guys won't date them. They are just whining because young white guys won't ask them out on dates.

>complains that razors are more expensive because they're pink
>still buys the pink razor

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

One day those cunts will realize the reason lmao

I can't wait until things get so bad that weak pointless people are just ignored and the strong will lead again

Fuck me, brah. I wish the feminists were right. I can only dream about having the kind of power they assume I have. Being a "cis white male" doesn't live up to all the hype.

He's talking about tampons n sheeiiit but it's makes sense that they would be taxed because there aren't tampons in third world countries and western women need to realize how privileged they are to enjoy such a luxury or they will pay for it.
Spoiled whores.

Today's youth is so depressing, when I was that age all the girls were dancing around with glow sticks on E, not bitching about the patriarchy, such sad times.

RACIST Huffington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS
ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean its either buy them or ruin your clothes which is more expensive in the long run

Probably got in a car wreck on her way to the studio.

the asian is in her home country being proud of herself, her race, and her culture because I FUCKING LOVE JAPAN SO MUCH.
Japanese are GODS and we are mere mortals compared to their SUPREME CULTURE