Steve Bannon, the engine and soul of President Trump's hard-edged approach to his first months in office...

>Steve Bannon, the engine and soul of President Trump's hard-edged approach to his first months in office, is increasingly isolated and will be forced out unless he can adopt a more cooperative approach, a top source told me.

>On both style and substance, Bannon got crosswise with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who are pushing for a more competence- and results-driven focus for the West Wing.

>In their view, Bannon is too inclined to want to burn things down and blow things up. They want a more open process driven by the interests of the president, not ideology.

>A senior official said Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is "with the program" of a more inclusive style, and will stay. Insiders have been feverishly discussing possible replacements and Trump considered a change, but the official said: "Reince is staying."

axios.com/how-steve-bannon-lost-his-mojo-2350891180.html

They're getting rid of Bannon lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/steve-bannon-appears-be-digging-against-storm-bad-press-n744196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump and Kushner supposedly buried the hatchet after Trump threatened to fire both of them

I'm guessing you mean Bannon and Kushner.

Shit like this never goes away. Kushner has Bannon in his sights now and will do everything to remove him.

This timeline is erratic and unstable

>literallywho.com
>leaf
opinion discarded

As soon as the door shut behind Bannon, the Manhattan liberal Kushner Kunt Squad got in Big Don's ear and then the bombs flew.
Remember, Democrats usually start wars.
We're fucked. So much for our conservative administration...

All just a bunch of fake news drama to sell club clicks and views . Bannon is just an advisor. He doesn't run any department or stand in anybody's way. There's no reason for the god emperor to fire him.

I can understand people not wanting to drop their support for Trump, I'm not saying they should. But anons here that pretend that he can do no wrong and look at his cabinet and pretend like that's what they voted for are pathetic as fuck. He's in bed with neo cons at the moment. Anyone that says they're happy with Kushner being in Trump's ear 24/7 is basically a cultist. There's still plenty of time to fix it, Trump is not the kind of guy that gives a fuck about public opinion when it comes to shuffles in his team. We saw as much in the campaign. There's clearly a power struggle right now for influence within the Trump administration. What saddens me is that this power struggle has only come about because Trump invited the likes of Kushner into the fold in the first place.

The Guardian are reporting it as well. Several reports paint Bannon as a maverick that makes the rest of the team uncomfortable.

If the guradian is against Bannon and Bannon is making the neocons uncomfortable, then I'm siding with Bannon.

>They want a more open process driven by the interests of the president, not ideology.

Well that's a huge red flag. Fuck that shit. I don't care what makes trump "look good" so much as I care about him actually doing what I voted for him to fucking do.

Like, you know, not starting another war for israel.

Same here.

And everyone's favorite/least favorite jew Ben Shapiro hates Bannon too. Never got the story on that because I don't follow shit that closely.
But he seems to be hated by all the right people.
Makes me think he really is a brilliant strategist with a vision that shatters status quo model peddled by the (((neo cons))) and the neo cons and the establishment castrante 'moderate Republicans'.

Only shariablue likes White Nationalist Bannon. We nimble navigators stand behind based Kushner.

Bannon and Miller are our guys.

Fix what? Immigration was his main draw

Ben Shapiro has stated repeatedly that he does not hate Bannon one bit, he admires and respects him and thinks hes ruthlessly cunning. watch his videos moar

the call that doomed america

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL MUH EMPIRE OF DIRT

I mean, let's go down the list:
>Trump is a neocon
looks that way
>Assad is the good guy
well, he dindu nuffin as far as I know
>Chemical attack was a hoax
immediately discredited as an imbecile if you do this
>call them a the_donald redditor
fantastic! thanks for assisting of the purge of these normies, keep up the good work!

I have it on good authority there will be stories about Kushner having boyfriends while at Harvard hitting blog-o-sphere soon.

Immigration, destroying ISIS within 30 days, and not starting shit with other countries. Seems like the latter 2 aren't going to happen at this rate. Still waiting on the wall and a harder stance on immigration that'll never happen because he's a bleeding heart that wants to be validated by the leftist.

