Interacial couples thread

yo muffucuz finaly score me a white bich she gona have muh babies

No
Race mixing is wrong
Wrong

Yes, and it's also wrong when Sup Forums is so effeminate that the guys here that do have sex are wasting their lives away having casual sex or even sex in a relationship with minority women instead of having white kids with white women. Then, those same queers complain that the white race is dying.

Nobody said it wasn't
Also I'm not white

He learn how to like that in jail?

Science says there is more genetic diverse in Africa than the rest of the planet. Sup Forums BFTO?

>(((Science)))

You mean the cult of the DNC?

How do i race mix with 2D?

they get the best girls

They actually look happy and sincere. I'm as racist as anyone else in this shithole, but I kind of hope they make it.

I just asked science it says you are wrong sorry

The only white girls I see with gollywogs in melbourne are ugly or overweight girls. I 100% don't care. They can take our dregs.

>How do i race mix with 2D?

this is relevant to my interests

Saging this and posting what I posted last time I saw this exact same thread:

This picture is an excellent example of how A + B = C.

3D Nigger + 2D Waifu = 1D Nigger Waifu

>more genetic diverse in Africa
because africa is filled with monkeys that run and fuck eachother randomly. it's like genetic RNG

also genetic diversity gets destroyed when you race-mix. intra-racial is fine, just not interracial.

>im racist like all of you guys, fellow white supremacists!

No niggers please, i just want to impregnate a cute 2D qt.

Was just b8ing bros, but it makes sense. everyone outside of African is largely descended from a couple big migrations out while most of the gene pool stayed behind. Environment they played a bigger role in what genes survived in different areas, plus a dip of Neanderthal DNA added in. Ozzie Osbourne for example has a heavy amount of Neanderthal DNA and its why he is so resistant to drug overdoses and is still alive