Can a burger please explain, without resorting to memes or mentioning israel, why iran presents a threat to your nation

can a burger please explain, without resorting to memes or mentioning israel, why iran presents a threat to your nation

It doesn't. Saudi Arabia and the Republican Party are the primary threats to global security.

It represents a threat to KSA and Israel. And it's Russia's regional power in the region.

It doesn't.

It presents a threat to Israel and since the US has been sucking Israel's circumcised cock since before WWI that means we have to get involved in their affairs even though most burgers here hate kikes

>implying Liberals and Conservatives don't work for the same (((people)))

(check'd)
It doesn't

>>implying Liberals and Conservatives don't work for the same (((people)))

Exactly.

This is what pisses me off about the majority of Sup Forums now. I know most of them are probably shilling but Syria would have been attacked regardless of whoever was elected because Assad is getting in the way of (((their))) plans. I feel like this is obvious but most of Sup Forums is attacking Trump or defending him and not attacking the ones pulling the strings behind the curtain.

They aren't. The reasons why my government wants to fuck around with them is a bunch of globalist, zionist bullshit. I honestly couldn't care less if Iran nuked Israel... actually I'm kind of hoping they do.

Fuck off Russian shill

Sleep tight, rato

It doesn't have a Rothschild central bank

They have WMDs!

theocracy is degenerate
toppling previous governments means we have permanent enemies in the middle east, Iran could easily become one of them

Cause they're just assholes.

don't forget this.

Honestly, it's not that much of a threat.

We're just butthurt that were stuck with Saudi Arabia now.

Imagine if the Iranian Revolution never happened and the Saudis collapsed instead.

What a better world it'd be.

>the US has been sucking Israel's circumcised cock since before WWI
>Israel
>before WWI

>american education

Because they are sponsoring various "terrorist groups" which are threatening whatever power the west has in the region.

Iran's economy is becoming privatized but the IRGC is buying large parts of their economy. This may lead to the Qods force being able to do their job better and train more Hezobollah and Hamas.

So because the West wants power in the middle east and Iran wants to control the region. That is also why we sponsor Saudi Arabia.

They are aryans

Why the fuck is your filename in German?

The full version of this pic is better, ivan

>implying kikes haven't been around for ages
I'll admit saying Israel was retarded on my part but that doesn't change the fact that we've been under (((their))) control since then

cause English is for scrubs and it was taken off wikipedia

Obama gave them nukes

Let's not forget Valerie and Huma, now.

It doesn't but we don't have one of those "no intervention unless we're in danger" policies all the cucked euros do. Iran is a direct threat to our INTERESTS, especially in the Middle East. All the nations we have under our thumb (including Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, etc) in the region despise Iran. Iran, in turn, wants anything from war to conquest to genocide in each of those nations. If that were to happen, we would lose power and oil.

Also, it's the same deal with North Korea. Nobody actually thinks they're going to be a threat. But if someone talks back to the sole superpower, that superpower is expected to not sit there and take it.

Huma was a Muslim Brotherhood mole, totally not Pro-Iranian.

Valerie Jarrett on the other hand...

If you caught Dr. P the other day, he once again framed things in terms of the water, which he'd been coming around to over the past year or two.

Part of the deal was for Iran to get the water they need to run their underground plutonium reactors, which are already running.

This

More realistically Hilldog got briefed on Trump's plan before it happened, then made this shitty press conference to try and make it seem like it was her idea

Look at her makeup there, she needs at least 24 hours to look human and it clearly didnt happen for that press conference

The 6 million. We can never forget. Holocaust Iran for the 6 million.

Start making antisemitic comments that make sense. How can you do this to the 6 million?

You mean Pieczenik?

No I missed that.

Their willingness to not only defy but engage the US. A lot of the hate towards Iran probably stems from Iran fighting the US in Iraq indirectly. Also shitskin country

Yeah. Even when he made his first public appearance (before AJ) it was about the water near where he lives. He's thinking along other dimensions and end results, but the way I read it he's processing it and has since committed to his own understanding of how to play it.

We're still pissed off over the hostages and the marine barracks bombing.
The whole great satan thing doesn't help.

It threatens kikes and saudis, therefore neo-cons hate it

It doesn't.

these hostages you mean?
but we sent them back already...cause they cried

>he doesn't know

Holy shit dude, do you have any idea what the burger gubmint has done to the based Persian over the course of the 20th century? They did this without the knowledge of the American public, too. As the do most everywhere.

That's one of the main reasons why I never blamed it all on the Jews. Even though Jews have a vested interest in the region, it's all about monetary domination. At the root of globalism, or all that we perceive to be negative about globalism, you'll find our monetary overlords.

>inb4 they are Jewish, fggt

I know, many of them are. But they use their identity as Jews. It's the international banking elite that is to blame. They turned Iran into a 3rd world tier theocratic country, like they've done to many countries before and after.

Iran is not a threat to the US. US is so hostile because muh Jews.

It doesn't.
It's a jewish meme.

Along with all the nation's controlled by a centralized private bank.

god dude you really need to shave don't hide your slavic features!

Their not. However, their women are hoter than hell and we need an excuse to rescue them from their Islamic Virginity.

because they chant death to america.....how would you feel if they chanted death to russia all the time?

there's also the risk of them giving nukes/etc. to lone wolves/etc. terrorist groups. It would be like them giving nukes/etc. to the country of chechnya on your southern border, which also hates russia.

long term, prob real long term, they could launch an icbm directly to america....russia would have to deal with that much sooner obviously.

> can a vodka nigger please explain, without resorting to memes or mentioning America, why Chechnya presents a threat to your nation

>ITT we understand that Chechnya is literally more or less part of Roosya while if you want to go to Iran you're in for a hell of a mind-numbing flight.

It threatens our global financial hegemony because it doesn't have a Rothschild bank. Also we need Saudi Arabia to get that pipeline so we can destroy Russia economically.

laziness in this thread.

i dont believe much on it but here is the theory

iran gave the iranian mafia backpack nukes to get what they wanted out of america

america negotiated and drove them out

now it wants to prevent them from coming back in

thats it. beyond that no other theory sounds real and that one is far fetched

much more likely to be the more sound logic theories of britain and israel

sorry russia gave iran backpack nukes

go to int

t.Shlomo Ginsburg

Iran is the only country in the middle east kikes can't mess with because it's big it has a big enough army to fuck up the jews and it doesn't care about wall street jew and it always calls the jews out on their fuckery towards palestinians. Kikes can' fight fair wars so they want Americans to do it for them while they brainwash American public about how their dessert shithole is the most important place in the world for all democracy.

it does not.. but you can't really talk about iran without mentioning israel since it is so central to the situation.. sooo