Red Pill Me on Why I Should Hate Isreal

What reasons should I hate isreal besides that their entire population is Jewish.

>besides that their entire population is Jewish.
More than enough reason. In fact that should tell you exactly why there is so much bullshit in that area of the world.

israel regularly commits war crimes against palestinians and people living in gaza, but you wont ever see the US bombing israel for it

Don't get the hate for the Israeli Jews. They are super conservative, hate Muslims, and don't live in European countries. Shouldn't Sup Forums support Israel?

Other arabs hate the useless Palestinians as much as the hate the Israelis.

I love Israel. I hope every Jew in the world moves there.

learn to spell israel or go back to Sup Forums

Israel did 911

Stop this meme
Israel is the headquarters for international jewry
Fags like to say zionists and globalist jews are different but they aren't, the globalists wield their influence for Israel

Jews making problems.

They lobby our government to send them military aid and peddle influence to white nations.

They are a hostile tribe.

There are plenty of globalists of all races. They aren't any magic Jew clan. If we just keep taken our frustration out on the Jews, the rest of the globalists will be able to continue their work of destroying the sovereign nation state.

90% of globalist are jews

Jews are shit and deserve no respect.

If we killed every jew then many of the world's problems would be solved

Look up the USS liberty.

Is there a creature in existence more vile and loathsome than a jew

They lied about the death count in the holocaust just to justify getting said country full of Jews. No way that 6 million died just to fulfill their prophecy.

They're all sandniggers though so who gives a fuck?

Israel is fine (aside from the Jews) I'd much rather have a westernized secular state in the Middle East than yet another Muslim shithole. It's the Jews that are the problem, because they control the media and the EU and always try to fuck Europe and America up with leftist bullshit so that they can take over the ruins.

You shouldn't. Israel is awesome because it concentrates Jews into one place. That lessens the networking effects when they live amongst non-Jews.

Also:

>I want a conservative nationalist ethnostate
>BUT THE JEWS WILL NOT HAVE A CONSERVATIVE NATIONALIST ETHNOSTATE!!!

You kind of have to allow it senpai.

If it's not White, it's not right.

Because Israel is the reason for Iraq war, USA give them nearly 4 BILLION a year of OUR tax money. And they force immigration on USA/Euroep while having closed borders.

>US.gif
>What reasons should I hate Israel

Hitler supported the creation of Israel too.

Israeli Jew>American Jew
You don't only gib to Israel.
Israel is a strategic location in the middle east.
You have multiple bases and depots there. And you're at war with Syria, with Lybia not so long ago, with Iran if they keep fucking up.
The crusades were not so much for religion as they were for land.

There is moar.

>In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$22.9 million in 2016) to the U.S. government in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($23.3 million in 2016) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($17.4 million in 2016) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years' interest.[8]

Keep in mind that those billions that went to to Egypt?
M.Morsi took them away.
Now it will fund the Muslim Brotherhood for decades.

GJ america.

>being this new

1. Dancing Israelis
2. AIPAC
3. Mossad
4. 9/11
5. Using 9/11 as an excuse to take us to a proxy war
6. USS Liberty
7. Dancing Israelis
8. Dual US-Israeli citizen, Michael Chertoff, that co-authored the Patriot Act

I'll keep going in a bit

>why there is so much bullshit in that area of the world

Because of Muslims?

Colonialism and US Foreign Policy as well, but it was fucked before then

the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

try and find the incident where the stole 200 some lbs of refined uranium to make their nuclear arsenal. cant remember the name but looking for it now

I still love you goyim.

>implying

You should love Israel

Do you love me Rabbi?

then can you do me a favor, when you break into my home, spray painting swastikas, at least make them properely, ill leave paint and a brush out. oh and one more thing, when your their mutaliting my sons dick, just let it bleed. i dont want him getting herpes

would I ever lie to you?

dude, honestly, just google it. there is so much. just don't trust them. ever.

Of course not my trustworthy Jewish friend. The chosen people would never lie to the filthy goyim.

What I dislike about Sup Forums. The Jews in Israel are different I find than the Zionist Jews, I mean yeah some people think they are chosen ones or some Jew shit but I dunno. Its honestly hard to decide, Zionist Jews made Israel but I don't know if Israel is the Zionist jews?

New York is the headquarters.

Israel is the failsafe incase of a US awakening.

>Red Pill Me on Why I Should Hate Isreal

Only /nu-pol/ -things

this.

the jews that invited niggers to France are now seeing their plan succeed with irreparable damage and are currently moving slowely all to Israel.

the "le Israel hating liberal" is a jewish meme as dumb as "le ISIS hating moderate muslims"

Jews, I mean Isreal is like ISIS... they fucking hate anything about the USA. They thing they are our ally but soon they will find out the hard way. They have not a single ally left in the world. Israel is a failed experiment to give jews their own country cos nobody else wants them. For good reason. It's a bit said, but jews will soon be

>israel is like isis
thats because israel created isis
they have had 109 chances but had been kicked out every single time

Israel is a prison

The only land that's ever designated for a 'chosen' group of people is a that of a prison.

this^ the prison of brittian has a point. but its palestinians imprisoned their, and jews. jews cant leave or they will get beheaded by peaceful muslims