>and AG Sessions

i refuse to believe trump is this dumb. hes loyal to his family but his true love is america, this will be sorted out by monday with bannon riding shotgun

I still can't stomach the fact that both Ivana and Jared are prancin around the White House like they own the fucking place. They both piss me the fuck off to no end, especially that sassy little bitch being present on high level meetings between heads of state. And the fuck is up with that kike dork with megalomaniac tendencies? What the fuck is up with any of this? I just want bannon and the like to advise trump. Wall, immigration ban, ccw reciprocity, cut taxes. Like let's fucking move enough with this petty shit

Nobody I know even thinks about ISIS. Immigration & economy/jobs is all 99% of people I know care about.

The ISIS bullshit is just warhawk globalist propaganda.

If Trump commits jewicide with his satanic kike son in law, be ready Sup Forums. We will not be subverted into kikery!

There is no cooperating with using America to carry out jew agenda.

I wanted to believe he's not that dumb...but he was manipulated by SNL skits and a few articles calling Bannon "President Bannon". Sorry, he really is that dumb.

Really? For me it's Economy/Immigration/ISIS. It's even one of the platforms Trump was campaigning on with his "30 days to defeat ISIS" shit.

exactly, i don't give a shit what trump wants, it's not about him. he's a vehicle to drive the platform he got elected on forward. if he's not going to do that he might as well be jeb. at least jeb wouldn't be as blatantly corrupt

Really? Okay maybe I will watch more. But maybe hate is too strong if a word.
My take away from Ben's mentioning of Bannon is that there is bad blood grudge for some reason. It just sounded like it because he's pretty harsh and critical when I hear Ben bring him up.
You probably right

this.

also fuck these deep learning captchas.

Give the god emperor some respect. Do you really think they're that influential or important? If so he would have been talking about open borders during the election not a goddamned wall

If we keep showing that people hate Kushner maybe something will be done.

yeah having him push kushner and ivanka in on high level affairs of state is ridiculous, they don't belong anywhere near any of that

This.

2 seconds of digging on AXIOS:
Jim VandeHei: Washington Post and Politico
Michael Allen: Politico, NYT, TIME

>sources say
>reportedly
>in their view
>possible

>jews

>forgiving

>ever

>Trump threatens to fire himself

They seem completely out of place. They are so misplaced that I want to gouge my eyes out when I see their smug faces. Why not give that status to everyone related to trump? I mean come the fuck on

Exactly. People are still acting like it's election season, and that everything is good so long as it makes trump look good. Wrong, election is over. Now is the time we should be demanding results. Not cucking out and letting trump shit all over us, his internet people.

It's sad to see that within a mere 48 hours, Sup Forums has devolved into a fucking personality cult. Because god forbid you disagree with ANYTHING Trump does whatsoever. No, just bury your head in the sand and convince yourself it's all just 88D chess.

Fuck Drumpf the neocon shill.

I didn't vote for no Jews...

Why the fuck is Kushner and Ivanka even involved in top level decision making? What the fuck? Why are their opinions weighed on the same level as Bannon's? What the actual fuck Trump.

>reddit the post

You really fear ISIS? Give me a break. Fix immigration and you never have to worry about one of those inbreds chimping out on our soil.

Cause Dahnald puts his family above his country. Not professional in any way.

>Why the fuck is Kushner and Ivanka even involved in top level decision making?
Because Trump Family are the new Clinton/Bush Family.

The amount of fuckheads I see saying "Ivanka for President 2020/24 is retarded. Americans want their politicians to be corrupt.

>Trump plans centrist push

If true it's over.
Trump is a fucking nepotistic asswipe.

CNN had a Syrian on who thanked Trump and essentially called out the left and they didn't lose the satellite feed. They even posted it on YouTube. It's definitely unstable.

At first I thought he was just trying to set up Ivanka for politics...and it was irritating, but whatever. But then the grubby Jew got WAY too involved and now I want both of them to go away. As in I won't be happy until they move back to NYC.

Until it happens I'm still gonna believe that all this alleged infighting is just Trump fishing out leakers.

Bannon and Shapiro had professional differences. I don't think it's truly personal.

