Russian shills

I see why Sup Forums is so upset about Syria now. This place is packed full of Russian counterintelligence and supporters won over by the aforementioned. It explains the strong rallying behind Trump support during the lead up to the election and it's relationship to Russian hackers influencing the outcome. You guys underestimated Trump and now you're desperately trying you undo the damage you've done. I supported Trump for the right reasons and I still do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dHqKZpi2jw
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad you finally noticed what was obvious for at least two years now.

I had an inkling, but i didnt want to believe it.

>counterintelligence
>implying any form of intelligence is on a board full of autists

Hello shill

>>r/The_Donald

>stating something this obvious
>somehow a shill
You better be shitposting

>Right reasons
Nice one JIDF Israel first amiright?

No idea what you're talking about. This place is more packed with Russians than I thought.

>No idea what JIDF is
Reddit please leave

not everyone who disagree with you is Russian spy, Hillary

That's exactly what a Russian spy would say, Ivan.

this
Newfags need to know how to spot the IRDF

>No idea what you're talking about
>doesn't know JIDF

you are LITERALLY a newfag calling other people wrong on their own board

eat shit Aussie Russia is not evil like fucking Burguerland

Stfu 5 eyes spies cia shills

>MUH SHILLS
Go back to MSM/The_Donald

You are all eating right out of the Kremlins hands. To be taken for a ride this bad mens you are either all on the same team or severely brainwashed. This leaves mkultra in the dust

they are genetically inferior to the Next President past 4 years

>past 4 years
I don't doubt that but I didn't notice until Summer 2015 when I started paying attention to the /sg/ threads. I almost fell for the Assad/Putin are based meme myself until I saw the same /sg/ talking points being parroted by Infowars, which made me take a step back, reevaluate, and do my own research. From there it was pretty obvious that Sup Forums was being spoonfed Russian propaganda daily. I called long before the media and intelligence communities went public with it.

There have always been Russian shills on Sup Forums, but it doesn't excuse Trump's recent missile strike on Syria.

calm down schlomo, russia isn't going to bomb your israel.
why use australian proxy? i thought you guys used more american and canda ones :/

Trump put a stop to the cuck regime of Obongo. He showed Putin that he won't back down if he is pushed. Also there were zero negative consequences for the US after that strike. Don't buy into the shill fearmongering.

Well regardless of anything, it's good to see this place isn't completely packed with the Ruski shills

I love how the Russian trolls trope you lefties are pushing has never even been confirmed, like why the fuck do you guys think you can just lie like this

How is the fact that Alex Jones browses pol evidence of anything relating to the Russians

there are just autists who have a deep hatred for America ever winning anything there are probably some genuine shills but they are mostly just brainwashed by RT

Tell me about Alexei Navalny. Is he based? Can he take down Putin? Can he MRGA? Should we meme him into the Kremlin?

Sorry to tell you this, but they have been confirmed. You are just being misinformed.

Oh i agree that there are a lot brainwashed, but I also believe that this is a misinformation campaign instigated by The Kremlin

If there is anything I learned from Dota 2, it's that Russians will often sabotage themselves. The real threat of Russia isn't war, but the radiation after they are done nuking themselves in some kind of Africa styled civil war over absolutely nothing.

there is always a misinformation campaign running, but the faggots here put in a whole lot energy and read a whole lot of propaganda before that, litteraly every Far right group is pro Assad and anti American to some degree this only changed with Trump but now that he did one fucking thing by acting in a show of force against the Manelt and his pet dictator they all just cucked

Sorry Assad, your game is up. We're coming for you.

shizo aussie goin hard again

Leftists would naturally side with Russia given its history. We already know they'll side with anybody against America, even with people they would normally hate. Ex. Mudslimes.

>based leaf

>I see why Sup Forums is so upset

Mate continue on your drinking binge this is not your cup of tea

I didn't say it was evidence, I said it was what prompted me to be skeptical and do my own research. My research is what led me to the conclusion that /sg/, Infowars, RT, etc. were all spewing official Kremlin misinformation about Syria.

are you the cock sucking Australian that made the Jared Kushner thread where you were saying he was the greatest sexiest human alive honestly you reddit twits are getting more and more pathetic .

Damage control.

trump's stance on syria is absolutely disgusting and despicable. it better be 4d chess to look stronk in front of china/russia/nork and he ends up NOT ousting assad. otherwise he's fucking up just as bad as bush/obama/hillary did with iraq/libya/etc. the us narrative about assad is full of blatantly false lies.

Yeash thanks for providing a clear and reasonable defence to my claim. I guess it's suggests the morons who get brainwashed the hardest.

his tea is the cum out of Kushners dick

Ease up on the adderall, Louise, and stop mixing them with benzos...

Russian hacker theory was debunked come with proof not words

god these people are beyond cringe gas reddit cross posters

What would you honestly know? You don't even use a toilet like civilized society.

Russia BTFO

>3+2014
>Falling for the porcelain jew
Now off to drinking Bruce

I wonder if it infuriates any Russians about the thought that Putin is literally paying for some keyboard warrior to sit on his ass all day and shitpost instead of using that money to improve the country through something else.

> hey you're internally consistent you must be a russian shill haha

fucking gas yourself plebbit cult of personality fucktards

Russians probably don't mind Putin having paid some fat fuck to sit on his ass behind the keyboard and apparently steal the US presidential election and utterly subvert US to a puppet state status. At least that's what everybody keeps telling them.

