shitty

fucking shit

Enlightened

Half chink and half dindu here
Feels like shit

Lots of pink pussy

1/8 sandnigger , feels good man

It's lonely vey lonely.

I wouldn't know, but I'd imagine that they know they are inferior because of the white or asian genes, but can do nothing to achieve full humanity because of nigger genes

1/4 black and pretty sleepy we should all take a nap.

How big is your penis?

Good. I'm half arab. Hazel eyes, tan skin, squared jawline, not too much beard thanks to my white side

I'm I look white, so pretty cool.

Whites can grow beards it just takes longer to fill in.

Lets be honest. No offense but a mixed race only attained most of its beauty from European phenotype and features.

being a meszito is aight

I not going to tell you faggot
if you are so obsessed with dicks go to

That's basic knowledge, burger.

>all Brazil and America flags
Kek
This thread made my day. Kill yourselves you half caste cunts.

So you have a small dick. Yet you get triggered like a nigger.

Let's be honest : no.
Black features like wavy hair/curly hait, big lips and melanin are beautiful

>The exile wants to put other's below him

this one chick i knew hated it. never really had an identity and became a washed-up housewife who is very self-destructive

This is all I got at 20 but my brother's didn't fill in until 30. But now he has a full thick beard.

I have mixed feelings about it.

White convict. Blonde blue eyes I couldn't be more of a steroeotype if I wanted to be. Now fuck off this is a white board. You may linger is the presence of a ausgod for a little longer but then you must leave.

I'm Jamaican + Northern European mixed. People just think I'm a hispanic guy that talks like a white guy.

I'm fully white.

>Being this proud of being a white nigger
Just be glad i'm not an emu faggot

Confusing

How big is your penis?

I don't care what race anyone is, I only care if they're a dick or not.

Cuck. There's no such thing as a white nigger.

Cuck.

As a man you get hair on your head or on your face

Your mom disagrees

How big is your penis?

Don't know don't need to know don't care

Tell me how big it is then.

Ok I guess...

My bro still has his head hair.

eight inches erect.

The only "mixed race" thing I can think of is that people ask if your race is one of a bunch of things, i.e. different parts of your ancestry stick out to people.

I read lots of whining about muh identity, be a man and let the women worry about group harmony, guys.

How big is it flaccid?

Fine, half white, half native American, Indian side does nothing but drink, never leave the reservation, so i live exclusively with the white side, no problems thus far

1/16 Feather Indian here.

Feels like America.

>being this much of a cockbeast
Good God, you're way past OP's level of faggotry.
Besides why are you obsessed with my dangalang

Feels good man. Meanwhile white people respect me, since I don't look like a nigger, I still have a huge dick. Every time I fuck a blonde germanic girl here in the south, she is impressed about my dick size.

I wish I was Native American. Except for the whole race being basically dead thing. But other than that it sounds good.

Like shit on the white side of your family. You just don't feel exactly like them .

That sucks, I'm half beaner half hungarian. I can grow facial hair fast. If I go baby soft cut in the morning, by the afternoon I can rub my cheeks and feel prickly. I grew an inch on my mustache and beard in just about 3 months. The most I had was 3 inches of beard that took just a year. I grow it or shave it off whenever I feel like it. With the exception of arm and leg hair, that grows very very slowly. I once shaved my legs when I was 18 just to see what it was like and it took years to go back to where I was before I shaved it.

Uh, 18cm I think

Decent girth, haven't heard any complaints

How often do you jerk off?

Eh, trust me, man, the stereotypes about us are true, sadly. We're no longer the warriors we once were, left to rot in trailer parks with a bunch of sluts and meth addicts. Pure genocide would have been a mercy.

It's about 4 and a half inches give or take.

Eh.

I'm good stealing but then i feel bad about it

You got the grower genetics from the white side. It's a curse.

This coming from a 'man' with no facial hair who repeatedly asks strangers on the internet to provide him with details of their penis, no my sad little friend, it seems it is you who is the cuck, kek.

muh DICK

I'd SLAM my fucking cock into that negress

Damn, I KNOW what my slave owning ancestors saw in them

Labor? FUCK that

Only labor I wanna see is a SHEBOON slamming that fat ghetto booty on my ivory cock

>ausgod

Am I considered mixed if my moms side is brit and my dads is french

>Half chink and half dindu here

So you steal cars but you can't drive them?

I bet you look like shit too

It's great.

You are pretty and get the best genes from both sides, you are beyond racism phisically and intellectually.

You obviously miss the lost ethnic, but you carry enough with you to feel confident about yourself.

This it's all just personal experience but answers your question.

I might be gay but I'm not a cock. I've cucked two people. Straight cuck. I'm bisexual.

hmm

Usually once a day. Sometimes every other day. Lately it's every 3 days.I have a wife but we both get too stressed to have sex and we're both don't have matching schedules. I work days, she works nights ect. I'm white but 5'7 manlet because of the beaner genes. Win some, lose some.

Kek

>What is it like to be mixed-race?

You constantly have to save and post cherry-picked pictures of mudbloods with a high percentage of white DNA to argue how "beautiful" they are when everyone knows those bitches would be at least 3X hotter with pure white DNA

Wouldn't know.

Normal.

It fucking sucks. I don't know what I am, I look generic and boring. Brown hair, brown skin, brown eyes, it's all fucking disgusting. I keep begging people not to make more mixed race children but they're not listening.

a degenerate faggot, I should have guessed.

lol at all the mixed faggots here. no wonder why you're all so insecure about race. pathetic.

Meh. Tall has trade-offs. At least you can get in and out of places without too much ruckus.

It doesn't "feel" like anything. You just happen to be half black and half white. There's nothing else to say about it.

What's wrong with that? Better than a cuck like you.

like this

Damn. She is perfect.

Which parent is what?

Small wiener?

I dont really feel like it matters all that much, i'm white and hispanic, i dont get treated any differently then anyone else. Hell most of my friends are white.

It's shit.

t. Mixed race.

Probably feels like shit desu. No identity, no tribe, your family doesn't share the same traditions. You belong nowhere, Sup Forums hates you and will never accept you.

So glad I'm 100% hwite. My only regret is being an amerimongrel meaning half irish and half german so no strong heritage.

Small wiener?

>thread full of mongrels
lmao