>trump goes full MCcain

the_donald and /ptg/ faggots will support this

>sources

People with ideological motivations usually end up being worse in the long run

Psychopaths are forced to respond to public pressure. Ideologues respond to nobody except their "God" - social justice, the volk, or whatever it is.

I am more hopeful for the future of the country, and it's successful domestic and global political navigations, without Bannon. I genuinely believe he is an idiot, who thinks and feels he cannot be wrong.

Ideologues like PNAC ignore the economy and try to insert America in places that it doesn't necessarily belong. Ideologues like those in the Obama admin bungled nearly every aspect of foreign policy, and tore domestic politics to pieces.

This is because they are not practical. Americans wanted somebody practical - who would take real, substantive steps to fix our problems, and according to our will, and not the will of some ideology. Donald Trump was the perfect candidate, because he has no ideology - to date he has not articulated a single moral, political, economic, philosophical or social opinion of any real depth.

He's going to do really well domestically, now that he has gotten rid of the ideological element. We won't see any more major,deliberately inflammatory and nonsensical gestures that backfire, such as the original immigration ban (which contained extremely unreasonable treatment of green card holders, purely to piss people off). Now Trump can't get ANY immigration ban through, due to Bannon's shenanigans and pride.

But we'll see if he can get re-elected without keeping Bannon involved, as a lot of Bannon's church form the tip of the spear, so to speak, of the online presence of Trump's campaign.

The Guardian is an excellent test for narrative compliance, probably the most timely one. Fucking Bongs.

>at the request of priebus
>agreed to bury the hatchet
so basically it's all true and made a show of playing nice and going forward it's kushner vs bannon trying to undermine each other. and kushner has about a hundred kikes filling the ranks in the white house to turn to for allies. not looking good imo

CNN is more pro war than anti liberal since war is the absolute core of the establishment since war is what keeps the petrodollar as the infinitely printable reserve currency of the world. Liberal ideology is only useful as far as promoting globalism which itself is useful as long as it leads to constant instability and interventions everywhere.

I don't know man it completely boggles the mind. It just fucking disgusts me to see those two smug nobodies acting like they know what the fuck they're doing. I mean from day one that was running me the wrong way, I voted for trump not for his god damn extended family. This is not a fucking free for all Trump, start executing and get those two fucktards back to NYC cocktail parties. Fuck if I never see kushner again it will be too soon. AND MOVE TRUMP MOVE WITH YOUR FUCKING AGENDA ALREADY

> Manafort
> Flynn
> Navarro
> Bannon

Soon
> Conway
> Spicer
> Ivanka

Where is your MAGA now?

>americans voted for someone who's going to go whichever way the wind takes him in the moment
wrong, but nice reddit post there

Could you please explain the rationale for bombing Syria? How is that pragmatist?

Good. He looks like a sex offender.

Trump, for whatever reason, has for a long time considered Ivanka his closest advisor. Is she qualified? Fuck no, but that's never stopped Trump before.

Obama also considered himself a relentless pragmatist first and foremost as did his followers. Pragmatism = utilitarianism = globalism. Pragmatism is an ideology in and of itself because someone has to set the priorities to pragmatically venture towards and lo and behold it's always the kikes that get to do that.

I'd hit it.

With a shovel

>He's going to do really well domestically, now that he has gotten rid of the ideological element.
> gotten rid of the ideological element.

Yes, those nasty MAGA ideologes. They're just not reasonable enough. They don't understand how politics works in this town, right?

Nasty, nasty ideologues.
Nasty, nasty populists.

> Pragmatism is an ideology
The ideology in question masks itself as "pragmatism", "responsibility", "compromise". It is anything but.

For me not being a fucking neocon was the big draw. Bill Kristol's hatred for him in particular was a huge endorsement.

I think Shapiro quit Breitbart when the Corey lewandowski vs female Breitbart "assault" thing happened. Ben felt like bannon didn't stick up for the reporter against Corey and Ben quit.

Could be wrong, tho.

The Eurasian continent has 75% of the world's resources. Assad is Russia's Israel, and if we don't take them on directly, they will attain predominance. Not only will they control the oil, they will also be able to influence virtually every economy on earth, and wreck our currency at will. It is imperative we take on anybody who seeks predominance in the middle east, as Russia and Assad surely do. That is why we are there generally.