Yup, just a proxyfaggot here! Go Trump! I mean, no! Trump! Wait, which one is it now?

anyone with common sense realizes that at least the vast majority of commentators online aren't russian shills. (((swedish media))) said russian shills were posting on the comment sections of articles but there was literally no proof and it was probably just autists like me who were venting our hot opinions that happened to disagree with (((their))) narrative.

Prove it

Russians are just salty that their investment in Trump took a dive. If you're a real American and you support Trump there's no reason to stop doing so.

Why am I getting Hillary's policy if I voted for Trump?

> real Americans are brainless cultists like soviets under stalin

gtfo

It's been fucking obvious for years for fuck's sake some of this board's retarded sacred cows openly admit they shill for Russian and chink interests. So fucking obnoxious. There are so many dumb turds on this board who let their resentment towards the US lapse the critical thinking portions of their brains, never has it been more obvious than in the last few days

Make America Great again = No more Israeli wars.

im glad you folks are finally realizing that CTR and hillary clinton were right all along and everyone you disagree with is, in fact, paid by putin.

>Why am I getting Hillary's policy if I voted for Trump?
SHUT UP YOU SHAREBLUE SHILL

WHO HERE IS WITH TRUMP

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

This board didn't fucking care when Trump repeatedly called out China or appointed a bunch of people who started shitting on Russia, all they wanted was Trump to not be the fucking Dubya of 2003. He literally needed to abide by the lowest standards to be le god emprah forever.

Shut the fuck up, Melbourne.

pray for the assad

USA destroyed Natsoc Germany so they could found Israel , they're owned and controlled by jews

it's unforgivable

youtube.com/watch?v=4dHqKZpi2jw

(((TRUMP)))

Helps to know the board's history before you play J'accuse, kike.

Sup Forums has always hated the Jews.

>so they could found Israel
That was Britain's doing.

I noticed it too, Russian shills hijakced many paranormal forums and games too.

>5TH COLUMN, AMERICA IMPERIALISM, PUTIN PRAGMATISM, DOLLAR COLLAPSE, MULTI-POLAR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE, S500

All buzzwords of them.

this

i was fine with everything until he went full retard with his foreign policy

Projection - accuse Russia what you are doing yourself. CTR, ShariaBlue, corrupted admins and mods on reddit is a fact, i-army.org, UK facebook warriors / police are facts. Where as in Russia's case, all there is or was is some astroturfing company in Petersburg that hires everybody and was shown on Russian TV (RBC) and who are working in Russian internet.

>Hillary's policy
Tell me what hillary's policy was. Do you even know?

Where's the no-fly zone?

>thanks for providing a clear and reasonable defence to my claim
>proceeds to post m-m-m-muh POO IN LOO xDDD

How the fuck is he anything like Dubya? By popping off some old bottle rockets at a parking lot? You couldn't give a hot squirt of piss when Russia kept escalating the situation in Syria over and over why are you getting the vapours over your president not just rolling over and taking it?

correct

>mfw aussie aint even shitposting

And Australia had always hated Melbourne. Go pick a fight in China town, you faggot.

as if

I voted for Trump so that he doesn't start work war 3 and doesn't bomb the middle east. Fuck you for bending over for the cucks.

Did he actually delete it? What a nigger for he did. He couldve explained the situation was different but deleting it looks worse

Russia didn't escalate shit, they went in there legally and neatly following international law to pop off jihadis. They were de escalating Syria to its pre neocon clusterfuck form where it was a group of diverse religious ethnicities kept in check by a secular strongman and kept to themselves and didn't blow shit up.

If Al Sisi asked Trump to send some jets and bomb the muslim brotherhood into the ground I wouldn't give a fuck other than it being a taxpayer burden, that's essentially what the Russians were doing.

Who is the one who's driving the central banks out?
Putin > Trump

I'm perfectly aware that Assad is "the lesser of two evils" in this conflict.

Still, I insist on bombing the fuck out of him, and do you know why? Because interest of my own country is the most important for me. And interest of my counry requires weak Russia. So I applaud every action directed against Assad and supporting Ukraine. Entire Middle East can burn for all I care, as long as this manlet Peter the Great wannabe loses his precious toy.

op is a kike
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

You insult doesn't even make sense, you fucking moron.

Sup Forums has ALWAYS hated the Jews.
If you do not know this, you are new here. Calling someone "Melbourne" for displaying anti-semetic traits means you are either a shill or some Reddit fuckwit. In any case you've been exposed. You can leave now.

He didn't, just google the tweet

Good goy, taking out the leader would only mean more refugees for the interest of your nation.

>refugees
Only happen if
a) you're a cuck and you actually let them in
b) you're from top 10 richest countries in the world.

None of that is a problem in case of my country.

Besides, I thought most of Sup Forums is well aware at this point that 95% of "refugees" come not from Syria, but shitholes like Somalia and Bangladesh.

Solidarity ausbro

Your only chance of getting back your clay from Ukraine is a strong Russia. You've just been brainwashed to think that Russia wants anything from Poland other than to stop hearing their autistic screeching 24/7.

>If there is anything I learned from Dota 2
>murican education

Lol. I've been saying this for months and nobody here believed me. The biggest mistification about Putin is that he is motivated by values, tradition etc when in fact it's all about power, money and interests.

That midget doesn't really give a shit if some kids are killed by sarin gas made in Russia. He cares how safe his wealth is and how his image is projected in Russia media.

You may have been saying it for months, but wouldn't you rather now than never that people agree with you?