Antifa anti-trump shills are trying to use assad to fool you

Assad is NOT based man.

Syrians hate Assad

Assad is not the target right now Trump is focusing on ISIS. His attack was just aggressive posturing to put the fear into people to back away .

He is not gonna topple the regime not while ISIS is going on

Anti Trump/ anti war/ antifa shills will try to claim Assad is based and your Trump was a mistake for attacking him

EVERYONE IS GETTING PLAYED SO HARD hahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-president-bashar-al-assad/5510448
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shareblue and commie infiltrators have messed you guys up good

normies have finally found pol

hahahahahahah

If you inbred rats want war you can fight it yourselves. No more wars for Israel.

>hello fellow white people
gas yourself ratboy

>Antifa supports Trump now
>Sup Forums off the Trump Train
Looks like the 36 missing Tomahawks blew a hole in the space time continuum and corrected the timeline we all knew was fucked

You looking for trouble, bud?

Say it to my face

Many syrians fucking hate Assad, they want a normal Sunni life not some fucking weird dictatorship

Get out jew

>he's focusing on ISIS
>bombs Assad and is crying for safespaces for rebels

kek

haha shareblue you finally arrived

here lemme beat you at your own game.

ASSAD is based you say?

That pic related is fake news as fuck

>((((syrians)))) hate assad

GREEN ARE = all Anti Assad people
that's where the sarin attack took place

Guess why?
Multiple sources confirm Sarin attack was NOT a false flag and was indeed ordered by Assad

Assad is based?

Keep saying that to yourself along with He Will Not Divide Us

LOOK AT ALL THE POOR SYRIAN REFUGGES THE KIKES HAD TO BRING IN

WOMEN AND CHILDREN SYRIANS

Assad is running the only secular government left in the arab world and the only country that protects christians. You kikes have pulled the same scams too many times now

>this cheap shilling attempt

almost lel'd

YOU ALL GOT PLAYED

As easy as that

I seen it with my own eyes all trump supporters turned against Trump that day

Yes many Syrians praised Trump

Lauren Southern made a video went full libtarded saying Trump lost it then she erased it.

Yall

Got

Played

By

Antifa

Shills

Hahahahahahah

You're tactics do not work here

>Assad is not the target right now Trump is focusing on ISIS

Trump lead the usa
The usa invented isis
The usa use isis to topple Assad
Assad fight isis
Trump just attacked Assad
25D mahjong

Fuck you OP you sound like you're 12

Also, the citizens still support Assad. It's assad versus terrorist, military organizations.

globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-president-bashar-al-assad/5510448

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

Even if he is gassing children, i dont give a fuck. We dont want involvement in sandnigger wars anymore, thats why we voted for this tangerine fuck. Not for his soros-backed kike son in law

who is "you all"? I still support him and nothing has happened all it did was out the bandwagoners which was good because they were toxic to the ideology.

you kikes aren't fooling anyone

>Syrians hate Assad
Let's make them decide that, shall we? 90% of Syrians I was in contact with were indifferent towards him and 10% said they had to flee from rebels because they're not Sunni.

Not to mention that most of the displaced Syrians are currently in Syria itself or surrounding countries.

t. NGO worker on the Balkan route

you're the one who doesn't belong trumpfag

wtf i hate assad now

I hope you get gassed by based Assad

Assad and Syria are in a civil war

Assad is not based
He's holding on to power until civil war is resolved

Claiming Assad is based is simply another shilling Tactic to de-legitimize trump

The proper way is not to topple any regime but first deal with ISIS then start talks with the separatists and Assad try to solve the issue.

Assad has held power longer than he's been allowed probably he's keeping himself in power because he really think his people need him or perhaps his people think they need him. I don't think they need Assad

Either way ISIS needs to be dealt with first
Then second start talks and stop wars and figure out try to solve the civil war peacefully probably peace talks negotiations
Either way Assad has to step down he's been in power for over 20 years

BASED? NO

But keep trying shareblue

You almost won this time

That's precisely what I mean

Praising Assad or hating him is equally futile. ISIS first then figure it out later. No need to topple or praise anyone yet.

Yall shareblued shills sorry bras. Yall got played. Is easy to play righties .

nu/pol/ jidf pls go

This is why alt-center is the FINAL solution.

alt-right and alt-left are tooo easy to sway

>Syrians hate Assad
Like I give a fuck. I hate Trudeau, when's the Canadian war?

>many Syrians praised Trump

a canadian political analysis

Canadians are cucked as fuck

Indeed. Which is why I am fucking tired of Canada and the west. But i don't want the west to self-destruct. West needs to stop shilling left and right and come together.

The cuckeness of pol right left and western world is worst than I realized.

Even this new surge of nationalism and populism is simply a reaction to feeling-based-logic of left. Equally bad.

Stupid in left causes stupid in right.

wrong and incorrect from a to z

>Assad is not the target right now Trump is focusing on ISIS
By helping ISIS fuck with Assad? If Trump wants to suck McCain's dick while Hillary tickles his balls he can do it on his own fucking time

The people have been socialized to respond to and create drama. Endless drama, preferably self-victimizing.

Constantly.

It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because society rewards it.

i was sarcastic, fuck off seriously

Anyway pol

Good luck

Keep shilling for """""""BASED"""""""" Assad but remember that just like not ALL Americans support Trump not ALL Syrians support Assad PLUS Assad has to step down either way democratically he's been in power way too long he's practically a dictator at the moment.

Just like America needs to solve their differences and come together or risk civil war
So does Syrian needs to solve their differences and come together to stop Cvil War

Good luck pol

Good luck cucked France. Keep staying populist reactionist to leftist feelings.

I blame it all on western ivory tower elite + theirfake news mass media for all this left indoctrination which produced this populism nationalism equally bad reactionism which is just as illogical as the brainwashed left.

All the best

Stop posting here you fucking kike

You fail at politics, why are you still there ?
Fuck off

But YOU'RE antifa? We have no concers for syrians, you have misidentified our position.

Fuck off shill. Jew.

t. Kike cuck

It doesn't work. No matter how hard you try. This isn't a sub-120 IQ board.

..well, now it appears that it is with the influx of onvious shilling kikes such as yourself.