As for this specific instance, the recent bombing was not really a bombing - virtually no real damage was caused, and pretty much nobody got hurt. It accomplished several things at once, as many of Trump's moves do:

1) Pressures Xi Jinping, who was in the US at the time of this sudden bombing
2) Decreases murmurings of Russian influence on Trump
3) Reinforces Trump's unpredictability (which is his chief asset in negotiations)
4) Reinforces Trump's toughness

and probably a few more I'll think about as this continues. Trump is very smart. He was tethered too closely to somebody who made him look really bad.

yeah he was white knighting some slut he never got to bang anyway

AHAHAHAHA

I want to vomit.

It is almost poetic how narcissists consider themselves the opposite of what they actually are.

I am sure Trump considers himself very ideological, too.

>vote for populist running against the establishment
>he wins
>turns into a "centrist" and joins the establishment
hmm what will stuff like this lead to

Oh look a faggot T_D cuck.

If Bannon is ousted next week, what happens to Sup Forums? Cause it sounds like he's on his last few days in the WH.

>Donald Trump was the perfect candidate, because he has no ideology - to date he has not articulated a single moral, political, economic, philosophical or social opinion of any real depth.

literally truth. we have entered what Nietzsche called the nihilist epoch of humanity. we have totally given up on morality and faith. when i saw Donald Trump elected president, i knew we had officially entered the nihilist epoch. this will be the darkest age of humanity.

>what we need for a president is someone with absolutely no values whatsoever

why even write a long post for such a stupid fucking opinion

Could you please tell me how large are Syria's oil reserves compared to Saudi Arabia?

>shareblue likes bannon
>(((kikener))) is so BASED man

Fuck off.

Being pragmatic means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal. The goal is always going to be ideological because that is the only way for a ruling faction to set a goal. You can't be pragmatic without a goal.

Hopefully, more people voting for their Congressmen and turning away from political parties.

Usually less than 10% of the voting population in a district will actually vote for their Congressman.

The parties are political mafias which control the supply-side of the political economy. You have to start by destroying the parties, and the majority of their power is in Congress. The President is actually usually decided by the people. There's a lot of independents who think like Democrats, but when they see GWB compared to Gore or Kerry, they go with who they like more than what they like.

Go full NatSoc. Burn the entire thing down

> You can't be pragmatic without a goal.

Either that or Trump's only goal is to get reelected, which unfortunately may be the case. Because the only reason to do a 180 and start these bullshit wars for ZOG all over again is to get ZOG to love you and prop you up as their goodest of goyim.

Hope they both get fucked up in the ass. I supported Trump the man and his ideals, not Yael Trump and her kike husband.

Trump has been the opposite of a nihilist during the election...not sure what you're talking about. He's been about MAGA.

This is just like my fantasy cable television shows.

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg

The individual countries themselves are not the issue. All coming under the influence of a single major actor with nuclear weapons, is.

To me it's quite clear Trump loves the positive attention he's now getting in the media and will continue selling out to the globalists to become re-elected and receive even more praise.

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/steve-bannon-appears-be-digging-against-storm-bad-press-n744196

Look, I can post articles, too!

>his top three concern is a group of 30,000 fighters being BTFO by sandnigger armies thousands of miles who have literally no strategic capability to strike anywhere in North America

fuck off retard

>They want a more open process driven by the interests of the Trump family legacy, not the dumb goyim.

Fixed.

I don't know why I had hope that nationalism could actually thrive in a kike infested administration

>Being pragmatic means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal.
An inspid bromide.

Being courageous means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal.
Being ruthless means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal.
Being a hero means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal.
Being a pedophile means being relentlessly effective towards reaching a particular goal.

"Pragmatism" means nothing. It's a mask to hide behind. As "ideology" is a brush to tar with

That's usually what one says when they know the end is near...

Trump ran on an extremely ideological platform and got elected because that's what people wanted. Hillary was by far the more pragmatic candidate in a nutshell since she viewed people as pink slime to be utilized to maximum effect for the benefit of the ruling class. Kurshner as a pragmatic globalist is basically refined Hillary serum that is palatable to Trump.