TRUMP AND JORDAN TO ANNOUNCE SOUTHERN SAFE ZONE IN SYRIA

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-trump-jordan-idUSKBN15H2YP

The start of preparing Safe Zones in Southern Syria is underway.

It's happening. boots on the ground with Jordan/arab states to establish safe zones.

Other urls found in this thread:

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/4/8/car-bomb-hits-syrian-refugee-camp-on-jordan-border
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa-idUSKBN17A0SF
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unless all the refugees in Europe are going there what's the point?

Does this mean the refugees are going back???

It means the Neocons want to bait Assad.

It means a false flag is as simple as a rebel squad with a mortar.

>does this mean all the refugees in Europe are going there

Judging by the attitude many of the refugees have about how "boring" Europe is and the fact that they constantly travel home for "holidays" should tell you they'd rather be in Syria than in Europe. However this won't get rid of the pakis, turkroaches and West Africans

HAPPENIG

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Time to ask that girl out who just moved to seattle

The areas on that map are owned by syrian government, they will have to attack syrian government to create a safe zone there

The map is not accurate for the safe zone locations.

that's where the FSA are

fuckinjg hell

trump you faggot

why did i ignore your pro israel stance

So our troops are going to die for these ungrateful sand people once more?

/ourgoy/ drumpf will keep israels borders safe

HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHA
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

F I R S T
I
R
S
T

That's literally the point, retard.

ye$

Safe until the Mohammeds enter as refugees and blow everything the fuck up for Allah

IT's going to be a false flag magnet

It keeps even more from going.

>Trump's plan all along was to stop Syrian's from mass immigrating to the west by creating a safe zone for them
Why did I ever doubt him?

This is exactly what Trump said he would do.

>no refugee immigrants
>build safe zones in their own country

I love this play tactic infinitely more than the Obama/Clinton version

theyre all in france and sweeden. this is basically a war with syria. trump is either a retard or he's prodding Assad on purpose.

AMERICA FIRST

!!!

Yes. But only other shitskins will die.

Plus they will never make it here!

>Trumps plan

It's neocon plan to escalate and escalate into regime change. Watch out.

NEW US STATE WHEN!?

FUCK PUERTO RICO.

I'm actually for this if we take land instead of bombing it and giving it to retarded Islamist groups.

Why does Sup Forums get the scoop on the worst news.

Nice

Why is Suweida being set up as a safe zone? It's safe already and in Druze hands. This is nigger tier.

> Trump to announce protection zone for Assad ad his supporters.

FTFY, no charge.

The people being murdered by Assad are on the opposite side of the country. Not one of them stands a chance in all of Hell itself of getting to a "safe zone," much less being allowed entry.

Basically, a protected enclave of Assad voters is being formed in a protection zone so they can vote for Assad and turn him into a "democratically" elected dictator of "Democratic" Syria.

but didn't he say during his campaign that he wanted to establish safe zones in syria?

>FSA zone
fucking faggots want to tear Syria apart

where`s the pic from OP? That just looks like the first step from the "Greater Israel"...

>DONT PANIC

Good Luck!
He's Jewed us... Let's see the most potent political Curse at play!

There is a reason for the saying:
"this is going to be his road to Damascus"

He is 73, it is going to be a hard pill for him to swallow!

But for the rest of us; let's take up these lessons (if we passed this WW3, alive) :
1- Don't hire based on nepotism!
2- Never trust Jews, even if they're family? (because they're always going to sell you for their tribe

>I'm actually for this if we take land instead of bombing it and giving it to retarded Islamist groups.

if you did take land, it'd be given to israel anyway. United states of cuckistan is what america is.

the neoCONs

It's not the actual safe zones pictured, just a general map for dumb americans who don't know M.E.

Thu Feb 2, 2017 article date

They can be deported there if it's safe.

he said it on the campaign trail, you nigger shill

You don't mean we'd actually kill the refugees we corral in these SAFE ZONES then use that as a pretext to go all in or Assad and just bomb his palace to dust do you?

Yeah, that's what Zantig from Defconwarningsystem was saying.

First they had to mop up some ISIS.

I'd link to the stream but Sup Forums thinks t(w)itch is spam.

We could just make Israel a US state as well. They pretty much already are at this point.

I said, the opportunity rises for regime change. False flag attacks, etc.

It puts us in higher risk of escalation.

I didn't say trump wants escalation, I'm saying they will want escalation and these safe zones can be a tool.

fuck off

Just pretense for invasion. It's war guys. You don't just set up safe zones ina foreign country.

I thought Trump was gonna make those fucking pieces of shit Saudis house refugees.

Fuck this.

This could just be a troop movement in response to the VBIED attack on the Al-Rukban Refugee Camp on the border.

Be nice if it was. Jordan could go in and wipe out some jihadis before they pull some Black September shit on Jordan.

There's not enough Jews for that.

Ironically, Hitler saved the Jews by killing enough of them to make the rest too few to dominate the planet.

That's called "boots on the ground". Or "an invasion", if you will. Everything going according to plan, goyim.

>Implying it's not the other way round.

Soft Occupation incoming

The media reaction is going to be so interesting.

From my source there's been fighting on the Syrian border with Jordan but it was against ISIS. Still, the US is crossing into Syria (illegally) to deal with them.

