It's the Jews you dumb fucks, my next post PROVES it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX7wxnMHWUM
youtube.com/watch?v=asGvjbfIASA
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/NFHolindustry.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - E-Sec by Way of Common Sense.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nBbzl9DiGgI
youtube.com/watch?v=NdxHUuOqCkE
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
youtube.com/watch?v=gUxPENcUS9w
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with some anti kike

bump

At the height of both Sup Forumss browsing of wikileaks, there was concrete evidence that the Obama administration's foreign policy on Libya, Syria, AND Iran were coached by a John Kerry aide who is also a rapid pro-Israel lobbyist. It's always Israel, and it will always be Israel

*former John Kerry aide

AAAHHHHH
FUCKING JEWS I KNEW IT
If only we could show this to those plebbit fuckers.

I'm glad i got redpilled on the kikes tbqh cause i was tired of hating on muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=wX7wxnMHWUM

I was i could locate the actual wikileaks cable but it's lost in a sea of png screencaps on my harddrive. Here's a nice display of sycophantic groveling by the US congress towards the King Kike himself in the meantime. AIPAC is the number one enemy of the State.

youtube.com/watch?v=asGvjbfIASA

Trump met with the Egyptian general very recently.
Unlike faggy Obama who backed the Muslim Brotherhood, he is quite happy with that model of secular governance.

Well i mean yeah. Syria doesn't have a centralized private banking system, nor does Iran. Neither did Libya, Iraq, or Afghanistan. All you gotta do is follow the jewish trail of pennies, and you will find that none of these countries were ever a threat to the common people. But to the jews economic hold on the world. U.S. and EU sanctions didn't work. So now its false chemical attacks on Syrian citizens. Now the mighty U.S. must come save the day. When this conflict is over, Syria will be in ruins and in massive debt. Next is Iran, the oh so scary nuclear boys.

well this thread is getting slid hard

Old news faggot nigger

no shit nigger
but we got a lot of newfags around

How do you explain this then?

>Israeli intelligence

Bump

kek

>citing holocaust, swiss jews demand open door for migrants
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

bretty gud, too bad that image doesn't mention the 100+ AIPAC lobbyists pushing for US intervention in Syria

>99

Worth a read, altough it exclusively deals with the holohoax as an extorsion racket and doesn't try to debunk it

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/NFHolindustry.pdf

Reminder that hate-speech activists are mainly of jewish extraction, and yet the talmud is literally studied right under our foolish gentile noses, and is literally the most vile and despicable hate-speech document in print today

Absolutely disgusting. Look at them bowing down to their master like the good little cattle they are. They all know the scoop about (((who))) calls the shots.

America is fully controlled, which is not cause for bantz but rather profound anger.

Dr. William Pierce: The Jewish Corrupters

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA

Oh, I completely agree, it makes my blood fucking boil. Wipe these Zionist scum off the face of the Earth.

It's just, what can actually be done about this? I'm not talking about sperging out on a Malaysian basket weaving forum acting like a bunch of NEETs. What is a realistic solution to remove these parasites? They have their teeth in everything. It seems like an impossible task.

Based Norway. Thank you.

>PALESTINE CALLING
>JEWS NOT WELCOME IN NORWAY

>tfw we used to have a law against jews entering our reich

Anyone have that picture of Rand looking disappointed with the caption "I can't believe I have to spend my entire career pandering to these kikes"

>not jewrassic park
This is why they will win

>What is a realistic solution to remove these parasites?
Education - Awareness - Action

Make compelling content that appeals to your particular sensibilities, be it humorous or more informative. Spread it. Once it gets removed. Spread it again. That's one thing. Obviously there are certain ways to voice your discontent which may be considered illegal, but those are also viable. (this post is satirical and should not be taken as fact.)
Posting flyers, writing articles, making memes, videos, graphic design, graffiti, music. Political action on a non-coordinated basis. There's a lot of things one can do. If i was spending all my time just posting pngs here i'd feel like a hypocrite so I do a few of those things but i won't mention which

lawl

judassic pork! you made me lmao

E-Sec by way of common sense

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - E-Sec by Way of Common Sense.pdf

Patton tried to warn you

youtube.com/watch?v=nBbzl9DiGgI

There Will Be Hell To Pay by Dr. William Luther Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=NdxHUuOqCkE

Wtf is that really the same girl?

>and by God, we'll send all of those who try to take it away from us... STRAIGHT. TO HELL.
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

yup... ironically related with the king Jews of Sweden, the "Bonnier" family

Keep posting my friend we gotta show those newfags from reddit what's up.

OY VEY THOSE DAMN PRIVILEDGED GUATEMALAN ANTI-SEMITES

youtube.com/watch?v=gUxPENcUS9w

Jew here, please note that /jpl/ the Jewish Sup Forumsitics general thread is still up although slow.

If you want to discuss modalities for resistance against the cruel Nazis and godless Muslims this may be the place for you my Jewish brothers and sisters.

Or you know, you could listen to a Western Eurabian cuck lecture you about what he heard from his Imam.

top jej

Makes sense when u take Ickes idea that reptilians came her fucked shit up and gave us these systems of religion to control us.

These Jewish doctrines are basically mysticism of the real truth. They were put here by our "reptilian" creators to control us.

Are you surprised?

How does overthrowing Assad prevent Iran from getting nukes? I'm not doubting that zionists are up to something but I just don't follow the logic.

how is it that normies don't see what the fuck jews are? thats the question that boggles my mind. without jews.. there actually might be peace on earth.

It leaves me equally dumbfounded too, user. I think a lot of it stems from us being conditioned to think that anything negative regarding the Jews is a big red flag that will get you labeled a racist anti-Semite. That, and they continually perpetuate their victim culture. How can they do anything wrong? After all they're just poor old innocent Jews. They've been through SO so much, how could they be capable of subverting and destroying everything they touch? There, there. Be a good goy. Keep the wool over your eyes.

>Oh no! We'd become a country of immigrants!

So they have their protected little piece of land that's essentially exclusively Jews. And every other white country is having mass immigration shoved down their throats all while being supported by Jews. Fucking hell, and people wonder why they're so hated? Scheming, conniving parasites. ALL of them. Get the fuck outta here.

Yup. Nationalism is literally Hitler for everyone EXCEPT the jews - the fact that this ethnocratic policy in Israel is justified by the 6 gorillion ALONE (an obvious hoax etc) which is also the argument against eurocentric nationalism is enough to make anyone go full 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
never