Why is everyone suddenly betraying Trump now?

Why is everyone suddenly betraying Trump now?

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/home/five-top-papers-run-18-opinion-pieces-praising-syria-strikes-zero-are-critical/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you and sam hyde fuck off this board? we all know you lurk here to self promote. do that on reddit.

t. discord

"everyone" isn't abandoning trump.
it was a shocking night, but it looks like it was actually a fairly intelligent move. It's not as if we're at war with the russians. The President is the commander in chief of the armed forces, he has more information than you or I.

Hey now you're a rockstar

Because he betrayed us.

Beat me to it

Trump betrayed us retard

>people are actually dedicated to influencing this shitty chaotic board

>MUH TENTH DIMENSIONAL MAHJONG
this is the same man who gets his information watching Fox News everyday

Trump betrayed his promise by falling to EVIL COUNSEL to
From his globalist Jewish son in law, JARED KUSHNER.

He needs to know no one who voted for him wants that stuff and that he has to deliver on his promises of no war for Israel or Islamists """allies""", America First.

Trumps a sell out

I C U t_d

>Why is everyone suddenly betraying Trump now?
Because he betrayed us first.

Then you have faggots like this running damage control for him

wow this is totally real and could not have possibly been edited using MS paint!

like I told you in your shitty thread, why make a fake image when we have real ones?

Ted Cruz: it should be safe to enter the bunker now, I just have to blow the door.
Greetings, Dahnald. You don't know me, yet. But my name is Ted Cruz, and I have come-
Donald Trump: I know perfectly well who you are! My robotic servant told me all about your treachery. The only thing I don't understand is why a once-good man could betray his people! Perhaps, you were never more than half a man.
Ted: Your Zionist advisor is the traitor. Because of him, millions of innocent people will die and the name of Dahnald Trump and America will be cursed among all the delegates of the world.
Donald: Lies! When the Jew came to me, it explained everything about what is to come: the battles, the conquests, the glory! Do you really think I would have done any less myself, had I lived long enough? So what if the shortsighted people of your time curse my name, so long as they are my slaves? But enough of this... My destiny awaits! Guards!
Ted: I had truly hoped I would come here and find a rational man - Dahnald: champion of the American people. Instead, I find a Zionist and a tyrant... Forgive me Dahnald, but I cannot allow your nightmare to become my reality.
(Ted shoots and kills Donald Trump.)
Ted: I feel the tug of the time vortex... pulling... me... back. But what future will I return to? One that is better, or worse?

man i hated Trump before this thing

but boy do i love that he bombed them, i stand behind him 100% on that

Not everyone.

Calling him out on his bullshit is not betraying him

It's keeping him in check

pic related, real one

damn, they weren't kidding about the shills being out in force.

Because he betrayed us.

call me a shill again you fucking faggot
>>/r/the_donald

METEORS!!!!

Hey I didn't make this thread

if i9t is anything like yesterday then you will notice in a few hours, their activity will decrease.

He proved himself to be another neo con conman

Supporting Trump is politically correct now.

fair.org/home/five-top-papers-run-18-opinion-pieces-praising-syria-strikes-zero-are-critical/

The MSM loves Trump now.
>The MSM loves Trump now.
The MSM loves Trump now.
The MSM loves Trump now.
The MSM loves Trump now.
The MSM loves Trump now.

because he betrayed everyone

For all we know Trump is selling out, if this is some 4-d chess it better show soon

>checked
Fucking this! Leftypol, anti-Trump Reddit, tumblr are obsessed with controlling this board.

Isn't it obvious you stupid goy

>Calling him out on his bullshit
>keeping him in check
If people make public statements, you always have to consider who he's/they're speaking to. Not everything is ment for your ears, to persuade you.

This.

AGAINST:
Ben Garrison
Ann Coulter
Laura Ingraham
Nigel Farage
Marine Le Pen
Steve Bannon
Ron Paul

FOR
John McCain
Lindsey Graham
Chuck Schumer
MSM
Israel
Hillary Clinton
Paul Wolfowitz
Evan McMullin
Rick Wilson
Bill Kristoll
Antifa

Nothing to see here.

>using shill insults

might be cause trump is a con artist fuckin traitor that betrayed us .

r the Donald needs to be gassed

Pjw is irrelevant

The "turning on Trump" shills here are just part of a massive invasion from Soro's group.

No one has turned on Trump.

Pic 100% related

Because most people are virtue signaling SJWs who cry over the bodies of dead Muslims

hello shairablue. man oh man these posts are shit.

Soros owns Trump.

How is questioning the actions of your government betrayal?

Shill. Kys

But Assad has ALWAYS been the good guy to me, since 20 fucking 11, fuck these subversive Reddit cunts

Then why does he also oppose him?

Almost as bad as reporting the "gassing" one day before it happened.

A friend of kikes is no friend of mine.

not everyone at all. cnn, hillary, mccain and his reddit cultists still love the G-d Emperor

Ffs he didn't betray anyone nor his candidate manifesto. There is a clear and concise difference between war and a serious warning abut abusing the Geneva Conventions. The rules that we abide by to keep everyone safe. Fuck them and the lefty propaganda

Jews play all sides of the spectrum you newfag
It is impossible to fight the Jew because every single movement in existence supports Jews in some way

I SAID ONLY OVER THE SYRIA ATTACK!

IM STILL ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

Not an argument.

To trick you into believing this election mattered.

Fuck off Ivan.

>>>>r/kremlin

wow! totally legit! this couldn't have been made by some 300 lb larper in his moms basement at all!
GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
KEK

It was just a rehearsal, goy!

It's simple. Some people refuse based facts. No real biggie though. The next action will determine things.

>we betrayed trump
Don't you mean he betrayed us?

These guys are media figures and their careers are based off extreme rightwing politics. Trump made a establishment conservative foreign policy move so they are freaking out.

Anyone who abandons ship because of a few missles hitting an empty airbase is a moron.

This simple event has helped Trump a lot politically and could pave the way for more conservative legislation and less Russia conspiracy coverage

this is a fakepost. who the fuck would put KEK at the end

Just wait for the next school shooting
>those beautiful babies
>have made me change my opinion on guns

Richard Spenser has turned against Trump so some of Sup Forums has because they follow their leader like true cucks.

Trump is finally doing something right and half of Sup Forums is dumping him.

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Geo politics

He ran as an isolationist and nationalist

Bombing the airforce fighting ISIS is neither.

lol

>Why is everyone suddenly betraying Trump now?
because he betrayed his base you fucking cuck

Also you will see a bunch of leftist shills on here over the next week claiming Trump is compromised and a bunch of dumb shit

>CNN is fake news
>OMG CNN SAYS ASSAD GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE WE MUST GO TO WAR NOW!
fucking neo-cons

Label me however you like. Trump has betrayed basically everybody.

Kushner is related to Soros. That explains a lot! Soros nephew is married to Horse Face Chelsea Clinton. Gentlemen, we were hosed the whole fucking time.

more like 90% of pol, rest is reddit invasion and they will give up very soon and go back to r/the_dumbcult

Bingo. I won't vote for Trump again. If I knew he was Hillary Clinton with a dick I wouldn't have voted for him the first time.

KEK = C U C K
Which is what you are

No he didn't, he said that it was pointless to go to WAR. Not to bomb to represent a line that shall not be crossed by anyone.

when someone stabs you in the back like this calling him a kike loving, cock sucking cunt is a fair and rational response.

He's betraying his supporters. They don't owe him their loyalty.

Fun Fact: for the last five years of his term, Obama had a weekly drone briefing and decided what targets to hit. Killed more civilians then legit targets. Media never said a word.

Trump launches legit strike: MUH WWIII !!!

It's too bad you don't get paid more for better content.

/thread

Because despite being a buffoon, most would be satisfied as long as Trump stuck to the basic principles which were why people voted for him

Well, he fucked up majorly after like 100 days

>this thread

Sorry but Sup Forums isn't a Trump fanclub
We supported him when we agreed with him, we're not going to blindly follow him while he becomes Bush III

It's important to be able to criticize him

Interventionists voted for Hillary
Isolationists voted for Trump

which one were you ?

Because Russian cock penetrated your oral cavity and stabbed you in the critical thinking part of your brain

Because Trump is betraying us.

Absolutely everyone who voted for him knows Ryan is a snake and Rand is principled. BUT NOOOOO! Let's go with lyin' Ryan's shitty 'welfare for billion-dollar private insurance companies' plan, but blame the Freedom Caucus when once it crashes and burns.

There's no way for Trump not to go neocon now. He's alienated the base. Fuck Syria. Fuck Russia. Fuck Dems. Nearly 100% of Trump voters wanted to see but one of three things actually accomplished:

>Build wall
>Lock her up
>Repeal and replace Obamacare

These dreams are literally what won him the election, and if he cannot be compelled to deliver at least one than I say he is in fact dangerous to any freedom-minded or law-and-order agenda.

Cause if he doesn't, progressive (which means commie) Dems will sweep the 2020 elections in a landslide of epic proportions.

Sorry to say it, but if that's the case, it's better to impeach Trump now and pray for the best with Pence.

Hillary has a bigger dick that Tiny Baby Hands Trump

They tried the same shit back then.

And some of those times that Russia has violated international law with Shetland's airspace. And that time they invaded and annexed to regions of the former USSR.

Were the isolationists complaining as trump campaigned to increase military spending and 'bomb the hell out of isis"
what's isolationist about that?

Zyklon Ben is off the Trump Train. He said he wanted to fight the kikes, not fight for the kikes.

Is your MAGA hat made of tin foil or are you really a fucking retard

>Reddit newfag doesn't know about word filters
Every. Fucking. Time.

If you don't agree with everything Trump does, you're a traitor. It doesn't matter if you voted for him, it doesn't matter if you donated to his campaign. If you don't suck his dick 24/7 you're 100% a shill

Trump lost his troll army, right wing intellectuals, and libertarian support so that he could get MSM neocons and liberals to like him. Genius move right there.