Gibs me dat

Aye white boi we needs a ps4 and moar moneys

newsline.com/teenage-muslim-refugees-wreak-havoc-housing-lack-game-consoles-pocket-money/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AYO, HOL UP

Just chimp out and loot one

Somalis are mostly malnourished and weak, nothing to be scared of. Even girls can manhandle them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8&t=2s

why is he putting water in a perforated basket?

how does no one not know the source of this video

Leaf, please

WTF!!! I just fucking give up at this point

>implying your flag is better

Does anyone still have sympathy for Europeans? I mean this stuff is everyday, yet still their women flock to train stations so squeal "Welcome Refugees!"

I mean they want this. They want the rape, they want to murder, they want to pay taxes for subhuman shitskins to destroy their once peaceful countries.

They have a death wish. Might as well just pass out the suicide pills and be done with it already.

>/amp
gtfo phonefag

somalis?

>english teacher immigrant complaining about immigrants

that's a good one

do women get turned on when they are with a colored who is mocking men of their race? like its just part of them enjoying being submissive?

They're just trying to assimilate. Playing Fifa with your boys is key part of European culture you fucking burger

Yes, they know that what they are doing is seen as wrong and they like to act rebellious. Their lives are so bored that they want to have secrets. They might pretend to be racists in front of their friends and family while taking the BBC in private.

Okay, that's cool and all.. but what's the sauce?

>When the authorities arrived, the teenagers were still in the process of trashing their quarters which forced responding authorities to place handcuffs on the youth until they settled down

Wow, destroy government property, don't go to jail. Unbelievable. If a German did this, they would definitely be locked up.

Holy fuck, that's the first girl I've ever seen that is marriage material.

>why is he putting water in a perforated basket?
Why are you asking why is he putting water in a perforated basket?

This World War Z trailer looks pretty good. Anyone know if it was released?

What is this, World War Z?

World War N*

>N stands for NIGGERS

How is this news? Niggers are being niggers. Wow.

Someone needs to tell that girl's father that he's supposed to be a parent, not a friend.

>does anyone still have sympathy for Europeans
Yeah, unfortunately I still do. Maybe not Swedes, but definitely Germans.

This can actually be said for all blacks. They're actually not good at fighting, I've been in a fair share of fights with them. There looks are really just for intimidation, but once you get past that you can beat there ass. Granted it may be because I'm a spic, but they're not tough.

is that quote of "wherever I am, I must also rape", a Sup Forums addition or did he actually say that?

Heres the source, it's from a documentary on african soldiers who conquer villages and rape:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM