Proof that Sup Forums is a LARPing board for neckbeards and basement dwellers

>pol proceeds to engage in putin dick sucking 24/7
>Omg guis russia is the last bastion of western civilization!
>russia will save muh aryan pride guis
>only putin can fulfill the dream of the white ethnocentric states guiiiiiisssss
>we wuz aryans!

You dipshits do realize that hitler considered the slavs to be literally subhuman, right? Lmfao you morons would have been thrown in the oven if hitler was around to see so called "whites" worshipping slav shits.

By the ways, hitler wasnt wrong about the slavs being subhuman-tier

Stay mad you double chin neckbeard autist virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>120222222
Hold on, more important matters

I want to find this post

the proof is that its fucking Sup Forums

Wait a second, fucked up.

>Traditionalist

All traditionalists on Sup Forums are cucked faggots.

BASED hitler also loved BASED islam, the whitest ideology for true whites

14D CHESS
IT WAS 4D CHESS ALL ALONG
youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I

FUCK YOU PAUL (((JOSEPH))) WATSON
FUCK YOU STEFAN (((MOLYMEME)))
FUCK YOU ALEX (((JONES)))
FUCK YOU (((LE ALT RIGHT LEGION)))
FUCK YOU (((THE_DONALD)))
FUCK THE WARMONGERING JEWISH ESTABLISHMENT

TRUMP JUST CHECKMATED THE NEOLIBS AND NEOCONS AT THEIR GAME

4D FUCKING CHESS
ASSAD 4 LYFE
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w&

Shariah blue shilling is in over drive look how overproduced their memes are

It's amazing

I love how /leftypol/ finally learned some of our lingo but their D&C is still as obvious as a yid in a yarmulke

Oh did you just watch that Gavin Mcinnes video on the alt light and alt right? Yeah actually, most Nazis here aren't actually serious, they're spies trying to get your identity so they can destroy your life and get power rushes or they're children larping.

Sup Forums has always been libertarian.

>hitler considered the slavs to be literally subhuman

1. He didn't.
2. He considered Russians to be subhumans.
3. Russians aren't Slavic, they are Asiactic.
4. Hitler was totally right.

How ironmarch can you be?

>spergs guide to political observation the post
american posts are getting dumber and dumber by day, must be that civic nationalism effecting your IQ points

Syria is a question of Russia or Saudi Arabia. Which is better for Europe in the future, to be dependent on Russia for gas or the Saudis.

Saudis are essentially jews so I would argue that supporting Russia might be the best thing for the future.

T. Slav shit

Try again

Hitler was wrong about them, he had every conceivable advantage over them and still got buttfucked and utterly destroyed after they proved to be of superior genetic stock to his ubermensch and overtook him.

Hitler was far from infallible.

Can't say I speak for pol, but I believe the "cooks son" is just playing his part like the rest of the actors in this End Time luciferian Kabuki.
It is simply the case that Putin gets the part of the protagonist at this part of the script, just like the US was the white horse during WW2.
Speaking of white horses, Wesley Clark mentioned something about the US going forth to conquer a few nations.

It's Putin shills and retards.

Noone likes russia here you retarded shill. At least spend a minute here before you regurgitate your CNN and t_d narrative onto the real Sup Forumsacks

Hitler literally did not
Consider the Slavs untermensch, you subversive kike shill.

Go push for neoconservatism in a Syria thread, faggot.

>How ironmarch can you be?

ZincLarp are faggots but they are 70% slavs, 30% Caspian Sea mystery meat. Literally the last people who would shill anti-slavic sentiment.

Pic related. Their leader is an Uzbek who lives in Moscow.

Like user said Overly done maymays with WALLS of text reek of leftist/shill.

Bro at this point it doesn't matter if he was wrong or right about the slave, at this point we'd be lucky if the slave survived the cucking

>Uneducated slav shit dick sucker

Continue your LARPing- WE WUZ ARYANS is a lot more believable when you stretch out that low IQ of yours and actually look for facts about your fuhrer

FPBP

You'll never be Aryan nigger

Hitler was a retarded faggot who ate a bullet six years too late after trashing his country like a cheap rental car. I say this as someone who hates the Putin dicksucking as much as any one else.

>slav cock sucker thinking he can play spot the ayran

Hahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha