I cant do it. Life is just either one form of slavery or another...

I cant do it. Life is just either one form of slavery or another. This world is broken and cant be fixed if you actually go beyond and look at how things really are.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
fmovies.se/film/falling-down.vz14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See you tomorrow.

>Life is just either one form of slavery or another

Who is your master?

Well, now you know its all a game, just learn the rules

Stick around for the show OP. You are living in the craziest time in history.

IT'S ONLY SLAVERY IF YOU'RE A LOSER. IF YOU WORK HARD AND WIN YOU GET TO CONTROL EVERYBODY.

The number one rule is you must either be an attractive female or 6'+ to get anywhere.

You must also have an attractive face and a good personality (not just nice and unobtrusive, but entertaining). Yes, your purpose is to entertain people. Now start dancing, slave.

You think you can "win". Ha. The only way to win is to be born into a fortune earned by another slave through obsequiousness and other-pleasing.

pull the fucking trigger you pussy or I'll do it for you.

This isnt true at all.

You gotta stop worrying about all that. You know its a game. Put yourself in a position where you call the shots, and you arent some cuck working for schlomo

That line of thinking is why you will continue to wade mediocrity like everybody else. Defy your fate. The worst thing you could ever do in life is resign.

You have the option of becoming the slave master

The person who has what you need to get what you want.

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

>Put yourself in a position where you call the shots, and you arent some cuck working for schlomo

Who's going to listen to an ugly 5'10" manlet with an uninteresting personality and extreme social anxiety?

I can't even get rich because it takes either money or connections. This is why being born into Trump's position is literally the only way to truly win, because you immediately receive independence and don't have to worry about other-pleasing.

I don't want to be anybody's master, I just want to be independent. Modern society is not set up for people like me, it's set up for good-looking other-pleasing extroverts.

Go rural and never go back.

Grow weed, sell acid, build your own house?

Is that what you want to hear?

Don't. Change is coming. We will have good government, one way or another.

Trump is going to bend the knee, or he will be replaced.

This, OP. Living on the land is the most amazing experience ever. If you want independence this is the closest you will get.

>Grow weed, sell acid, build your own house?

I don't want any of those. I just want to provide a service based entirely on my own skills to voluntary customers.

I just don't want to spend my life in fear of being fired or not promoted because I'm ugly or not tall enough or not social enough. So traditional employment is not an option.

This leaves either contractual labor or owing a business. I don't have capital other than my own skills, so a business is out of the question for now.

Unfortunately, the US tax code irrationally penalizes contract work, because of social security.

It seems that our entire society is set up against those who won't dance for their masters.

You're a weak minded fool. Do it and save the rest of us the resources.
Or you could use your brain, stop spending time on the internet crying about your buthurt and learn skills and work hard.
But you're a lazy bitch so I hope you die.

>and learn skills and work hard

And then be fired or not promoted by some bitch because you're not enough of a social butterfly or didn't go to the best school or don't look good enough or aren't tall enough. Society is far more irrational than you or other libertarians make it out to be.

You cannot win with just skills. They want to be entertained.

>It seems that our entire society is set up against those who won't dance for their masters.

This is exactly how its set up. Thats how society functions as a whole, you give up some rights/freedoms for the whole. You can't escape that.

Typically, the more money you make however, the sooner you can retire also the more power you have. With money you can buy your own property, set up passive income, or play the stocks. There are tons of ways to make money other than working.

Kys you defeatist cuck. You either learn to play the game of life or you cry like a faggot. The moment you establish yourself as a victim that is all you will be unless you change your beliefs.
If you don't want to be a pussy forever, try changing them. It's quite the journey. Otherwise you can keep complaining because life will not change for you.

Watch this movie! Now you know how this guy felt
fmovies.se/film/falling-down.vz14

>This is exactly how its set up. Thats how society functions as a whole, you give up some rights/freedoms for the whole. You can't escape that.

Then you're a slave.

>Typically, the more money you make however, the sooner you can retire also the more power you have

Well, I hope you enjoy your last agonizing 20 years on earth. I hope it was worth it dancing for all those retarded, undeserving scum.

>Implying there is a single human on the planet who doesn't fit the label "retarded, undeserving scum"

You need Christ in your life, start reading Corintians and your life will start to make sense.

convert to islam and see the world for what it really is, it's worth less than you know

Start meditating daily