OKAY JUST TO CLARIFY SOME FAGGY DISINFORMATION

THE ARTICLE LINKED TO IS FROM FEBRUARY 2ND AND IS JUST ABOUT PLANS TO SET UP SUCH ZONES

OP IS NOW CLAIMING WITHOUT A SOURCE THAT IT'S _-*~HAPPENING~*-_

ALSO THE MAP IS INACCURATE

BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S GOOD STUFF MATE

REMINDER THAT TRUMP JUST MET THE SECULAR EGYPTIAN BOSS AND IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SECULAR-MILITARY-REPRESSES-MUDSLIMES MODEL OF GOVERNANCE

USA and Russia with troops on the ground in the same country

this is going to be great.

Especially for a relatively meaningless country with only geographic importance.

OLD ARTICLE

February 2nd is not April 8th

fucking sage

SDF/US troops are relatively removed from the rest of Syria right now, southern syria is different btw. That's why I say this is more risky.

I would say there are far more people on the "west/arab" side who would love to see clashes between the two as well.

sometimes Canada doesn't suck curry balls

3- separatism or extinction, multi-cult means extinction

The article is not the news.

I just posted that for background.

>implying we aren't a state of Israel
wew lad

**DAMAGE CONTROL**
Fuck off, plebbit

lol
lol

I know Sup Forums doesn't like Defconwarningsystem but Zantig is a bro.

THIS WAS A CAMPAIGN PROMISE!!!

Where is the news then faggot. Give link

It is- it's a reaction to an attack- see >At least three people were killed, including a child, and several others were injured in a car bomb attack and subsequent shooting at a security checkpoint in al-Rukban refugee camp on Saturday evening.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/4/8/car-bomb-hits-syrian-refugee-camp-on-jordan-border

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

I'm not criticizing it fuckface, although slightly am

This is to get ahead of the news.

These are the current territories in southern Syria.

The green places are occupied by rebel groups such as Al-Nusra and Al-Queda.

The red are occupied by Iraqi government forces, Russian military, Chinese, Shiite groups from Iraq, Iran, and Hezbollah

Where will the US enter? Who will they create a safe space for?

>news about something happening in the future

It will be interesting, but maybe they can make it happen.

Tillerson is meeting now with Lavrov: reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa-idUSKBN17A0SF

>Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson spoke by phone on Saturday about the situation in Syria after the U.S. strikes on a Syrian air base, the Russian ministry said in a statement.

>
It said Lavrov and his U.S. counterpart agreed to continue discussions on Syria in person. Tillerson is expected in Moscow for talks with Russian officials next week.

Good, no more refugees for the West. They can all return home.

Well just so the shills and shill-influenced understand

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

america first :x

It will be Jordan who wants their refugees to go back into syria.

It will probably be like turkish operations in the north. Rebels with Jordanians and taking a huge chunk of area.

Then plop down refugee centers and get the media to come in and call it heroic.

I hope they follow up with foreign aid. Has to be something more than bombed out craters to return to. Like construction materials. Maybe solar panels for electricity.

>Feb 2

That article is background info on the planning.

No, and most of the """""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""" aren't even Syrian

You can strip gibs and hope they live, but might just cause anarchy instead

Jews are breeding a lot, they're running out of space

Territorial expansion is needed

Do you think anything is really about the gay pretense of refugees?

That is only for the dumbest of normies. It's about EU goals of destroying all nations within EU.

if this became a state then everyone in that state would be able to travel to any other state as easily as someone from Hawaii.

Is that really what you want user?

I'm not sure what your point is, I don't want any leeching mudslimes or niggers in my country

>muh safe zones
How stupid were we? They're taking Syria bit by bit.

My point was it has nothign to do with refugees or Syria

They want to mongrelize entirety of Europe and destroy any national idenity. That is the goal rest is just bs cover. The end of refugees doesn't stop that. If Syria became 100% peaceful tomorrow it wouldn't stop it.

When the people in power want EU / globalism and to destroy nations it doesn't matter what is going on in Syria.

This

do people forget when Trump talked about setting up a buffer zone in the ME for refugees?

ya know, cause for the price of taking in one refugees to Europe you can help 10 in the middle east.

You're right

estroying syria is the method to get those refugees though, as libya was to get more NA into france and italy as refugees.

This is to help israel steamroll assad because he simply wont have all those military aged men to fight for him, they would have ran.

90% of their population lives in Germany now. Who cares?

Many more will die in the war and the rest will flee to neighboring countries.

Just look at population of Africa/Middle East compared to Europe.

Syria is a drop in the bucket of people. Africa is fucking horrible economically and the worst genetics. It has nothing to do with people who want to live in Europe.

>Safe zones

You mean Jihadist proliferation zones

It's nation building

Well where are they?

We saw the Egyptian plane land at the secret base in Eastern Syria, now we hear reports of an armored column entering Syria from Jordan...I don't know what's what. Can you draw the area for us?

Bring it faggots

>Assad starts winning war
>ISIS driven to the sea
>Trump announces ISIS safe zone

disgusting

southern syria is a el nusra stronghold. wtf are they thinking?

The West would never do that. Are you insane.

Israel is only 40 miles wide
Fucking Christ, I didn't know they were only the size of New Jersey.

>they have no chance of getting to a safe zone in their own country

>but they can make the journey and end up in places like japan, britain and the US

do ISIS have a fucking forcefield up or something?

Here's you're fucking safe zone: STOP BOMBING THE GUY THATS KILLING ISIS AND FINISHING THE WAR CHETTO HEAD